The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WundaY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Don't know about racist, I think you'll find it to some extent everywhere, I'm caucasian and there have been about 2-3 AMPs that didn't like that and once in France but they probably thought I was American. I'd say less than 1%.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teltel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Name me some places in Melbourne.
When we were there for 1 week me and my buddies visited close to 50 of these legit massage joints and not even one of these places offer any form of extra services.

Those posted in the forums are probably FLs who offer massage as a disguise. I agree there are many of these ads especially by PRCs and Koreans who charge a sky high price but no nuts about massaging. Their primary purpose is to get you to engage their "other" services like HJ, BJ or FJ.
You are right that the illegal places are there for other services.

One of the problems in Melbourne is that whilst we have about 100 licensed brothels there are, by government estimates, around 400 illegal places which, as you said, have massage as a front. Just walking in to a massage place and asking about other services would probably result in a veggie experience because you wll have aroused their suspicion as to you being law enforcement.

Before you return to Melbourne you might do some research on auxxxreviews or locanto or gum tree (all websites) or Leader Newspapers online edition.

You will find it difficult to get exact addresses on a forum, except for the auxxxreviews forum.

As for Melbourne being dead it all depends on what you want and a little research and planning before coming here will pay dividends just as it does when I travel overseas.

You are also right that some places in Australia are racist but my experience in Melbourne is not that, I am married to a Chinese lady, we have a great multicultural society. In many countries there are some people who, for one reason or another, are wary of people from other countries and cultures, I am sure you can think of some such countries and perhaps you put this down to racism.

Hope tis helps.

Teltel
Old 10-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

Where are the price cuts? Example?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teltel View Post
Best to read some of the oz based forums, lots of places but often not cheap given the cut price war in legal places that is happening right now.
Teltel
Old 10-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HankyPank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Another thing for bros to note. Ozzieland is still one big racist country and the color bar is especially even so in Melbourne. So if you are just going there for p4p dun waste your money there. There are so many much much better and better for value places to cheong.

As a flight steward I travel to many cities and Melbourne is way way down on my list as a city to look forward to..... it is such a boring place.
You have to be real retard to think AUS is so racist, it is by far perfect but your comment is just retarded. Where do you come from I bet it is 10 x more racist then AUS
Old 10-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Name me some places in Melbourne.
When we were there for 1 week me and my buddies visited close to 50 of these legit massage joints and not even one of these places offer any form of extra services.

Those posted in the forums are probably FLs who offer massage as a disguise. I agree there are many of these ads especially by PRCs and Koreans who charge a sky high price but no nuts about massaging. Their primary purpose is to get you to engage their "other" services like HJ, BJ or FJ.
tats y we dun go to those legit ones

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 11-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
tats y we dun go to those legit ones
The non-legit ones aren't that great either according to hearsay

Hope you were able to enjoy yourselves.

In Ozzieland I prefer to go to Gold Coast or Sydney to play
Old 11-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgmail View Post
Where are the price cuts? Example?
Previously most legal brothels were $110 for 30 minutes minimum, except for some like southern comfort, others were dearer.

Now as low as $80 for service and even cheaper for shorter time. Best to check the ads in the newspapers and you can see for yourself.

Prices he's are high compared with many places overseas but that is the oz market
Teltel
Old 11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Me? Nah, I hate singing and I'm not a KTV sort. Strip clubs yes, KTV no. And next time we go pubbing/drinking I'll join if the venue has hot gals.
Actually me too...Like my privacy...Heehee
Old 11-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by teltel View Post
Previously most legal brothels were $110 for 30 minutes minimum, except for some like southern comfort, others were dearer.

Now as low as $80 for service and even cheaper for shorter time. Best to check the ads in the newspapers and you can see for yourself.

Prices he's are high compared with many places overseas but that is the oz market
Teltel
Ehhh, last time I checked, Tope Street brothels and Daily Planet are still charging way way way over $100 for 30 minutes? It can go as high as $150 for 30 minutes at some brothels and usually the gals or the service is not worth it.

The only cheap places are the ones in Blackburn which are quite a distance away for those staying elsewhere and probably not worth the effort considering the service level is even lower than Tope Street even.

I'd rather follow bro Linkylink suggestion and pay a higher amount for a good time, or grab a few mates and hit a popular club on a Saturday night and try and get lucky. Speaking of which, where do the university chicks normally go on a Saturday night?
Old 12-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HankyPank View Post
You have to be real retard to think AUS is so racist, it is by far perfect but your comment is just retarded. Where do you come from I bet it is 10 x more racist then AUS
I am from Singapore.

I also happened to live in a 3 bedroom condo unit with 5 other colleagues comprising of 2 chinese (including myself), 1 malay, 1 eurasian, 1 indian and 1 filipino. We don't have any problems co-existing but it was a different matter when we went to Australia.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I am from Singapore.

I also happened to live in a 3 bedroom condo unit with 5 other colleagues comprising of 2 chinese (including myself), 1 malay, 1 eurasian, 1 indian and 1 filipino. We don't have any problems co-existing but it was a different matter when we went to Australia.
Good luck calling Aus a racist country.

Tonnes of singaporeans love it in Aus. Just because you are a flight steward, have flown and seen the world, only means..

YOU HAVE BARELY TOUCHED THE SURFACE OF OTHER CULTURES

Try living in the country, live together with the locals (as opposed to just interacting with them), learn what they do in schools, past times, etc..

No offense bro, but I seriously hate it when I see other sinkies calling Aus a racist country, without living in it.

And seriously, Singapore is a more racist country then Aus from a non-Singaporean perspective. A sure a lot of Aus-Sg Bros here know what angle I'm coming from.

I'm a sg-chinese by the way.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
Ehhh, last time I checked, Tope Street brothels and Daily Planet are still charging way way way over $100 for 30 minutes? It can go as high as $150 for 30 minutes at some brothels and usually the gals or the service is not worth it.

The only cheap places are the ones in Blackburn which are quite a distance away for those staying elsewhere and probably not worth the effort considering the service level is even lower than Tope Street even.

I'd rather follow bro Linkylink suggestion and pay a higher amount for a good time, or grab a few mates and hit a popular club on a Saturday night and try and get lucky. Speaking of which, where do the university chicks normally go on a Saturday night?
You are right about the places near the city centre, in the suburbs prices and competition are different. However if you are stuck in or near the CBd then you are stuck with higher prices. Not having been to tope street etc I cannot compare the service level between those and suburban places.

You could make a special trip to dandenong and experience the great Michelle, best to ring first to book, you will not be disappointed. Details about Michelle are in another post.

Teltel
Old 12-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Totally agree, I've lived in other countries before coming to Australia. Yes I do agree there is a racial basis here, BUT there is just as much racial basis in all the other countries I've lived in. Quid Quo Pro mate. Every place has its own culture and way of life, if you don't like it then F*ck off and go find someplace that suits you instead of complaining like a spoilt brat who expects the world to serve him with a silver spoon. I've been the subject of racial basis in Singapore too despite being a 100% thoroughbred Singaporean and I totally agree with bro Valiant20 sediments and views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant20 View Post
Good luck calling Aus a racist country.

Tonnes of singaporeans love it in Aus. Just because you are a flight steward, have flown and seen the world, only means..

YOU HAVE BARELY TOUCHED THE SURFACE OF OTHER CULTURES

Try living in the country, live together with the locals (as opposed to just interacting with them), learn what they do in schools, past times, etc..

No offense bro, but I seriously hate it when I see other sinkies calling Aus a racist country, without living in it.

And seriously, Singapore is a more racist country then Aus from a non-Singaporean perspective. A sure a lot of Aus-Sg Bros here know what angle I'm coming from.

I'm a sg-chinese by the way.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
Seether is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeether is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Another thing for bros to note. Ozzieland is still one big racist country and the color bar is especially even so in Melbourne. So if you are just going there for p4p dun waste your money there. There are so many much much better and better for value places to cheong.

As a flight steward I travel to many cities and Melbourne is way way down on my list as a city to look forward to..... it is such a boring place.
Australia? racist? that's like stating that the Pope is Catholic! of course Australia has elements of racism. but so does Singapore. and every other country in the world. I've been here for almost 15 years now and I can tell you, I can count the number of racist rants against me with one hand. yes. one natural (read: 5 fingers) human hand.

besides, it's easy to use the racist card when you're not part of the majority. most (I wouldn't say all) Australians I know are willing to give migrants such as myself a fair go, and are generally very interested in finding out more about me. coming here on a short stay is very VERY different to coming here for an extended period of time.

if you need a better example, take a look at tourist who goes to Singapore for a short period of time, and hear the glowing praises they heap on it (clean, non-corrupt, efficient, etc). we all know that that view is myopic, and only barely scratching the surface, albeit a big and well polished Public Relations run surface!
Old 12-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Sg also racist wat....just take the bangla for example simple enough already. Remember the joke...malay driving Mercedes u assume its driver. Indian driving means he steal car Sorry for the offence and dun get me wrong cuz I have loads of close Indian and Malay frens (I'm a neighbourhood hdb kid)but this is the stereotyping u get. U crack an Indian or malay joke also racist wat. Everywhere also have some form of racist. But surprisingly these days Aussies more tolerent to PRC cuz the spend fuking heap loads when they come here on holidays.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1