The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tinydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pino's Pub in JB

Hi i'm interested in the pin 23 yr gal, please pm me the details thanks!
Old 26-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 18
Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!Intel Ops is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
I will be visiting my usual pub shortly and will update you as soon as I can.
I will be waiting. Trying and just starting to explore JB recently only.
Old 26-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stormbonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcsj View Post
Any want Pinnoy girl age 23yrs, big boobs, pretty to f*K. Damages RM120. Yr own hotel n CD. Overall service is good 7/10, girlfren feelings. Interested pls pm me n I shallmake arrangement for her to call u. She prefer malay n chinese or foreigner. Sori for other races.
please pm me her ctc. i try to pm u but to no avail.
Old 26-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Samster

james1684 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me d contact plszzz???
Old 02-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
red devils deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chris Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB007 View Post
This girl is really good in blowjob, model type body tall, short hair,sexy face..malay mix type

Blowjob plus massage rm100
Fuck plus massage plus sauna rm158

She is very discreet only ask for sex in the room she will agree.

Contact number is only for exchange with pinoy or indon, i prefer gals with big boobs..

Intrested msg me in private

Chris is very good, i assure you will love they way she bend and ask you to fuck from behind...nice ass she has...

bro, care to share the contact with me?
thanks
Old 04-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry guys, long time no update....

It was not a eventful CNY for cos too much money spend in my phil trip but that is another story. Since GF n Wifey not in town, quickly took the opportunity to visit. ( this time I will not mention gals name )

Mid-Nite Inn

Due to them being hot on the list, the gals are very cautious and still my usual gal is no more there , heard attach and considering marriage , given up and here to find new gems..... As usual, I will just choose from their usual display of many many and I pick 1, sat her down and we started talking, believe me , talk only...
I found out now that gals can do booking and do you guys want me to review how much they pay to agent ?? Before that, all bros who had book gal from X-box, Cool-Box and Mid-nite, just tell me how much you pay, I will review after that.
Since there wasn't much customer, she stayed and we talked abt lots of things, the agent, the way they are being treated, blar blar blar. After she got what she wanted, 2 drinks, I ask her to leave and I ask manager to bring me a new gal that just arrive in the JB.

Hint hint, you read-on and see if you get the trick.

As soon as she came, I asked her if she knew who am i, she said yes. I said, fine, I want a blowjob cos I think you can give a good blow. She ask me for a bucket of LD I said NO, half or nothing. She starts to complain abt me giving so little and I told her, that you rather have nothing or something, I am ok with other gals and they can get what they want if I get what I want. My reputation guarantees that. So she said she will think abt it and she excuse to go toilet. Once she return, she just start to blow me. Yes I came but it was a bad blow actually.

The trick is that you should give what you promise and I gave it to her, half bucket. Also , your reputation in the pub is earned, not claim.

My next trip, she came and claim to other gals that I am her regular, I ask her to sit down and told her this " Putang ina, you gave me a bad blow and I still give you as promise, don't claim I am you regular or guy, I will buy you 1 single today but no more. I am the customer, I get to choose. "

In defence, she start to tell me she did not this and that and even offered herself to me after work, she told me, no need to pay the agent 300, just give her XXX she will settle with the agent. I got a shock and realised that lots of our bro were conned...... I just want to know how much you guys paid before and do you think its fair price.

================================================== ======

Polo Pub

I was there too to enjoy my drinks but too bad, the band is getting from bad to worse and gals .......... I saw 2 new gals ummmm......how should I say this.......... I think its a serious issue............. Maybe I will skip Polo for a while until my sg friends come and confirm the gal's identity. Its very serious and I dont want to give wrong impression. They are currently the so call top gal there......

================================================== =======
Old 08-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

OK, can clear the air for Polo Pub . I got my friend whom is an agent ( he handle gals in the out-skirt area like changi village, serangoon, jln bersah ) to drop by with me on saturday night. to view the gals and surprise that he knew a few gals.

His words of wisdom is " Do not touch gal that fail medical prior to their permit approval in sg, so that very tall pinas working there you better dont touch "

I am not exactly sure what he meant but I will do what he says.

Care to comment on this bros ??
Old 17-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Demanila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whats the latest update sugardad ?? Been to polo, and everything seems to be fine.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

wondering why no update, so I better post 1. I was in CoolBox at Taman Gaya , think it was 10 or 11 May.

It was my first time time there and was early and was suprise with the amount of gals, 30+ I think....... I choose a vietnamese and we just click immediately and I got her number and she told me she will be off this weekend and we can meet outside..as we were petting heavely and suddendly.........Raid, 1st time in it......I dont know how to explain but in abt 30min, I was allowed to leave......

Total 46 gals got caught, 4 indo staff and 1 local staff. All will not be release and must be depoted.....

sad but true...
Old 24-06-2010, 05:18 PM
Samster

Wondering how long it takes the moderator to check my reply before my post can come up ??

Anyway, Just have to write another FR.. ( 23rd June)

I was alone, and bored cos everyone else was busy betting....

So I intent to treat myself a quiet romp....

1st Stop.... Yuen @ bakawali....
Only got 3 gals there , the rest all hiding in hostel.

2nd Stop.... Armany @ Ros Merah
Only 1 NL, all hidding

3rd stop.... HuLaLa @ Ros Merah
There was a few, like 6 but before I got warm up and after ordering the beer. All Gal dissapear...

4th Stop.... Mid-Nite @ Molek
Empty out....

5th Stop.... Polo @ Austin
Same

Disappointing event where there had been a big operation going on from KL cos the soon to be new Chief of Police are doing major cleansing operation to Flush out old, long lost criminal. So, keep your passport and IC close when visiting these joint.

I also learn from some manager that there is 2 more new joint.. 1 in Dedap and the other near pelangi indah. Will update after I visit.

Thanks mate.
Old 27-06-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Went yesterday 25th to Midnite Inn. About 15 girls. Service is good, but the price is steep.

1 bucket Heineken $180 (4 bottles)
1 bucket Tiger $170 (4 bottles)

My friend and I ordered 2 buckets of Heinieken, each of us took 2 girls each. After servicing us for a while, when the rod is out and iron is hot....they asked for a second bucket .

No choice we went for it. Good, new experience ......But expensive....Total damage RM 720 !!
Old 02-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mike2 is Cool - loads of Potential

where the place pino
Old 10-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

There had been non-stop raid for the past one months and its coming to a close, Its also a good exercise cos the old one dont go, we will have lesser chance to see the new , young and in-experience.

The saying is that because the soon to be new IGP is now cleansing the Old IGP supporter. And there will big a new "Tai Gor" that will take care of all the new business with a complete new over haul system which will be fair once this is over.

I heard he will allow close supporter to bring in Thai, VietNam and China in a very organise manner.

Dont know cos this news comes from a close supporter of this "Tai Gor" .
Old 22-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lizardman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is jb still dead now? going in tomorrow to have some fun. any seniors with advice on where to go? hopefully, it'll be safe...
Old 02-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
en5877 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thx 4 sharing.

i hv go 2 pino's pub only.

1 is molek midnight, 1 is nusa bestari bola bola.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1