The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2005, 03:06 AM
Coolio2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: fun in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-dicky
I am new bird in FS, but I am elder bird in Topaz.
Kelly not that friendlly, try Rachel, so nice service but work slightly late than others. She work before in HK.

dick-dicky, how old is rachel?
Old 04-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 21
jezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey guys, any action around Berjaya Timesquare Hotel. I will be there on monday. So hoping to be able to gather some info b4 going down.
Old 04-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 21
sb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersb song is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezter
Hey guys, any action around Berjaya Timesquare Hotel. I will be there on monday. So hoping to be able to gather some info b4 going down.
Hi bro the places are Sunshine Spa @Sunshine City Hotel ,Tropicana Spa @Session Tower,Deluxe Spa @Federal Hotel,The Spa@ Melia Hotel,Green Elephene Spa@ Sugaiwang plaza all this places were walking distance from Berjaya Timesquare hope u have a nice time
regards
Old 05-03-2005, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro TD0620G

Only now i saw this msg. I am planning a trip to hatyai in april, maybe we can go together? I'm from KL too...
sure, if I am free I don't mind joining u. More stories to share and learn...
Old 06-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Sunshine Fitness Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Where is Sunshine City hotel? Haven't heard of it eventhough I'm staying near KL. Any address or tel no?
Exact name is Sunshine Fitness Centre (in Sunshine City Hotel)
Address: 36-38 Jalan Baba ....off Jalan Pudu, behind and walking distance from Times Square. It is just opposite Orkid Hotel
Tel: 03 21412978

The room in Sunshine City Hotel is quite clean and nice and actually is not bad place to stay if cannot get hotels in Bukit Bintang...only RM69 per nite...
pay 69 and also enjoy 69 in room, hehe
The service of gals (at least one I tried called Sau Man) is pretty good -same as GL150...shower for U,lick whole body, nice BBBJ, assrim, .....maybe those ex-GL150 gals impart their skills to their co-workers. Routine like GL150 but better than some other HC which give poorer service

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 08-03-2005, 03:03 AM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sunshine Fitness Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciakpachineng
Exact name is Sunshine Fitness Centre (in Sunshine City Hotel)
Address: 36-38 Jalan Baba ....off Jalan Pudu, behind and walking distance from Times Square. It is just opposite Orkid Hotel
Tel: 03 21412978

The room in Sunshine City Hotel is quite clean and nice and actually is not bad place to stay if cannot get hotels in Bukit Bintang...only RM69 per nite...
pay 69 and also enjoy 69 in room, hehe
The service of gals (at least one I tried called Sau Man) is pretty good -same as GL150...shower for U,lick whole body, nice BBBJ, assrim, .....maybe those ex-GL150 gals impart their skills to their co-workers. Routine like GL150 but better than some other HC which give poorer service
Thanks for the directions. Tried to go there today but didn't go all the way to Orkid instead turned left before near Teo Chew restaurant. After walking around for more than 1/2 hr tired already instead took the LRT back. On the changeover at KL Sentral, I spotted another cheong place so I tried it out. The location is behind KL Sentral monorail. There is a long row of shops with motels, blind massage centre and a dangdut ktv. Inside the so called motels it is very similar to Geylang except that it is more of the lower class type. Anyway I toured a few motels and found that mostly indian and malay WLs around mid 20s to 30s. It costs anywhere from RM30-50 per 15 minute (wa laneh, 15 min can finish meh?). Anyway I went to 4 places to kill my time

1st Destination - Dangdut KTV
Quite empty and I just bought a jug of beer to find out what place it was. The mummy explained the charges - RM15++ for beer, KTV room RM30 and girls RM30 per hour to sit/dance with you. There was a 2-member band singing dangdut songs, certainly not my type. Just finished beer and walked off

2nd Destination - Blind men massage
Tried the blind men foot massage. Not bad, RM28 for 40 mins. Recommened for authentic massage.

3rd Destination
Motel - Girl no. 1
Since it was cheap and haven't really tried indians before I chose 1 at RM50 for 15 mins.
Face - 5.5/10 passable
Body - 5.5/10, tall and 33b 25 34
FJ - 0/10 too loose and lay down like a dead fish, too many indian customers I think. For a chinese like myself who's a 6incher (quite standard for chinese) it is still too loose and I cut the session short I think only 5 mins and I said enough, can't come.
BJ - 2/10 too fast
RTF - definately no
Damage - RM50

4th Destination
Motel- Girl no. 2
Since didn't cum I went around and saw quite a rose among the torns. Pretty Sarawakian malay. I said I only wanted a BJ. It was the same price
Face - 6.5/10 sweet looking and friendly
Body - 6.5/10 nicely proportioned, 35b 25 36
BJ - 6/10 not too skillful but enthusiastic, at least I came in the end
FJ - n/a didn't try, maybe next time
RTF - would consider if no better choice
Damage - RM50

Total spent for the night - RM18 (beer at dangdut ktv), RM28 (foot massage), RM100 (for 2 girls) = RM146. I suggest for those who want to try just skip the dangdut KTV coz it's more for malays and those who like old malay dangdut songs.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:08 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Bro TD0620G,

The area u mean is brickfield? I have never try a indian before... maybe...
Old 16-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
condorhero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any action in hilton central - please help.

any way to book overnite fr - please provide contract.
Old 16-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
condorhero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any ex geylang or current geylang cat 150 working in kl - hotel service.

Please provide contact number.
Old 17-03-2005, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro TD0620G,

The area u mean is brickfield? I have never try a indian before... maybe...
Yea I think it should be Brickfields. Didn't really notice the road signs coz it's exactly behind KL Sentra monorail stop.
Old 17-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how can i get there? is tat hotel or shop to find those ex geylang cat 150...
Old 17-03-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy
how can i get there? is tat hotel or shop to find those ex geylang cat 150...
you can just take a taxi drop off at KL Sentral monorail station, or take the Putra LRT which also stop at KL Sentral. Walk across the mainroad and walk straight through the KL Sentral Monorial station. You'll then be on the road with massage and motels.
Old 18-03-2005, 03:45 AM
Samster

I think the authorities have just closed down the motels the last few days. On my way to the LRT station I noticed the motels are all closed.
Old 20-03-2005, 11:48 PM
KLGIRL

Lightbulb Re: fun in KL

hELLO Brother,

damages RM 50 for massage, RM 50 for jua gen

may i know what is call jua gen??

thank you very much

you have a nice day, and keep in touch

regards
KL GIrl
Old 25-03-2005, 03:37 PM
CNNcmg

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGIRL
may i know what is call jua gen??

thank you very much

regards
KL GIrl

Jua Gen is the massage of the didi...
If done properly, its suppose to revitalise it and improve the blood flow...
Usually only done well by those older ladies...
It will hurt you if done wrongly... (I was told)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1