The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Any thoughts on football Zhu Zhu after she relisted as June? Didnt get to try her during her previous stint. Pictures look very different from before sial.

Just wondering if I shld go back to my usual or try someone new.
Indeed. The current set of photos are very well taken. Not a head turner in actual life. High playability and provides very good massage. I have rtm a couple of times already.
Old 21-03-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacemkr View Post
Honest Review for Tang Bao 糖宝 from SLG

Boobs: Huge
GFE: non-existent, no smiling face
Massage: 1 hand massage for the first 5 mins
Boob massage: moving boobs across my back and front at scrubbing speed
Teasing: fingers moving at sweeping speed
Bbbj: need to top up to 150. Did not take.
HJ: Rushed and mechanical, only hear fake moans during HJ
In and out within 25 mins including showers

Score? For your own interpretation.
Eh, looks like she's taking part in those Japanese game shows where she tries to make the contestants cum as fast as possible
Old 21-03-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 21
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/mi-li-massage/

Tried her last week.

Looks: close to listed photos. Not a landmine.

Hair: thick, rich black hair flowing down. One of her distinctive features.

Body: slim, small B or A-, good legs.

Venue: parking was difficult at my appointment time, had to park somewhat further away. She shares the apartment with another girl. Toilet is shared. Hygiene is not so good. Floor was wet and feels a little sticky.

Services: massage was so-so. Sensual was okay, SN - topless.

RTM: no, too vanilla for me. Though her looks and body are quite okay.
Old 21-03-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Long lost gem...
Finally bump into her in a cat 3 joint...really lucky!!
Same old standard service and GFE feel...
Live like a happy again after hit so many landmines recently***

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Tried to book a ML from beauty castle, timing all arrange swee Swee
When I reached the shop, turn up to be timing cock up because of double booking.
But the shop rearrange me another ML that turn up to be rare gem.

Look: 9 Chio (big eyes)
Body : 9 curvy with out extra fats.
Weight: 50kg
Boobs : 36D natural. (Boobs lover would not forget it)
Massage : 8 (like her juagen very much)
Gfe: very strong gfe feel.

She not a time watcher and during massage, she doesn’t even carry phone with her. For me that like to have good massage with Comfortable HJ, I am preparing to revisit again soon.
After the whole session happily ended, I am just like a lucky man that able to enjoy my day and also discovered this rare gem.
Old 21-03-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Any thoughts on football Zhu Zhu after she relisted as June? Didnt get to try her during her previous stint. Pictures look very different from before sial.

Just wondering if I shld go back to my usual or try someone new.
Average look. But service gao gao. She don't give half hearted service even after so long. Boobs quite big to play with too
Old 21-03-2022, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alpha989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjtesting View Post
Any bro can intro a good ML for Nuru massage. First time trying it, so hopefully will not step on to any land mine thanks.
Will Pm you. Check inbox
Old 21-03-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Average look. But service gao gao. She don't give half hearted service even after so long. Boobs quite big to play with too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Indeed. The current set of photos are very well taken. Not a head turner in actual life. High playability and provides very good massage. I have rtm a couple of times already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Definitely don't remember she so chio like her current photo. In fact very average kooking only.
Thanks all. Ok lah average looking is fine, as long as got some resemblance to the listing... always expect quite a lot of 美图 on the listing anyway.

Maybe i try bah if got chance. Anyone can pm her current approximate location? Easier to plan before i make contact. Cheers.
Old 21-03-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Montagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMontagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can any kind soul introduce me to Baby or Shanshan please, I'm not in their records so I can't book and they won't even reply me sian.
Old 21-03-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 19
SALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud of

Nothing against u but How i know u not mata?
Old 21-03-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Montagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMontagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bo bian lo read all the FR of y'all lao jiao enjoy, I just suck thumb... How to verify something you're not I usually go MP, so wanna try from SLG mah

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALTYPR View Post
Nothing against u but How i know u not mata?
Old 21-03-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Long lost gem...
Finally bump into her in a cat 3 joint...really lucky!!
Same old standard service and GFE feel...
Live like a happy again after hit so many landmines recently***
Please share contact. Have pm you.
Old 21-03-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Sincere thanks to all the discerning bros for your support. Many of you chose to remain anonymous and i totally respect that. Thank you very much.

For those who have left your nick, i am grateful for the opportunity to return my humble 4 pts a token of appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Help to up you 7 points.
I got once zapped by sgpiggybank for 160 points saying I am OKT for no reason LOL.
Thank you for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Lol I kena -84 for agreeing with you.

Like what you said bro, if the experience differs, why not share with us? Why need to be so paggro zap here zap there?
i'm sorry to hear that bro, hope some high power bros will up u back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Upped 33 points.

Visited Baby as well. Your MR on Baby is accurate.
Thank you for your support bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Upped your points liao
Many thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Couldn't say it better myself bro!

Beyond looks, body shape and even service sometimes, what makes me keep a ML in my rotation for an extended period of time is her charm, charisma and positive personality.

That's why Baby and Chengzi are now the only "SN MLs" that remain in my regular rotation list. The rest just cannot maintain my interest any longer than one or two visits.

Anyway, upz you my humble 6.
Fully agree bro! Chengzi is next on my list.... and thanks for your 6! Appreciate.
Old 21-03-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montagne View Post
Can any kind soul introduce me to Baby or Shanshan please, I'm not in their records so I can't book and they won't even reply me sian.
Go through the route most people go through, which is to start off with less popular MLs. Or you think someone here will go to ML and tell her to accept some random person even they have never met? Lol

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 21-03-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montagne View Post
Bro you’re not the only one with same problem 😅 just try someone else first to get your name in their data lor… unfortunately anonymous forums like these where got ppl stick out head for unknown persons de 😂.
Old 21-03-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Yeah that's what I thought. Btw since we're on this topic, usually is you ask for them to enter you into their record? Must exchange FR with them? Just trying to learn the ropes. TIA for reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Go through the route most people go through, which is to start off with less popular MLs. Or you think someone here will go to ML and tell her to accept some random person even they have never met? Lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1