The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2013, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
lilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud of
Re: lil hazel : Intimate Pics of Myself

Did i mentioned I wax my legs as well ? love them !

Im going for mani and pedi later after work and will be meeting bf for dinner! I think should have some action coming haha
Old 15-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

lilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud oflilmisshazel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewildone View Post
This is tops! A front of the pussy would be good.
ive tried last night but cant find a good angle of it.. im quite self conscious about that area as i find the skin quite dark..

Any guys or ladies can give some advice how to lighten the skin around my private area ? i heard of skin bleaching but doesnt seem to be popular here..
Old 15-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker guy View Post
Sis this is ur fault!!!!

omg that looks so much like my bf's little thing ! except he doesnt shave or wax.. told him to try so many times but he refuse to

i try and get pics tonight to show everyone ! time for lunch now! excited about my mani pedi later
Old 15-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmisshazel View Post
You mean cherry wax or waxed cherry ? haha i prefer their chocolate wax more. Feels smoother and heals faster after wax.

I wanted to post a pic of my pre-wax and just realised i have no idea how to post photos !!' can someone help me please ?
i have no idea there so many kind of waxing, i alway do hot wax no idea that there so many type
but i give up on waxing now, as it damage the skin/hair alot.. now trying the new alpha light a upgrade version of IPL
Not so sure about it, my first treatment will be at aug 20.They say it about 3-5time then the hair be gone for good last about 2-5year

And lastly nice waxed pussy u got XD,cant wait to see your bf bang you hard(creampie better) HD Video will be the best XD
Old 15-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: lil hazel : Intimate Pics of Myself

Sis you have a beautiful pussy. Personally I love a bit of dark spot on the pussy. Yummy support you.
Old 15-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stereolove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
heres a clearer pic of the sore.. so pain...

cant play with myself yet cause still feel quite tender
with a pussy like that i would gladly paint your pussy all night long sis
Old 15-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MILF007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Babe,

Can we know your vital statistics? Can I request a breast shot?
Old 15-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you sure have a nice and clean shaven pussy! I can also tell that your love hole is really small. I'm sure your bf enjoys trusting his cock inside your tight little love hole.

Can't wait to see more "action pack" photos from you! Any cum-in-pussy shots?
Old 15-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2910 / Power: 16
octman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond reputeoctman has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pussy ..... Best can show the front view of yr yummy shave pussy. Need help for sucking it?
Old 15-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10214 / Power: 24
hungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond reputehungten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess where was i just now ? anyone recognize ?

sian, i check this thread too late, this pic gone liao
Old 15-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 15
muscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymuscle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sis. Care to take photos of ur feet while doing pedicure? Thanks..
Old 15-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
chinchai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
thank you, I find that some of the areas seems quite dark.. especially skin around my but which i dont really like..

anyone here heard or tried those skin bleaching procedure here ? im considering getting it done..
Ask Micheal Jackson.
Old 15-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungten View Post
sian, i check this thread too late, this pic gone liao
just a pic of where i got my waxing done.. i thought the picture quite discreet end up so many ppl can recognize the place ! lol better take out too obvious liao
Old 15-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
TS, you sure have a nice and clean shaven pussy! I can also tell that your love hole is really small. I'm sure your bf enjoys trusting his cock inside your tight little love hole.

Can't wait to see more "action pack" photos from you! Any cum-in-pussy shots?
It is really quite uncomfortable at times when he enters me but i like it nonetheless.. wont have cum in me anytime soon, need to use condom.. dont wanna get pregnant lorz
Old 15-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle View Post
Sis. Care to take photos of ur feet while doing pedicure? Thanks..
i will show everyone my pretty nails tonight !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1