The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bonkbros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Scam - kass Marino and kendra

Hi bros, beware of these 2
https://www.instagram.com/kass.marino/
https://www.instagram.com/itsmekendra25/

Will ask you to transfer online the full fees then only tell you that you need to transfer more to proceed. Ended up will be more than 1k instead of the 300 or 350 they quoted you. Already have 3 kakis tio and they didn't proceed to transfer more. So they burn their 300 to 350.

Beware. Unless you don't mind paying 1.1k for a massage.
Old 23-03-2022, 02:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Scam - kass Marino and kendra

I assume kass.marino's and kendra's photos were stolen from their rightful owners?
Old 23-03-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 12
alphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud ofalphapunk2 has much to be proud of

yup, stolen photos for sure.
Old 23-03-2022, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Never pay first.
Old 23-03-2022, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 10
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Exclamation Re: Scam - kass Marino and kendra

Saw WeChat got Kendra who says: proudly trans here. Only profile photo but nothing in moments. Be careful 😜
Old 23-03-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who transfers money before even meeting the person, probably deserves to be scammed, just saying

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 23-03-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 800 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1563 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

if you stupid. whoever also can scam u la.
cant be avoided one
Old 27-03-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbros View Post
Hi bros, beware of these 2
https://www.instagram.com/kass.marino/
https://www.instagram.com/itsmekendra25/

Will ask you to transfer online the full fees then only tell you that you need to transfer more to proceed. Ended up will be more than 1k instead of the 300 or 350 they quoted you. Already have 3 kakis tio and they didn't proceed to transfer more. So they burn their 300 to 350.

Beware. Unless you don't mind paying 1.1k for a massage.
Thanks for the warning
Her Telegram is it @itsmekendra25
Old 27-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

2022 already and I cannot understand how can someone fall for such lame scams.
Old 27-03-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah saw kendra's add on tinder etc, looks a bit too good to be true @ 350 for 2 hours, but i thought it might be shemale so siam haha, she seems to have alot of bros following her..
Old 27-03-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Pls watch every episode of crimewatch.
Old 05-06-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
saltyfish is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Pls watch every episode of crimewatch.
Itsmekendra26 now
Old 05-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Anyone who transfers money before even meeting the person, probably deserves to be scammed, just saying
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
if you stupid. whoever also can scam u la.
cant be avoided one
This is the most relevant & appropriate remark to descript the 3 kakis ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
2022 already and I cannot understand how can someone fall for such lame scams.
Probably the 3 kakis are too 善良 & 单纯 ba ..
Old 05-06-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

Yeah I got the contacts for these 2 too. They advertise on Instagram also. Quite obvious it’s fake, I’m just shocked people still fall for this shit
Old 06-06-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8535 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Yeah I got the contacts for these 2 too. They advertise on Instagram also. Quite obvious it’s fake, I’m just shocked people still fall for this shit
Good to post this type of scammer so that bros will aware of this and hope no more bros fall into this scam again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1