The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
totod24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

any bro can advise how do i get to KP7. are there still FLs around at KP7?
Old 27-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys,

staying near asoke station now. can recommend any disco thats great? i went scratch dog and not too impressed with the music. dont mind some thai disco too.

Thanks mak mak.
Old 27-05-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Scratchdog, Insomnia all these is farang types of club.

You want local you can go RCA, Thong Lor, Ratchada etc.. clubs with live band thai song.
Old 27-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
totod24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can advise how do i get to KP7. are there still FLs around at KP7?
Old 27-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
PiChiChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bell is a good option (with local van transfer to Patts hotel). Private taxi beats the regular cab ride, not just price but comfort.

Price have held up, as PT taxi doing for 1k from suvanabhum (had a big Innova last week) with same for return. Patts to downtown at 1.1k. If there are 2 or more pax, worthwhile

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/
Need some clarification from seasoned bros..... is it compulsory to tip the taxi driver?

I booked a taxi from Walking Street (book by hotel reception for me as I dun speak thai) to Don Muang airport for 1400 baht. On arrival at DM, the driver asked for tip after I paid him 1400 exact fare saying it is a must give. He refused to open the boot for me to get my luggage until I gave him 200 more baht.
Is there such a ruling or custom?
Old 27-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
Need some clarification from seasoned bros..... is it compulsory to tip the taxi driver?

I booked a taxi from Walking Street (book by hotel reception for me as I dun speak thai) to Don Muang airport for 1400 baht. On arrival at DM, the driver asked for tip after I paid him 1400 exact fare saying it is a must give. He refused to open the boot for me to get my luggage until I gave him 200 more baht.
No such thing that must give tips.
Old 27-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty88 View Post
Go Go Bar Rates:

Hi folks, I just been to Bangkok gogo bars located @ Nana, Soi Cowboy and Patpong.

Yesterday night, check out one dancer (THB140 for lady drink) @ Nana Plaza-Rainbow and the rates are THB2.5K for short and THB5K for long. And exclude bar fine of THB600. Is this the market rate for gogo bars ? In the end, I just ask her to return back to the stage.

Among the 3 places, my vote based on quantity and quality of girls as follow :

1. Soi Cowboy - Baccara (very crowded and almost no place to stand)
2. Nan Plaza - Rainbow 4

The rest (various joints within the same location), nothing much and worse, fat ladies with stretch marks also can become gogo dancers sia.

I was there last nite too. The price quoted to me are the same
Old 27-05-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev75 View Post
Hi Bros, any good recommendations for girl friendly hotels in sukumvit area?
Check with the hotels to confirm.

Old 27-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Oh you mean Annie's not Angel or Angie. Annie's gals are service oriented but sadly most CMI or MILF. I have seen a few better looking ones at Darling (soi12) Those I never found any to my liking in my previous visits to these 2 joints. IMHO, Annie and Darling cater more to farang tastes.
So sorry for the confusion brothers.... I screw 2 shots until blur liow, short term memory a bit short circuit... Yes it's Annie's near Nana Plaza, not Angie hahah....
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 27-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Just take care...

Ramkhamhaeng Bomb Wound 7.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/loca...omb-police-say
Explosion at :29**

**Because the nature of the footage, Youtube might not allow the video to be shown.

Last edited by Soopafly; 27-05-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 27-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Check with the hotels to confirm.

Bro Is bus stop is club too?
Old 27-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
Bro Is bus stop is club too?
The bus stop is literally a bus stop. It is another place where punters could pick up FLs at night, almost like overflow from the Nana Hotel parking lot. Last time I checked, the quality wasn't there. A mixture of puyings and katoeys

Old 28-05-2013, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
If you are travelling solo, there is no reason to why your light luggage cannot fit into back and front seats (unless you also bring your kitchen sink) that you have to put in boot. When reach airport, if he ask for tip, you just grab yr luggage and tell him to fuck off.
Old 28-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
If you are travelling solo, there is no reason to why your light luggage cannot fit into back and front seats (unless you also bring your kitchen sink) that you have to put in boot. When reach airport, if he ask for tip, you just grab yr luggage and tell him to fuck off.
Singaporeans still too trusting ; spoiled by our nanny govt. Don't pay before you finish you meal , don't pay until you finish fucking , don't pay till you have all your luggage , don't pay till you are SATISFIED!

If they insist , walk away to another seller. Its a buyer's market!

If must pay , make sure you hold some sort of power over them to ensure full service!
Old 28-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
The bus stop is literally a bus stop. It is another place where punters could pick up FLs at night, almost like overflow from the Nana Hotel parking lot. Last time I checked, the quality wasn't there. A mixture of puyings and katoeys

Omfg.

Thanks bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1