The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahardcore View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-tangtang/

First time here in SG! Just got here 2 weeks ago.

Looks - Exactly the same as the pictures. Actually think she looks better in real life. Classy looking young milf.

Figure - Quite a slim figure, meaty at the right places. As per what other bros has said, she has a very perky butt to grab onto She spots a pair of natural C. Not a boobs person but i think the size just nice, fits her slim figure.

Location - At a central condo, 5mins walking distance from the MRT. Very discreet.

Massage - Very relaxing, not the piano kind. Will ask me if i am ok, if the pressure is too much. Ended the massage by helping me crack my fingers & lower back.

Sensual- Her catbath damn good, started from my back all the way down to my calves. My younger bro wasn't cooperative but she just kept going all the way without any complaints. Super hardworking and really goes the extra mile to satisfy me. Towards the end I felt bad also

BBBJ - Unfortunately i'm uncircumcised so she used a cap due to hygiene ,but understandably so. To all my other uncircumcised bros, just take note.

Overall very good session. No phone usage even though someone texted her. Not a time watcher also because i came in early and left slightly late. Still chit chat with me after the shower. For $120, service really quite hard to beat so will definitely RTM. Do support her!!
$120 inclusive of capped bj ??
Old 23-10-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Wa miss her leh.. she small boobs but looks good and service well.. her gang now only left AY in SG?
How is anyi nowadays? Haven't seen an Mr for her for a long time.
Old 23-10-2023, 02:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42162 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Countdown for my favorite ml Amei. 60 more days to go.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 23-10-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

cant seem to find any MR on this E cupper Yoyo

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/yo-yo-massage/

Anyone tried before?

However, i went to another yoyo (also E cup)
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-yoyo/

Location is in a "mall" mainly offices and she shares it with another lady
Nothing to shout about. Boobs natural and huge, but she is quite a meaty lady with a tummy.
Offered full service.
Old 23-10-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
On the other hand, some have given up and are going home early for CNY. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
I guess its a bit of everything. The current batch somewhat lacklustre, this year finally open up fully, so more ppl go oversea chiong, plus now year end school holiday even if never go overseas family holiday those with kids need to be with family a little more
Been out of SLG scene since border reopened in 2022..with PRC economy going downhill..I’m sure they will be eager for to up their game before RTC

So now market rate $120 should revert back to 5G roaming and bbbj
Old 23-10-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
@titan

My MR on W for your reference.
Thanks bro! Appreciate it! Just curious on the location, hopefully not the up hill area cos it's almost impossible to get parking lots there

Last edited by titan; 23-10-2023 at 03:25 PM.
Old 23-10-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Head down to B area after messaging 1 FL, went there, shit ! Is a Fuckshop !
Recently a lot of f shop. Not only at b area but also g area

Last edited by Javabeans; 23-10-2023 at 03:44 PM.
Old 23-10-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 5
rahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahardcore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
$120 inclusive of capped bj ??
Yup $120 inclusive. If you circumsized its bbbj
Old 23-10-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 1
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Thanks bro! Appreciate it! Just curious on the location, hopefully not the up hill area cos it's almost impossible to get parking lots there
No issue. W can allow you to park inside. No security.
Old 23-10-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recent visits:

Sweety: looks very close to pictures, massage was surprisingly acceptable, nice figure, chatty and services as described in other FRs. Worth the visit and will RTM
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Vivi: late 20s, enhanced asset, using phone during massage, service is mechanical. Will NOT RTM
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/vi-vi-massage/
Old 23-10-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post
Wa miss her leh.. she small boobs but looks good and service well.. her gang now only left AY in SG?
Didn't know she is AY gang. The original AY gang is ke ying (now known as nan xi). Real childhood friend and they came together and stayed together during her 1st stint last year but was cut short due to some family issues. But now is back
Old 23-10-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreMassage View Post
Recent visits:

Sweety: looks very close to pictures, massage was surprisingly acceptable, nice figure, chatty and services as described in other FRs. Worth the visit and will RTM
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/
Anything special about her coz i see she charges 130.
Old 23-10-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xiaoxiaomassage/

this is a tough one to review.

I am not exactly a BBBJ person nowadays but I really dig her mixed blood looks so took the plunge. Cross referenced and did not see any FL ads on other websites.

Booking was smooth and she does sounded cute in her replies. Was looking forward to the meetup.

Stays in a shared apartment. AnAn used to stay around there.

Door opens and I was a little disappointed because she is more milfy then expected. Should be passed 30s. However, for her age, she is superbly well maintained. Tall, fair and slim, though she does spot a little tummy when she bends over. She has a full back of tattoos for bros who mind.

Her room is clean and neat, but because it is a shared apartment, the toilet is slightly below average. I believe if she stays alone her apartment should be above average cleanliness. She is here so far for less than a week if it matters.

Her massage is above average, train before. Now this is the interesting part. While she is angong siao, the contradictory part is she is super gentle when she converses. Very soft spoken and polite.

Her sensual is way above average. Wall of mirrors on the cabinet added to the sensuality. Her cat bath is thorough. Top to bottom, then water in mouth all over again. her huge soft D knockers sliding on my back, although I am not sure if it is real. It is soft enough to be real for me at least. Allows zhut. Asked me to kneel, went into balls licking and flicking her tongue on my tip to arouse me. Turned over, she climbed and mount me in SN, and cat bath continues. Went into 69 and tease my didi with her tongue. She took it slow, just building the tension. Turned around and she asked if I wanted CIM, which will add an additional $30, but normal BBBJ is as per priced at $120. I told her let nature runs its course and will let her know if I wanted a CIM. She smiled and carried on the teasing. She pulled her undies down and went into 69 again. I must agree I am in heaven with her skills. Halfway through I told her to proceed with CIM, lol. We pleasured each other till I shot my load. Now this is where I think she shines. She was in no rush to turn over to the trashcan beside the bed to spit it out. She was still sucking gently and it felt like she reluctantly let go and spit gently without a single sound onto the trashcan. She took a gulp of water, and put my little bro back into her mouth again and I swear to god I almost got another hardon. She was using her mouth to clean my little bro. Afterwhich, she gargled her mouth and rested beside me. Gave me a little peck as well.

Got up to shower after I am back to my senses.

By the way, she is from Jiangsu. Not sure if she belongs to the JS Gang.

RTM maybe. I am more of a vanilla person now so may visit her if I wanted a heavier flavoured session.

YMMV and do note she is more milfy than pictures, lots of tattoos if you don't mind. If you are into service and non green type ML, then she is for you.
Old 23-10-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
Recently a lot of f shop. Not only at b area but also g area
Farrer park also have, g got 2 within walking distance
Old 23-10-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahardcore View Post
Yup $120 inclusive. If you circumsized its bbbj
That would be the among the cheapest in SLG, BBBJ at $120.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1