The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8163 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone went to look for lucky lately? Pussy damn wet sia

One night I went really banged her till she totally knocked out
Thanks bro for posting this ml lucky.
Contact her yesterday and book a timing. Went up and she open the door and welcome me, really very friendly and polite. First look at her still with her spectacles on looks like those good girl Japanese AV students and i know surely no regret.

Bring me to the massage bed which is separate by curtains and ask me to go shower first and after taking off my clothes she suddenly come hug me and kiss me really like this gf feeling.

After that we settle for a price package for fj and she takes everything off and really her breast is big really big cannot take my sight off her breast.

She start lick my nipple and body and i never stop fondling her breast, then comes her bbbj and i nearly cum so have to stop her. Then she say its my turn to suck her so no waiting i straight go for it and she really likes it and i touch her pussy its was very very wet then she start to ride on me, can really feel the wetness of her pussy.

Looking at her expression and breast shaking when having sex with her makes me imagine having sex with those japanese av student, another good thing about her is she will always kiss my lips few times during sex just like you having sex with my girlfriend. After only 2 position i shot out in no time can say this is the fastest shot out after so many years with other girls. Can still see the bedsheet also stain with her wetness.

After bath again i thought she will ask me go cos i don't want massage but she ask me sit down and kiss me again say we can chit chat abit still have time. This type of attitude really best.

Overall:
Face : 10/10 (young poly student look)
Service :10/10
Place: 6/10 (prefer room)
RTM: 100% will find her already told her i will come very week on my off day.

I know bros will sure pm me for her place, price or contact but i just put her wechat so that anytime you just ask her Wechat: coco93645687

Last edited by kason; 20-06-2022 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Update WeChat
Old 24-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried to stick 1 finger into lucky’s asshole while I doggy her. She said feels like pooping. 😆! Sibei funny
Lol bro i did ask her about this she scold me say she will never let customer do this on her. Don't anyhow say if not everyone will want to try lol.
Old 24-05-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Lol bro i did ask her about this she scold me say she will never let customer do this on her. Don't anyhow say if not everyone will want to try lol.
That is why lo. You all think harder. When you ask any ladies (unless lady boy) for permission to do ass job, 99% including horniest whores like Mary, Tang li, Melody will give you a tight slap. If you make them damn horny and you do it without permission (slowly insert don’t shaft your whole fucking finger in la), they will feel high. 1 time I was doing Shi Shi (sglonelyguy), she position my tool at her asshole. I was the one that totally freak out sia. After that she asked me to grind her ass crack till I cum on her ass. Sibei song

And if you ask these ladies again, they will say no one have ever done that (they don’t see this as something that worth saying). Just like if a ladyboy rape your ass and you feel song, you will also say don’t have right? Else all the ladyboys will want to poke your ass

I think our school taught us to be too obedient la. Like go toilet also need to ask teacher for permission. Go University need to ask professor this and that. When I studied overseas, fuck it la. Just do whatever you like. Screw up ownself just get slapped only.
Old 24-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, many of us also kana prostate massage with a finger up our ass. So far no one asked me for permission. Only CB Soda, Coco, Ping Ping do liao then I feel damn song.

Heard Soda did an injured one bro causing him to have ED. Lol! Not sure whether Soda asked permission to poke finger into his ass. So far she never asked me lo

Foreigners not like Singapore must ask for permission one
Old 24-05-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Those like drinking & don’t mind paying abit more for good time, can go down this road to make friend wid tis ladyboss C

Her playground recently got some new viet imports,

Got 1 new ML, K***y, looks abit like Yua Mikami

Some new MLs their tetek besar sia…

hi bro's the girl in the 3rd pic is at candy shop?
Old 24-05-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Handsomekick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
That is why lo. You all think harder. When you ask any ladies (unless lady boy) for permission to do ass job, 99% including horniest whores like Mary, Tang li, Melody will give you a tight slap. If you make them damn horny and you do it without permission (slowly insert don’t shaft your whole fucking finger in la), they will feel high. 1 time I was doing Shi Shi (sglonelyguy), she position my tool at her asshole. I was the one that totally freak out sia. After that she asked me to grind her ass crack till I cum on her ass. Sibei song

And if you ask these ladies again, they will say no one have ever done that (they don’t see this as something that worth saying). Just like if a ladyboy rape your ass and you feel song, you will also say don’t have right? Else all the ladyboys will want to poke your ass

I think our school taught us to be too obedient la. Like go toilet also need to ask teacher for permission. Go University need to ask professor this and that. When I studied overseas, fuck it la. Just do whatever you like. Screw up ownself just get slapped only.

I went to Lucky just now, and she also said that you must rely on your imagination. She said that although she does this business, she has a bottom line for herself, so don't use your imagination to slander her
Old 24-05-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsomekick View Post
I went to Lucky just now, and she also said that you must rely on your imagination. She said that although she does this business, she has a bottom line for herself, so don't use your imagination to slander her
Ya i also think so, the way she talk see thats shes those straightfoward girl, can thats mean can and if she let customer do that i dont believe she need to hide. She also told me although she provide service but she got her bottom line.

Last edited by kason; 24-05-2022 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Plus
Old 24-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:

Please get a life and stop slandering her. Stop being a keyboard warrior
Old 24-05-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dr0pme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro don't have to defame Lucky la... People came from foreign land to sell body for money is already a tough choice. Previously you said you licked her asshole + pussy and tried to kissed her was also a false statement liao, why insult her again saying that you poke her asshole?

She has her own principles and is her final 2 months here, please just enjoy while it last

Last edited by dr0pme; 24-05-2022 at 10:16 PM.
Old 24-05-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
tanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanglinecho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Please get a life and stop slandering her. Stop being a keyboard warrior
This is not the first time and he will never stop
Old 24-05-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Ok la. Cannot fuck cannot do this and that. You all song can already. Lol!
Old 25-05-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
fattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfattyben20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Btw, many of us also kana prostate massage with a finger up our ass. So far no one asked me for permission. Only CB Soda, Coco, Ping Ping do liao then I feel damn song.

Heard Soda did an injured one bro causing him to have ED. Lol! Not sure whether Soda asked permission to poke finger into his ass. So far she never asked me lo

Foreigners not like Singapore must ask for permission one
Ya la this guy famous for his imaginative story. He will jus keep this kind of writing style to make himself famous. Out of nowhere also can target other Ml not related to this thread.
Old 25-05-2022, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
Visited JoJo after bro @ZhugeYaz FR.
His FR is very accurate, so just adding what i think makes her stand out.

Looks:
Probably the youngest in the shop and her looks and body is legit SYT. Easily look early 20s.
Looks cute with dimples, always smiling and chitchatting to make me feel at ease.
She is very petite and slim.

Service
15 mins of comfortable massage. Not pinch here pinch there or piano massage. I just enjoyed the process. Didn’t opt for full as I wanted to experience what ZhugeYaz had. She knows how to play the seduction game well, knows when to cuddle up beside me and steal kisses when i least expect it.

She is not those wham, bang and fuck off type. To me, she has a certain girlish charm that reminded me of my first make out session (without the sex). Just purely enjoying exploring her nubile body, sucking on her nipples on her B boobs and she reciprocates by cuddling very close to my face.

When she moved down for BJ, can feel she has skills. Totally no teeth and just enjoyed her warm lips enveloping my shaft for a good 5 mins. Not out of the world feeling but is shiok enough
She slowly cuddled up to me and started her HJ. We kissed sensually and i started necking her. She didn’t increase her pace to make me shoot but i don’t know what happened, somehow i just shot out and she continued to caress me and hold our kisses until i was milked dry.

RTF
Resounding YES! She is elegant and gives off a strong GFE. She gave the full hour attention to me and didn’t touch her phone, although i know she had another customer right after me. Credits to her for good time management.

She has all the tools to make the session like a love making session rather than a fuck and go job. I am going back this week to complete the mission and provide another update here.

Price is on the high side but given D2’s quality and service has deteriorated so much but still got the cheek to increase prices, i feel JoJo provides an overall better experience than those condo-based.

Hope you guys get the same treatment both bro ZhugeYaz and myself got
Careful not to fall into the KC trap though
Completed my mission and here to provide a debrief

Call to Action
The stretch mark is real but it is not a dick softener.

Continuing from the BJ, she was prepared to caps on and start riding but i asked to service her instead. The boobs now looks B+ to me on her slim body. Her boobs just glided to her sides when lying down, so confirm au naturel. Her nipples are pointed and hardened enough to suckle. Suck and lick gently and her body will convulse at certain licking angles. I may be wrong but don’t think this can be faked.

Asked for permission to be an artist. There is a slight bush but the love hole is clear enough to paint on a clean slate. No smell at all and it was a pleasure to see her reacting to the paint job. Those who visited will know she has a low nasal voice so her moans were quite sensual to my ears. Found her G spot and she let go of her inhibition. At that point, i think she moaned louder than MNZ who was servicing another bro.

Caps on and i was ready for action. I may be wrong but her love hole seems small from the dim light. Started off missionary with slow thrusts. She seemed to enjoy the momentum and i picked up the pace a little. Her hands started to pull me closer and hugged me tighter. We started frenching as i increased speed. Her vaginal muscles started to clamp up and each thrust started to feel tighter as she hugged me even closer. I continued with this position for the next 10 mins until i burst out my load. Wow, that release made me remember my first time eons ago.

She cleaned me up and went for shower. Took a look at the time and realized i exceeded by 5 mins. By the time i cleaned up and walked out, 15 mins past the hour. Maybe there was no one after me but still the fact that she never asked “你要射了吗?” during the session suggests to me that if you treat her nice enough, she will reciprocate. As i thought, the session felt more like love making rather than FJ.

Needless to say, RTF is confirmed.

Hope this helps
Old 25-05-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Coincidentally, I was with an ML late last night and she surprised me by telling me that yday morning she smacked this chap who used his finger to poke her underneath from outside her panty. She blacklisted him in the database. There was another earlier chap that did the same thing and she told him off.

When I'm having my fizzy drink or whatever, and I know she likes to try doing prostate to me, I would tell her with humor not to cos I don't like the feeling of being sodomized

It's best even when both sides are super comfortable with each other not to do things the other doesn't like. Some girls don't like to be frenched after pussy licking and some simply don't like the panty to be removed but depending on comfort level, some corresponding gestures can be pleasantly offered. Don't assume automatically anything is possible with anyone even if it's reportedly described.

Those who haven't might get wild expectations that they are entitled to the same experience.
Old 25-05-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Handsomekick is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Thanks bro for posting this ml lucky.
Contact her yesterday and book a timing. Went up and she open the door and welcome me, really very friendly and polite. First look at her still with her spectacle on looks like those good girl student and i know surely no regret.

Bring me to the massage bed which is separate by curtains and ask me to go shower first and after taking off my clothes she suddenly come hug me and kiss me really like this gf feeling.

After that we settle for a price package for fj and she takes everything off and really her breast is big really big cannot take my sight off her breast.

She start lick my nipple and body and i never stop fondling her breast, then comes her bbbj and i nearly cum so have to stop her. Then she say its my turn to suck her so no waiting i straight go for it and she really likes it and i touch her pussy its was very very wet then she start to ride on me, can really feel the wetness of her pussy.

Looking at her expression and breast shaking when having sex with her makes me imagine having sex with those japanese av student, another good thing about her is she will always kiss my lips few times during sex just like you having sex with my girlfriend. After only 2 position i shot out in no time can say this is the fastest shot out after so many years with other girls. Can still see the bedsheet also stain with her wetness.

After bath again i thought she will ask me go cos i don't want massage but she ask me sit down and kiss me again say we can chit chat abit still have time. This type of attitude really best.

Overall:
Face : 10/10 (young poly student look)
Service :10/10
Place: 6/10 (prefer room)
RTM: 100% will find her already told her i will come very week on my off day.

I know bros will sure pm me for her place, price or contact but i just put her wechat so that anytime you just ask her Wechat: coco93645687

Lucky is really a good girl. She has 2 months left here. Lucky is white, with big breasts, straightforward and delicate face. She will go back to her hometown in 2 months, please cherish her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1