The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 16
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all
Re: MP in Bishan

share ctc plz kumxia in advance
Old 15-12-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
chaiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact
Old 16-12-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Other then the old warriors any other hidden GEM ?
Old 16-12-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog6969 View Post
Visited R*** today whom I met on Wechat. Location-wise, quiet part of Bishan, 2 story shophouse. Not much foot traffic when I visited at 845am which was a plus especially as I stay around the area lol.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: 4/10 (Small and saggy)
Body: 6/10 (Prefer girls with abit more meat but she is still fun sized)
Massage :6/10 (Asked for more strength which she did. But we know the massage is not the point right?)
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
Facilities: 8/10 (Very spacious, shower in the room)
RTM : Yes

Met this Vietnamese lady on Wechat and decided to visit her shop at the quiet part of Bishan near the highway.

She was dressed in a cute outfit and led me to the 2nd floor. Took a quick shower and laid on the massage bed naked.

She spent a good 25-30 mins massaging and chitchatting with me, as my hands roamed around her thighs and up her skirt. By then I was already rock hard when she asked me to turn over.

After some teasing, she dived into my balls and gave me a good BBBJ. I thought we'd proceed for the deed already but she knelt on the floor and starting giving me a AR for a couple of mins.

Couldn't tahan already so I asked her where's the condom. Rode me cowgirl style for a good 5mins then switched to missionary. Gave her a good clit rubbing and she squirted a bit and was already super wet. After pounding her for about 10 mins, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass. Of course girl! Proceeded for another few minutes of anal and can see she was totally enjoying it, wrapping her legs around my back and pushing me in deeper and harder. Cannot tahan already at this stage, shot all over her face and hair.

Total Damage for everything: $150 & lasted for 1hr 15mins.
Bro cam share ctc tks
Old 17-12-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!lavenderss is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by super_21 View Post
Tried Axx today. Location was indeed discret. Here is the
review rating :
Look : 8/10
Massage :7/10
Service: 7/10
Attitude: Friendly
RTM : Maybe
Can pm bro?
Old 22-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
2980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro ... can you please share location of MP in bishan ?
It'll be much appreciated !!
Old 23-12-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bigpenis8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondo View Post
Bro cam share ctc tks
Can pm me the contact thanks
Old 25-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bigpenis8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Visited R*** today whom I met on Wechat. Location-wise, quiet part of Bishan, 2 story shophouse. Not much foot traffic when I visited at 845am which was a plus especially as I stay around the area lol.

Massage :6/10 (Asked for more strength which she did. But we know the massage is not the point right?)

Met this Vietnamese lady on Wechat and decided to visit her shop at the quiet part of Bishan near the highway.

She was dressed in a cute outfit and led me to the 2nd floor. Took a quick shower and laid on the massage bed naked.

She spent a good 25-30 mins massaging and chitchatting with me, as my hands roamed around her thighs and up her skirt. By then I was already rock hard when she asked me to turn over.

After some teasing, she dived into my balls and gave me a good BBBJ. I thought we'd proceed for the deed already but she knelt on the floor and starting giving me a AR for a couple of mins.

Couldn't tahan already so I asked her where's the condom. Rode me cowgirl style for a good 5mins then switched to missionary. Gave her a good clit rubbing and she squirted a bit and was already super wet. After pounding her for about 10 mins, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her in the ass. Of course girl! Proceeded for another few minutes of anal and can see she was totally enjoying it, wrapping her legs around my back and pushing me in deeper and harder. Cannot tahan already at this stage, shot all over her face and hair.

Can pm me thanks
Old 26-12-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 16
DragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Hi bro, able to share contact and location of shop ?

Thanks a lot.
Old 26-12-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15469 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKiss85 View Post

Thanks a lot.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 26-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NIMH2700 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKiss85 View Post

Thanks a lot.
Can share?
Old 26-12-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
NIMH2700 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdl_guy View Post
Tried jj.
No one mentioned that her fun bag were enhanced. However, her mouth is really powerful like dyson.
Can share?
Old 26-12-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jonmajor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolby View Post
Pm contact bro
Pm contact bro
Old 27-12-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 16
DragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Up you back bro, thanks for the upz..
Old 29-12-2022, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 2
Chunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChunkitiano is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantino View Post
I was browsing WeChat People Nearby and stumble upon R***. I think it's the same R*** mentioned by bro hotdog6969 based on the similarities.
Bro able to share contact? TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1