The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2024, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

For those who wants to visit Vera, her ads can be a bit confusing. Just treat it as $120/60/1 with JG will do.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy

Last edited by kazun; 23-03-2024 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Delete a word
Old 23-03-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
This batch of MLs, really can’t make it ah? Really miss the prev batch of Xue Er, Long Nv, OMM, and Natalie. Wonder where they are now, any brothers can share?
Natalie still around...... but only doing her regulars now.
Old 23-03-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Visited the old failsafe baby https://sglonelyguy-29.com/baby-massage/

She is still good. Only here for a couple weeks but I would say standard is still there. Still looks great with her big eyes. She is also one of those with shorter hair that she does not tie up, so for those who like that.

I think those that visited for before and want an old good failsafe, you cant go wrong with her and should catch her before she goes just to revisit old good memories. Not sure if she will be back anytime soon.
Old 23-03-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 3
Juzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of lightJuzneedamassage is a glorious beacon of light
Visited tian tian. https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-tiantian/

Looks: close to video.
Body: not slim but not fat. Some fats around the waist. Breast big and soft.
Massage: was alright for me. Made effort to massage. Lasted for around 15 mins and asked if I would like more massage. By the way, she massages in nude.
Sensual: Showered together and washed my body for me. Allowed full roaming. Made her wet and she asked if I wanted a FJ which I declined. Not that she is not pretty. I am one of the vanillas who don’t go for Bj or FJ. HJ was a bit mechanical after that. Offered to shower me after the deed but I told her I will shower myself. Very friendly lady. Can feel that she is willingly to please. After she cleaned herself up, she continued to massage my arms since the hour is not up. Brothers who enjoy bbj and fj might have a better time with her. There is also a full length mirror next to the bed. Good for people who has fetish viewing the action in bed. In and out around 50 to 55 mins.

She is on a tourist visa. Will leave end of the month. If business is good, she might return.

Last edited by Juzneedamassage; 23-03-2024 at 10:02 PM.
Old 23-03-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
shichongsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Visited the old failsafe baby https://sglonelyguy-29.com/baby-massage/

She is still good. Only here for a couple weeks but I would say standard is still there. Still looks great with her big eyes. She is also one of those with shorter hair that she does not tie up, so for those who like that.

I think those that visited for before and want an old good failsafe, you cant go wrong with her and should catch her before she goes just to revisit old good memories. Not sure if she will be back anytime soon.

Not sure which data base she use, no reply at all…

Any suggestions?
Old 23-03-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
Visited tian tian. https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-tiantian/

Looks: close to video.
Body: not slim but not fat. Some fats around the waist. Breast big and soft.
Massage: was alright for me. Made effort to massage. Lasted for around 15 mins and asked if I would like more massage. By the way, she massages in nude.
Sensual: Showered together and washed my body for me. Allowed full roaming. Made her wet and she asked if I wanted a FJ which I declined. Not that she is not pretty. I am one of the vanillas who don’t go for Bj or FJ. HJ was a bit mechanical after that. Offered to shower me after the deed but I told her I will shower myself. Very friendly lady. Can feel that she is willingly to please. After she cleaned herself up, she continued to massage my arms since the hour is not up. Brothers who enjoy bbj and fj might have a better time with her. There is also a full length mirror next to the bed. Good for people who has fetish viewing the action in bed. In and out around 50 to 55 mins.

She is on a tourist visa. Will leave end of the month. If business is good, she might return.
Thought is another tian tian
My bad on the earlier reply on the link. Sorry
Old 23-03-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Natalie still around...... but only doing her regulars now.
wa legend, i lost her wc contact already
Old 24-03-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Thanks man
Points returned. Thanks
Old 24-03-2024, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
hihellobye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/mumu-massage/

Looks: nothing close at all.
Attitude: kinda rude no gfe at all
Body: have to pay extra, told me to feel honoured to be massage by "mei nu" lol
Massage: not bad
Sensual: it was meh for me, very mechanical and sop type.

Less than 30mins, out i go and cfm wont return.
Old 24-03-2024, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Erlands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Thanks a lot!
Old 24-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihellobye View Post

No wonder charging only $100/1hr. So it's for 30 mins only + add-ons. Upz for sharing.
Old 24-03-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3444 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hihellobye View Post

Thanks man. Usually west side ML in condo or HDB, CMI.
Old 24-03-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
This batch of MLs, really can’t make it ah? Really miss the prev batch of Xue Er, Long Nv, OMM, and Natalie. Wonder where they are now, any brothers can share?
Don’t think XLN coming back… she enjoying life back in CN hahah
Old 24-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sick_hero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
thanks for the fr bro, been texting her but no replies so far. happy that you managed to get an appointment bro.

which pics looks most like her? SN or FN and what is the roaming signal like? she never advertise for 90mins but how much did you top up for it?
The pics are 80% close IMHO.
Good roaming signal for me and I just topped up $60 for the additional 30mins since I had some time.

They checked some database for new customers so maybe you aren't in it?
Old 24-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Don’t think XLN coming back… she enjoying life back in CN hahah
Long Nv and Xiao Long Nv are world apart in terms of services though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1