The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=902001

FR on Ann from Pinklady

Face :8/10 For me very beautiful and same as in pic

Body: 8/10 Small size girl

Boob: 8/10 C cup natural, nice shape and firm nipples

Painting: Allows, no smell, neatly trimmed.

BBBJ: 8/10 Deep throat, eye contact, alot of pattern, long and with good suction

FJ: 8/10 Lots of pattern.

GFE: 7/10 Some cuddles and french

Service: 8/10. hardworking with good attitude.
Old 04-10-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 6
Kaydn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaydn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaydn View Post
NEW
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900551

Attitude : Hardworking & Attentive. She asked how's your day once i enter the room & seated on the bed while removing my shirt she start taking care of your belonging and hang your shirt well that moment i just randomly imagine of if she your wife/GF once you got home you got a gentle and attentive wife follow by sex! Between shot lying down watching tiktok video on my phone together and i couldn't stop imagine it and thinking how great life will be if you got such a gentle and attentive wife at home. Any guy would just went home straight after long day at work just to get her accompany or even cuddle whole day in bed! Just 2 words to describe ' WIFE MATERIAL ' for sure! Really can't stop thinking of her the moment i left the room until now.

Below are my personal rating for her.
Face : 9/10 that very cute looking lady
Figure : 9/10 slim and tight body
Skin : 8/10 smoth and consider quite fair
Hair : shoulder length hair
Shower: shower together
BBBJ: 8/10
French Kiss : 7/10
Pussy: 10/10 very responsive! eat her abalone slowly and can see from her body reaction so i go full pace eat her out and seeing her grabbing the bedsheet and body shaking. (Its kinda best moment which i do not want to stop)
FJ : 10/10 She all wet no need to use ky/ just imagine a syt climb ontop of you to use her pussy and grind you make you shiok shiok and capped on enter her small tiny hole.
RTF: HELL FOR SURE!!! DEFINITELY ONE OF THE HIGHEST GFE WITHOUT COMMUNICATION ISSUE.
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=902272
RTF still as good as previous. Kc level strong. Syt lover should not miss her!!
Old 04-10-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
5johnnymiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Rainie
Date: October 4
Shave: trimmed
French: yes
English: abit
Looks: 8/10 syt thai tan, looks like photos
Body: 8/10
CIM: didnt try
DT: 8/10
AR: didnt try
Service: 9/10
Overall: 9/10

will RTF
Old 04-10-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
princetonman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Pimp - Mimi
Located at Katong area

Mimi is definitely my best bonk of the year.
She has the looks (a bit of JAV Asami Ogawa), the shapely body, big tits, her service passionate and intense. GFE over the roof.
No need to write too much, try her yourself and be ready to get wow! She can do it all expertly and submissively.
My ratings for Mimi is 9/10.
Old 04-10-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
blackdot007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: silkstocks

Okt: fast and efficient
GIRL: MAXI
Looks: 9/10 v chio thai girl look you won't reject one confirm
Skin: Fair not dark skin
Bood: c plus good quality man-made
Gfe: Gao gaol

After looking at the photo MAXI caught my attention and decided give her a try with very little hope thought would look different from photo as I was catfish a few time with those heavily edited photo which end up doesn't look like the same person but MAXI to my surprise looks just like the photo posted with a little bit of whitening effect still look fair in person.

I have book for 1 shot at first but upon seeing her beautiful face nice body and her smily face I change my mind to 2 shot. Luckily okt could accommodate 👍. My best decision. Action start in the bathroom where we French like no tomorrow. Bbbj was ok only but her looks and body make it all up.

RTR: already planning
Old 04-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
steroidal234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ping from Galaxyxscorts

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=900406

Location C area

The moment i see her very sweet , short hair , white skin average height 160-162cm ? overall 9/10 the first look which make me excited .

when we go in the room together , nice clean wide space with a queen size bed , very spacey and comfortable .

she ask me to take off my clothes and go to shower , at first i was thinking damnn i gonna shower alone , but after awhile when she finish set up the bed she come in and help me to wash up give me listerine to wash my mouth i dont know how to describle about her smile and attitude but one of the best this year i have go to . or rather i can say out of the other 2 i have bonk she is the top .
after taking shower , i dry up myself while she washing herself , i lie on the bed watching her and she was shy smiling with me .

Sop climb on me asking me to relax and started licking my body and hj .
next bj without cd , she got her braces but doesnt affect her Bbbj skills .
looking at your while bj-ing i ask her to turn around and start painting her ,
at first she was abit rejecting but after fingering her and licking her ass and thigh she slowly move her ass infront of my face .

i buay tahan wanna to ride her without Cd got stopped xxx
she put on for me and i start to bang her , after swtiching few positions doggying her and the moan of her is soft and gentle but u still can hear it clearly . i slowly move to the mirror side which have a small table hugged her and fk her let her stick to the wall . what that words we say in hokkien ? diao pik ?

1shot couldn't control and shoot inside cd , was very tiring changing position here and there .

we rested awhile and chit chat , her english little bit thai no limit . really very simple english need to say one word by one and use some body language .
after that asked her to massage for me , while doing massage i take out my phone and see great bonk , damnn she understand what is great bonk and asked me to help her write , no choice as promise which is why i writing right now .
while watching tiktok , she told me she also got do some tiktok video ask me to follow her , so i did and i follow her and see her tiktok followers 31.2k not bad ah myself only got 500+ ,
(this is the tiktok name if u guy want to follow her @kanlayanee_mam)

after massage i turn around and started my 2nd shots , this time she is more into it and we hugged together while FJ , she pound even harder and itchy grabbing me asking me to give her , almost roll her eyes while doing it .
dont know is it my lucky day anot hard to have this type of girls nowsdays .
this time round i must Cim or cof at least on her when i got my feeling there i stand up and her her kneel down open her mouth , i failed 1st try and i ask her to Bj for me , then i try again this time round weeuwee finally shoot into her mouth . with no doubt she give me the tap give up action because i press her head too hard Dt cum hahaxx .

the photo below 90% match to her looks
overall service for me 90-95%
This is base on how i feel , other people poison doesnt mean is mine .
140 for 2shots is worth

Old 04-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 16
xioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A1 - Jinny

Looks: 9.5/10 - Very Pretty.

Body: 9/10 Very slim and petite and Natural B. Looks bigger due to her small frame.

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Slow and sensual. Keep looking at you as she goes up and down the shaft.

FJ: 9.5/10 Low mileage and tight pussy. Love to fuck her in missionary as her expression was priceless like those shy and yet enjoyable face. Keep grabbing the pillow and blanket. Also keep rubbing her clitoris while was pumping her. She is so light that I can carry her around while pumping her.

Gfe: 9/10 Lots of kisses and like first time having it with your gf.

RTF: Surely!
Old 04-10-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nicha The Lust Regent
She is back again in Singapore. Thanks to Bro SK for bringing her back. She is my favorite then and now.
Looks: 7/10. Ok. My type but this is not her forte.
Body: 8/10 Nice 'D' cup boobs. Enhanced but I really can't feel the difference. Feels natural and firm.
Nice curves at the right place. Smooth skin.
BBBJ: 9/10. Strong suction with good tongue action.
FJ: Tight and warm pussy. Wet and moist.
AJ: Didn't try.
CIM: Yes. She is ok with that but she doesn't swallow. I gave her extra $30 tips after that. Didn't know she is ok with CIM. Also, she say she is ok with COF also. Most probably will try that when I RTF her
Additional: She is a very good listener. Very soothing when talk to her. I have ever book 3 sessions for her and spent 2 sessions chit chat with her.
Old 04-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lalacower90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stacy (Galaxy)

Area: G but no check-in required

Not sure if she’s still around in sg but I had to share my review after the experience.
Many reviews about the nuru aspect - and i can say they are true. Stacy is probably early to mid 30s, figure is not slim but not fat either, but she gives a hell of a service.
Started with a back and shoulder massage. Then she started to slide her body over my back, before escalating to licking my entire body from thighs to lower and upper back. Then got into HDLY position and she started to caress my entire lower region including AH, before plunging her entire face into the region. And it isn’t just a few seconds of sucking - the sucking lasted a few minutes until my knees grew weak.

Turned around and she gave me something I’ve never experienced in my whole life - she started to suck my toes, sending a tingling sensation I’ve never felt before. And boy she really sucked each toe deeply - I was excited alr for the BJ as I knew this was a preview for it.
Then proceeded to give me a cat bath and BJ. The BJ was one of the top five BJs I’ve received - wet, slurping and great suction force. Almost came.
Then capped on and got into doggy style, and released my load shortly after.

Was about to leave but she told me still had time and gave me a massage thereafter.
Extremely satisfied with the service and decided to leave this review even though I don’t usually do so (and I’ve been in the forum for years).
Old 04-10-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
C.Ron is a Helpful and Caring SamsterC.Ron is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR VAVA EMPIRE

Stable: 10/10 very friendly and responsive to my text
Room: 10/10 Cozy and new big towel for me which is very important
Looks: 7/10 won't reject kind. 80% to pics. Always with a wide smile
Body: 7/10 petite with light Thai tan
Boobs: natural C. Soft and good to grab! Super sensitive
Kissing: lights pecks. Didn't try frenching.
Painting: 8/10 no smell. Very responsive to licking. Moan loudly 😜
BJ: 8/10 skilled and able to DT.
FJ: 8/10 Very passionate and moan like a wild cat. Tried missionary and cowgirl only
GFE: 100/10 This is where she shines the most! Feels like you are with your girlfriend! Lots of cuddling and massage during breaks.

Totally Worth the money. Thumbs up
Old 04-10-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
teddypig is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bentley - Lust

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=bentley

Looks: thai tanned but very pretty suit her

Body: nice meaty body sometimes I like I woman abit meat for the cushioning

Frenching: it was intense and like kissing my girlfriend

Bbbj: good pace and speed. Good suction with deep throat and super sexy stereo sounds.

Fj: The girl can ride like a champ. Her stamina is not bad. All positions ok

Rtf: of course
Old 04-10-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Dtctvkonan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php?t=90...hlight=genesis

Genesis - Lust

Looks: 8/10 prettier in real life tanned skin, but still pretty

Body: 9/10 nice body slim and curvy with natural assets!! Cute perky ass with nice soft non sagging tits!

Boobs: C

Bbbj: 8.5/10 can HJ be while sucking for me, multi tasking game very strong

Fj: 8/10 wet pussy barely even any ky used, she very responsive and active in bed. Like a sex beast.
Old 04-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrspartacist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Destiny from GentlemanClub
Date: October 4

Shave : No
French: No
English: Abit
Looks: 7.5/10 -- like a siam diu girl I used to know :C
Body : 7/10 -- slight tummy, meaty ass and not for boob lovers
BBBJ: 9/10 -- wet and sensual. Shiok until shoot first 1 quickly lol
FJ: 8/10 -- open to all my requests and positions, sensual moans and felt like she was enjoying it
Service: 10/10
Overall : 9/10

I'm quite new to this and haven't been around the block for long but this is possibly one of the better experiences I've had here.

Destiny's service is exceptional, not say super GFE, but super close to feeling like a real gf. She is willing to please and has a very bubbly personality.

Her BBBJ was superb, and when I finished, she even apologised... I guess she felt bad that I didn't finish while bonking. Luckily I opted for 2 shots
Old 04-10-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

Tried wish from lust during 2nd Oct

Very cute looking girl and definitely a syt
Small size body and natural assets
Fj is super awesome and her moans get louder and louder
Rtf yes!
Old 04-10-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
castlelai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Personally I don’t like apartment like especially condo in mostly residential area. All it takes is some kaypoh neighbor to report vice activity and AV no choice has to come down to investigate.

I feel Hotel is quite safe
1) if stable make arrangement with hotel management, this should be fine as long as the hotel is not a whore house and still has other normal guests.
2) stable does NOT make arrangement with hotel management, the worst is the hotel will kick the girls out during your session. They dun really report to AV to avoid unnecessary trouble.

Due to recovery of covid and economy, I can see stables are moving to some interesting “place” away from normal residents, which is quite good. As long as you don’t create any “noise” in the area then i am sure AV, even though they may know, will still close one eye lor
Yeah, don't know why some will think apt is safer. Just curious
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1