The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-04-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
polo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypolo78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
Sorry to say this, but the blood most likely is from inner abrasion/tears from hard pounding. I did mention previously I chanced upon a FL who had blood as well, but for her case, it was a matter of too many clients and out of probability, met a hard pounding case. Sometimes the FLs do oblige out of cooperation or fear of bad feedback to OKTs.
Second this. Uncommon but it happens. Had it happen to me with a petite FL. Stopped the session as FLs are human too.
Old 21-04-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by User090988 View Post
Maybe because I am newbie that's why Foxythai ask me for selfie verification, I am not comfortable so I rather skip
or your just a clone account from another stable. LOL
Old 21-04-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 19
duky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to beholdduky is a splendid one to behold

FR for Kinkythai GiGi

OKT - usual verification. Quick and easy.

Looks - Usual thai tan. About 80% close to photo

Body - Curvy at the right places. Nice firm butt to hold.

Boobs - Natural big b. Good to fondle. Nice nipples to sux.

Fk - Open to try all sort of position. Good with doggy.

BBBJ - willing to please. Longest blow I ever had in a while. Interesting fact is that she has got a vibrator for man.

Massage - Requested for head massage. Quite shiok

RTF - Maybe.
Old 21-04-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Tontawan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Smile Soi69

quite an extroverted person, likes to tease and make alot of jokes. Can really feel the youthful energy based on her personality. i booked 2s but ended up talking the remainder of the time after the 1s.

Looks: 8/10 abit darker than photos but makes no diff to me
Body: 9/10 petite and skinny with nice small boobs
BBBJ: 6/10 powerful suction but was like 2 at most 3 mins. lol she quite lazy
FJ: 8/10 i mean i did all the work but i dont care. the most important thing is to fk a fl who is pretty and has a nice petite body.
GFE: 7/10 i didnt want to dfk cause she sick but her talking to me while i was thrusting missionairy was a new experience i must admit
RTF: I would but i was literally her last before she flew back the next morning

Okt was pretty solid, will use their stable again in the future
Old 21-04-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Anisa from FoxyThai (https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=982013)

OKT: 9/10 friendliest OKT out there. Can TCCS, joke with. Booking was a breeze. The instructions part can be improved a bit more because it was a bit long and can be confusing but understand why it was done this way for safety reasons.
Location: 8/10 haven’t been to this place before but it is quiet and discreet. 5 min walk from bus stop but drivers may have a slight problem.
Room: 7/10 small and cosy. No attached shower though.

Anisa (scoring based on milf standards)
Looks: 7/10 I think some bros mentioned she looked a bit Filipino. And I agree. She has a more pinay MILF looks than Thai.
Photo accuracy: 70% can tell it is her from the photos, minus the PS
Boobs: 7/10 big natural C cup. Nice rather small nipples.
Figure: 7/10 due to her short stature, everything looks a bit mini sized and made her looked slightly meaty
Complexion: 7/10 normal thai tan. She has several small to medium sized tattoos.
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
Bbbj: 7/10 good standard blow
FJ: 8/10 puts in a lot of effort and tries hard to please. Responsive and accommodating
Gfe: 7/10 auto hug and made me feel comfortable
Attitude: 8/10 very positive and cheerful. Being a semi professional singer back at home, she is a natural born entertainer with a lot of good vibes energy.

Overall, a decent session. If you are into MILFs, can try her. 130/2/90 presents a very value for money bonk. If you are into SYTs and OLs, maybe try some other options.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jaxica2082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtbc1983 View Post
Miyaki from Galaxyxscorts
Weather is super hot nowadays. Need to find someone to cool myself. Contacted OKT after google review check on this lady. Maybe need to find some papaya milk to release the thirst! 😂😂😂
Looks: 10/10 no regret , she has the cooling effect when looking at her. Like you know refreshing looks. She looks like hk star
Boobs : 9/10 well like I meant. Papaya style . Comfort.
Skills: 10/10 very timing no wasted. No rush , slow and steady.
BJ: 10/10 she took your ice cream and we’ll maintain it 😀
FJ: 10/10 I love the ass doggy. Really can feel that we are in the wonderland

Overall : RTF can come back

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=981944&highlight=
Cool bro. Met her last night and left the room with both leg jelly.
Super high GFE and love her blowjob. She look into my eyes and took my tools like a champ.

RTF yes for sure. Probably this few days before she leaves
Old 21-04-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
miwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
.... need to show the top I’m wearing. ... The most is show the top I wearing .
If it is the shirt color they need, they should only need the answer of shirt color in text actually unless there is something else. Only my thoughts ...

Last edited by miwant; 21-04-2024 at 12:01 PM.
Old 21-04-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Tictachow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Peach
Stable: Lust365
https://sammythe.guru/showthr...ighlight=peach

Looks: 9 her looks is a masterpiece. Really proportion and nice placing of eyes nose specially
Body: 9 nice curves
Boobs: 10 D cup my goodness
Bbbj: 9 solid suctions. My top 1 so far
Fj: 9 hard working and super horny. I actually didn’t ask for anything she just go and service me and make me feel I am her king

Overall: 9.5
Additional Remarks
She is one of the best
Old 21-04-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
cleverboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a session with Jewel from T21 yesterday. To summarize, it was a great session.

She was talkative, no awkward silences. She tried to engage me first which was nice of her.

Her face was seducing from start to finish, like she was this damn horny. It felt like I was in for a good time and this lady will fuck me senseless.

The pros though, she have a huge rack and her bbbj was pretty good! She was accomodating throughout the session. Suck my cock in slow mode then slowly go faster till I just hold her head and moans.

FJ we tried doggie, hold on to those huge ass of hers, pounded her real fast and deep. Changed to cowgirl, also fast paced mode, huge racks bouncing. Shot released and my cock still inside her till it was limp.

So here are my ratings:
Looks: 9/10 (80% similar to the photos)
French: 9/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10
RTF: Yes
Old 21-04-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
rocherball is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t...ighlight=meiji

Meiji - Seduction

Looks so much prettier in real life. Photo does her no justice i feel. Must see her in real life then you know.

GFE was great as we had no communication barrier plus she loves to make jokes. Very ting tong and always laughing if not smiling even when we were fucking and that made me think she really enjoy what she was doing.

Her boobs were perfect, C natural. They were big and soft like tofu. Nipples were light brown and I had a good time feasting on them.

Shower started SOP but she caught me by surprise by suddenly kneeling down and asked me if she can say hello. I said of course she can and she engulfed my dick into her mouth.

Back in the room, she initiated to dry every inch of my body with a towel.

Catbath was awesome! She licked from my ear down to my nipples and knees. Not those half fuck catbath that we get so often these days that's just licking of the nipples.

BBBJ was superb! Wet and slurpy. Deepthroat all the way and licked every inch of my manhood. My crown jewels were not spared.

Painting and DFK allowed.

FJ was incredible! I was so turned on by her BJ that my 1st shot ended in less than 10 mins. However when I'm fully recovered for round 2, it was intense. Started with her riding me like a wild cowgirl for about 15 mins and then we switched to missionary as I cont to penetrate her deep and fast for about 10 mins before I shoot.

Her massage is a must try as she possesses some pro skills in this area. No piano playing. Started from my back then to my leg, turn over and then massage my head and scalp. Endless tickling and arousing throughout the massage to get me ready and in the mood for round 2.

Overall Meiji is one hell of a sex fiend who is damn horny and loves to fuck. She admits herself that she enjoys giving BJ and having sex. I would probably find a chance to meet her again which I rare does becos she is that damn fucking good.
Old 21-04-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
insomnialock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quickie FR for Sujin Lust365:

Look : Sweet, fair , pretty look.

Body : nice body, C-boob, perky ass.

Svc : bbbj with that sweet look, missionary, cowgirl and doggystyle. Feel like bonking young gf.

Gfe : always smile, clean for u b4 svc, minimal english but she like to chat, very stunning to see her naked. Very attractive (u been warned)

Overall, felt satisfied in a quickie session. Thanks okt for the arrangement.
Old 21-04-2024, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 5
Johnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to beholdJohnnypapa is a splendid one to behold

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=983035&highlight=

Soda from galaxyxscorts

Okt booking was smooth and was quick

Location near east and foot soldiers are very convient

Lady was in her 27 28 about there

She can really French and gfe is good

I love the way she play wit me in the shower room and use her body to soap me

On bed she slowly catbath me and lick my balls to my ass hole

Her tongue skills was soild and she can really suck and lick my balls and to my ass whole for a nice 10mins before we started fucking hard

We did doggy, missionary and ended her riding me on top

She will grab her own boobs and moan loud, see her boobs bounced up n down is good lol

She let me cummed all on her face making a messy view
Old 21-04-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 8
fatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatapple2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

GENTLEMENCLUB24
SBF Nick: NIL
Lady: Amelia
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10
Body : 10/10
Boobs: Enchanced
CIM: N/a
DT: Yes
AR: n/a
AJ: n/a
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9/10

🔥ADDITIONAL REMARKS🔥
Soft enhanced, quite pretty, very good attitude, action start in shower, good session
Old 21-04-2024, 02:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
bmwspeed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May - Thai Fairy

https://t.me/+UK-k3uzc0cMyNGNl

Looks: Even prettier in real life

Body: Fair skin, slender and curvy body.

Boobs: Natural soft more than a handful, nice to squeeze. Relatively small nips

Frenching: good frenching skills

BBBJ: Amazing, and will deepthroat. She made me CIM my 1st shot.

FJ: Really sucks you in, will caress you and play with your nips. Very good bed skills and accommodating too. She done it with perfect momentum and speed when she ride me.

GFE: Very friendly and talkative. Speaks okay English and in between shots spent quite some time just chatting with her

Went into the shower with me after that, shower me clean clean before going off.

Overall bonk: 8.5/10
Old 21-04-2024, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
GrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud ofGrayBird has much to be proud of

Miyaki
Galaxyxscorts
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=981944&highlight=

Looks - WYSIWYG. Short hair and pretty fair skin.
Body - Tall and slim, nice sexy figure.
Service - Foreplay and she gets wet. Tight pussy and she knows to use her pussy muscle to clench on my tools to make sure i can feel warm. Every positions fucking her really enjoy. And her moans genuine. Bbbj slow and sensual. Took her own sweet time to enjoy my ice cream. Shower me before and after deed.

If bros out there looking for horny and high gfe, she definitely one of them. Not a time watcher and worth my time and money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1