The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

clap clap 👏🏻
Quote:
J: I don't believe you're this simple minded. Alicia probably left because she couldn't deal with the pain of not having you all to herself and she didn't want to come between you and Jasmine. Shirlyn tried to give you up as well but couldn't do it so she's settling for whatever she can get right now.

Me: Your analysis seems accurate.

J: So why are you doing it? You're not making everyone happy. You're setting them up for eventual disappoinment.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I feel that bro Shrouded needs to hear what Nat and Darren has to say more so than sis June.

As with all relationships, communication is the key. i do believe how Nat and Darren are able to maintain what seems to be a very stable and good relationship is because they are very open with one another. There seems to be no "secrets"?? and they seem to be very aware of what each party is doing at each point in time.
That's exactly what I think. He definitely needs it more than me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
This, I do believe might be an indication that he had stag fetish.

To be honest, unless he is also having his fun outside and choose to be 'fair' and let u have your fun outside, i doubt any guy will knowing allow his wife to be F by others.
Well, I really never asked and he never said. Even before we were married, he knew I was seeing another guy just for sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I also think so too. As said by this sis, she's the dominating one, the husband may have flings outside and he's not those with high sex drive, plus he's middle age uncle who spends more time playing computer games, will close one eye to let the wife to have her FWB.
Most women with higher sex drives may choose to either DIY, do nothing, till they meet someone they can connect then develop into a either ONS/FWB relationship.
Anyway, each has its own, there's no right or wrong.
Oh no! Does this mean I'm a middle aged auntie now??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
i meant to say when i read that female samster asking how to manage open rs, i thought it might be u since u are currently more active in here and with fwb
I did say it was me. I just thought maybe you had some hidden meaning.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
clap clap 👏🏻
It's damn obvious right? I think Mark can see it but he chooses to ignore it and believe everything is alright.

If Jasmine leaves him, I believe he'll end up with Shirlyn or Alicia.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in the beginning was "okay...maybe he just cant get the hint"

as it progresses, happening to more girls...its like "really!?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by junebaby View Post
It's damn obvious right? I think Mark can see it but he chooses to ignore it and believe everything is alright.

If Jasmine leaves him, I believe he'll end up with Shirlyn or Alicia.
Old 09-09-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
in the beginning was "okay...maybe he just cant get the hint"

as it progresses, happening to more girls...its like "really!?"
Yes, something like that.

He's really good a pretending everything is ok. One day he'll just explode.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh no! Does this mean I'm a middle aged auntie now??
whether you are SYT, MILF, lao aunty, that's all not the most important.
If you are confident, exercise and maintain good health physically and mentally, you will appear attractive to men of different category.
Personally, I am most fearful to meet a physically good looking lady that can't even hold a decent conversation, behave like a self centered dumb blonde yet thinks she's a princess. This kind I will tell her go fxxx a spider.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
whether you are SYT, MILF, lao aunty, that's all not the most important.
If you are confident, exercise and maintain good health physically and mentally, you will appear attractive to men of different category.
Personally, I am most fearful to meet a physically good looking lady that can't even hold a decent conversation, behave like a self centered dumb blonde yet thinks she's a princess. This kind I will tell her go fxxx a spider.
Haha! Thank goodness I can hold a decent conversation then.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha! Thank goodness I can hold a decent conversation then.
Just take it that I am just TCSS. There are plenty of men whom you need not converse. They just wish to drop their pants and get into action. That's called the wham, bang, thank you madam.
Just like women, men also come in many shades and types. It's more important to know what you like and what you want.
Old 09-09-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just take it that I am just TCSS. There are plenty of men whom you need not converse. They just wish to drop their pants and get into action. That's called the wham, bang, thank you madam.
Just like women, men also come in many shades and types. It's more important to know what you like and what you want.
I definitely know what I want.

And there's many PMs which I did not bother to reply. Just deleted immediately upon reading.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In some cases, there are couples who got no more love, remain married so that they don't have to decide who get the custody of the children, or to be forced to sell their property.
Those cases are rather sad that they may remain staying under one roof, but more like house mates than married couple.
Based on the story, i doesnt seem like Nat and Darren are in the situation where they are purely in it for the kids/property. There may or may not be love but i believe the amount of trust they have for one another triumphs the rest.

I mean.. end of the day monogamy is kinda overrated in this day and age.

Though i do agree that its very common for couples to stay together for multitudes of reasons. I'm also practically in the situation whereby we are more like house mates than a married couple.

Quote:
That's exactly what I think. He definitely needs it more than me.
I think for sis june, based on what you've shared. seems like your husband is already aware of the situation but doesnt choose to talk about it/bring it up. again it may be a similar situation like crystal/jason where they know whats happening but choose not to bring it up with the other party in fear of souring the relationship or creating more tension
Old 09-09-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Based on the story, i doesnt seem like Nat and Darren are in the situation where they are purely in it for the kids/property. There may or may not be love but i believe the amount of trust they have for one another triumphs the rest.

I mean.. end of the day monogamy is kinda overrated in this day and age.

Though i do agree that its very common for couples to stay together for multitudes of reasons. I'm also practically in the situation whereby we are more like house mates than a married couple.
I ain't specifically referring to Nat and Darren, I am merely speaking from my POW about some married couples that I know.
I noticed there are many people here trying to guess or think in the capacity of others, eg why is Mark doing this, what are the ladies doing that. For me, just a story that's like a weekly diary from bro Shrouded that I can use to kill time.
Maybe I am just too lazy to guess who's that secret dude who used to bonk Crystal, or was Ann trying to cum back to Mark..
Old 09-09-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I ain't specifically referring to Nat and Darren, I am merely speaking from my POW about some married couples that I know.
I noticed there are many people here trying to guess or think in the capacity of others, eg why is Mark doing this, what are the ladies doing that. For me, just a story that's like a weekly diary from bro Shrouded that I can use to kill time.
Maybe I am just too lazy to guess who's that secret dude who used to bonk Crystal, or was Ann trying to cum back to Mark..
Understand on your POV regarding married couples and i do agree with your POV as im in the situation that you have described as well

Personally I think trying to guess and thinking in their capacity is very much similar to us watching dramas on tv and wondering what is going to happen next. Helps us feel more connected to the story as well.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Understand on your POV regarding married couples and i do agree with your POV as im in the situation that you have described as well

Personally I think trying to guess and thinking in their capacity is very much similar to us watching dramas on tv and wondering what is going to happen next. Helps us feel more connected to the story as well.
I PMed bro EoS to ask if he's the one but he didn't reply me. Haha.

And yes! The way it's written is very engaging to the readers. But sometimes it gets a bit stale, like it's the same old story happening.
Old 09-09-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I PMed bro EoS to ask if he's the one but he didn't reply me. Haha.

And yes! The way it's written is very engaging to the readers. But sometimes it gets a bit stale, like it's the same old story happening.
hahaha, you see my queries to bro EOS. he also neither want to confirm nor deny. but i think we shouldn't drag him in to become the "main character" in the story as well.

I'm personally more interested about their conversations/interactions and how their relationship progress/evolve as time goes by and what sort of decisions they make further down the road. e.g. will mark and jasmine get married, will it be monogamy/polygamy.
Old 09-09-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahaha, you see my queries to bro EOS. he also neither want to confirm nor deny. but i think we shouldn't drag him in to become the "main character" in the story as well.

I'm personally more interested about their conversations/interactions and how their relationship progress/evolve as time goes by and what sort of decisions they make further down the road. e.g. will mark and jasmine get married, will it be monogamy/polygamy.
You asked him openly. I asked him privately. Maybe he'll privately reply to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1