The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 27-05-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Re: Orchard Towers

Anyone know if any of the girls can do real massage? Haha stupid qn but trying my luck. Natureland full and I need real hard rubbin
Old 28-05-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vort3x View Post
Anyone know if any of the girls can do real massage? Haha stupid qn but trying my luck. Natureland full and I need real hard rubbin
No way la. Even can they also lazy to do that. But OT got some foot massage places with guys operating. Those I think ok
Old 28-05-2022, 11:42 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went out with one of the WL after her work, ended up in the hotel after food and drinks. She said, she would give me a massage, but later complained I was too muscular. Ended up I was giving her a massage.

You imagine when the ship comes in, they are supposed to massage all the big sailors? anyway, they are not looking for a proper massage either.

I supposed the only massage they really do, is use their hand, mouth, below to massage dicks.

That's why I don't pay the massage fee they ask for, because its really for nothing, but I know the bosses there want to collect it as entrance fee for using their place for the act
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 29-05-2022 at 12:06 AM.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ZigNTonic is Cool - loads of Potential

Viet Lina is back! Just visited her ytd and she was egging me to go for another round.
Old 30-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigNTonic View Post
Viet Lina is back! Just visited her ytd and she was egging me to go for another round.
she was away?
Old 30-05-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
she was away?
Had her today also... Solid stuff.. GFE gao gao as usual, blew me kneeling down with me ramming her mouth.. Then on to missionary on the massage bed... Haha.. She went for a holiday in Thailand it seems..
Old 31-05-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Tangli + Paris combo should be nice
Old 05-06-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post
Most of Our local minahs well endowed, young and sexy even they won't quote such unreasonable rates..
Where to find these Bro?
Old 05-06-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Tangli + Paris combo should be nice
Both Tarma you, you won’t walk out alive
Old 05-06-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Went to checkout.

Level 3..made a u-turn to the left side. Approached the first girl that has long hair with big boobs and ask for 50 hj.

She asked 'Will be fast ma?'.. I just walk away. I turned around saw her face, she looked abit stunned that I didn't even entertain her

Power in our hands bros
$50 for HJ still expensive? Lol! Then the local dome charging like $400 a pop, $50 as rejection fees and $50 as pre booking fees not ex? Many of them also dinosaur and old except holding a SG passport.

Life is quite ironic. I know some of these charbo personally and many of them live in big private condos and landed. A handful of them owned the shop at OT but talk cock say need to pay boss (themselves). 😆

I think their finances can outlast us anytime. Some of them wine and dine almost everyday and sit business class for holiday. I think want to fuck just fuck la. No need to do stunt. We think we laughijg at them but they probably laughing at us instead.

Covid19 probably little effect to them. Maybe last time earn $30-40k a month. Now earn $10k. Still win a lot of ppl
Old 05-06-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10148 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
$50 for HJ still expensive? Lol! Then the local dome charging like $400 a pop, $50 as rejection fees and $50 as pre booking fees not ex? Many of them also dinosaur and old except holding a SG passport.

Life is quite ironic. I know some of these charbo personally and many of them live in big private condos and landed. A handful of them owned the shop at OT but talk cock say need to pay boss (themselves). 😆

I think their finances can outlast us anytime. Some of them wine and dine almost everyday and sit business class for holiday. I think want to fuck just fuck la. No need to do stunt. We think we laughijg at them but they probably laughing at us instead.

Covid19 probably little effect to them. Maybe last time earn $30-40k a month. Now earn $10k. Still win a lot of ppl
I think he walked away cos she asked him will he be fast? Sometimes it’s not about the money, it’s the attitude and service that matters. I also don’t like to be rushed, spoils the mood bro…
Old 05-06-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Orchard Towers

Again. Past 22 years. What % of PRC women married into this red dot? How many % are PR and new citizens? Are we same with other countries? Eg Malaysia and Indonesia. Their home girls into commercial sex business in their home lands.

We are same with other countries. There is no U turn. AV cannot do much coming to PR and new citizens. Only foreigners on LTVP can be put under arrest.

Time to implement new laws in commerical sex.
Old 05-06-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Life is quite ironic. I know some of these charbo personally and many of them live in big private condos and landed. A handful of them owned the shop at OT but talk cock say need to pay boss (themselves). ��

It doesn't matter how much or how they earn their money, don't compare & don't be so insecure, just pay for what u think u can afford will do & whether it's worth the money. End of the day, we just wanna make our money worth it.

Last edited by gasoh; 05-06-2022 at 09:07 PM.
Old 05-06-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 23
eEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond reputeeEconomist has a reputation beyond repute

Which one is Paris' shop?

I went there many times but have not seen her for a long long time.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
I think he walked away cos she asked him will he be fast? Sometimes it’s not about the money, it’s the attitude and service that matters. I also don’t like to be rushed, spoils the mood bro…
Fast or slow depends on yourself. Usually they want me to be fast but I bang them upside down. If you are ultra fast, then even $50 or $40 or $20 doesn’t matter because you are a 2-3 min person. If you can ram or tong for 20-30 min, ur money is worth already. For me, only pay when done and find ur regular. Want to collect money first, I usually walk about. But as long as I bang them, they usually can’t run 🏃‍♀️ until I cum.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1