The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

Been to phuket songkran 2006 from 090406 till 180406 and it has been the best trip i had so far.I seems to be struck by the cupid but at last settle down with only one girl.i got four strike actually.hehehe

I shall go with patong bangla rd.Place where it is extremely happening during my period of stay due to the songkran festival.

I will edit once in a while when i remember something and please do ask question about the place where they will be located and please all samster add more information and correct me if you must.I want to keep this thread so that i can refer to when i head back again.sanuk

Well here it goes

Location for below places - PATONG BANGLA RD

AGG - if you really like to pick up girls at AGG, only two AGG are recommended and they are dragon club and hard rock.forget about playschool or suzie wong as both are bullshit crap.finish our beer and off we go to party or we will puke in the place.

Two other places for drinks and great pick ups but no pole dancing are baya beach and VIP.Got lots of girl and mostly are pretty too.

Beer bars - too much to handle as there are too freaking much beer bar to be named.went to mai thai bar, gold wing, scooby and a few others where i cant remember.As long as there is a looker we will be drinking there.

Try not to sit where there is a group of crazy farangs always ringing the shooters bell.We sat down at scooby and got 6 free shots.hell that was a night to remeber.It depends on individual though.heheh.

All can try beer bars at soi tiger as there will be a lot of pole dancing and lots of nice lookers.there are soi dragon, soi eric.

Places where most or all farangs will patronise are U2 and kangaroo bar.Want to drink there but seems a bit weird as we will be the only asian in the bar.

I did went to one bar call gonzo and there is a gem in the bar....i almost get to bonk her but my previous girl found me at a discotheque (brought the girl to the discotheque) and i ran the hell out of the discotheque and call my previous girl handphone number and told my friend to tell the other girl that i am drunk and went back to my apartment.in the end went out with my previos girl as i know they will be very jelous about this kind of things.

Discotheque - discotheque of patong area.there are actually four places to party and dance.i will into detail of each disco as i have been to all.Good thing about picking up girls in disco is that there are no bar fine and you get to dance and talk to your girl and see if it goes well before bring her back.

Tiger disco- a good mix of farangs and thai girls.great place for pick ups but there are not a lot of gems but if you manage to get one than good for you.I manage to find mine at tiger and she was f-in sweet and petite.i really didnt want to settle down with her the whole trip but in the end i found out that she is really very caring and really not for my money.ohhhh lucky me but sway that i found other good lookers at other place but i cant touch.

tai pan - live band with disco starting later with a few platform dancers.a mix of farangs and thais but girls are too adult and very very few lookers so people can try this places once if you like.

Safari disco - open space disco with.Pretty run down and crowds are not that great either.got a number of Ladyboy and a place for you the throw the ball and drop the ladyboy into the tub of pool thing.i dont f-in know what it is call ok.

Banana Best place to dance and pick up girls and mostly very good lookers.Some are not the working type but most are so you got to take your time to look and observe them.in groups or individual etc etc.But i am scare of picking up girls here anymore cause my girl know i always comes here.

I will rest for a while before i further update guys.
Old 19-04-2006, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Phuket songkran 2006 FR and help guide

bro in patong dun end up with a katoey. sometime hard to tell the diff until it's to late. maybe when you finished fucking "her" she tell you turn around and say my turn now!
Old 19-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Samster

rapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapala_fisher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

F how do i edit my post???

there a quite a number of LB in bangla and some are really very pretty.i talk to one before and her body is fucking sexy and her face is very pretty.she could be a model if she is a real girl.

I have seen a lot at soi dragon.go right to the end to drink some beer where topless and sometime bottomless LB will be dancing at the platform.nice place to drink but they will always pester you about tipping and drinks....and yes you can squeeze their "breast and see some artificial pussis".they will do tricks and ask for tips.so sickening.LOL.
Old 20-04-2006, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
BobParis is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey , bros,
I plan to go down on 9th of May, dunno where to stay! never go phuket b4 leh. Can advise? any cheap hotels? What are the expenses like? i hv been to bangkok, quite ex to bonk a gal, also , got hotel gal fine or not when u bring a gal back? tnks bros

The phuket newbiee,
hehe
Old 20-04-2006, 03:24 AM
Samster

bro do a search on girl friendly hotels.you will be able to find some information regarding girl friendly hotels.some hotels will normally charge 500 or so but some dont so do a search and compare prices.

My apartment allows us to bring girls back, no questions asked but a huge price to pay for 3600 for 4 person.Living in price edouard.Hell it is a great place to stay.staff are friendly, swimming pool is great, rooms are great, view is excellent but you got to rent a bike or car as the place is at a hill top and breakfast sucks.other than that i will still go back there again next year.

cheap hotel search and lots of great information regarding phuket.

http://www.phuket-info.com/hotels.htm

I have pass by pink chamosis, pink lady and fastasia but never ever step inside before which i have regret not to do so.I have rode around phuket town for timber hut, jammi and kodomo but i cant seems to fucking find it.tough luck for me trying to fool around in phuket town.

Heard from a friend at my apartment that there is a discotheque in town call blue marine.please help verify this place as i heard from him that it is more youngster type place to go.

well it goes for the individual on what is the price you want to pay to bonk the girl.you can pay up 4k-5k for the best or 1.5k-2k for nice ones.all LT.went to christin massage and it was pure shit.i rather find gems in bars or discotheque than there.it is better to know them before bonking them.

i was lucky enough to bonk my darling for 1500 but we didnt even mention about price or anything.we just felt something between and i just give her 1500 the next day and tell her to buy something nice for herself.sweet talk is very important.

In the end i took her out eating etc and on my last day i wanted to give her money but she didnt want it and i was dumfounded but i did give her what was left on my body(remember to save 500 bath though).it was the best trip i had so far to be able to find my darling.cant wait to go back again.sanuk everyone
Old 20-04-2006, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

For cheap, good and gal frenly hotels, u can try PS Hotel and C&N Hotel.
The prices differ during winter and summer cos more farangs flock to phuket during their winter time. You can check them out at their respective webbies.
Old 20-04-2006, 04:18 AM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Bro rapala_fisher, did u play pool at bangla road where there are gals to re-rack for you? Quite a few good lookers there when i went back last year. Its on the 2nd flr of a restaurant juz beside the supermart i tink.
Old 20-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis
Hey , bros,
I plan to go down on 9th of May, dunno where to stay! never go phuket b4 leh. Can advise? any cheap hotels? What are the expenses like? i hv been to bangkok, quite ex to bonk a gal, also , got hotel gal fine or not when u bring a gal back? tnks bros

The phuket newbiee,
hehe

Try this thaihoteldiscount.com . Mr tim, very good service!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 20-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen
Try this thaihoteldiscount.com . Mr tim, very good service!
Bro serembanmen www.thaihoteldiscounts.com . Mr tim, very good service.
Old 20-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh
Bro rapala_fisher, did u play pool at bangla road where there are gals to re-rack for you? Quite a few good lookers there when i went back last year. Its on the 2nd flr of a restaurant juz beside the supermart i tink.
Yoyo hosaybrh.

ya definately we played pool where gals re-rack for us.there is a two table at rock hard AGG if you want to play and watch at the same time and also a good way to pick up girls when they are resting for their next dance.you can ask them to play with you....wink wink...tips on picking up girls.

there is one more with 3 tables with a two gems inside but didnt want to approach cause she looks like someone own her 1 million dollars.i cant remember the name but located at a soi on the left side.two stories bar.pretty big one.

ok let me start me FR again for bangla RD.I have chiong this area for 9 days straight.Clubbing everyday, beer bar, food, AGG and drinking everyday

Pretty same pratice for all beer bar girls.Treat them drink and tip them if you like them.you can play connect four with them and chat with them and see if you wish to make the move.But do remember if you sat eyes on one in that particular soi you jolly well take her and forget about coming back to that soi again if you know what i mean.

They are fucking good at remembering faces.really drag us to drink cause we say we will come tomorrow.

Things to notice is not to drink at soi dragon as LB are really good at asking customers to treat them drinks and asking for tips for tricks they do.but things to note if that you can trick them yourself too.depends on individual.say you want to watch soccer with i always use and i dont watch soccer.

everyone wants to have the nicest gem sitting beside you so trick your way out the others or you will never see the gems sit beside you when someone is sitting beside you.

Taipan - no entre charge
Tiger - 240
banana 200
safari - no entre charge

i can get in for free cause i am a regular there....NOT....lol i trick myself in everytime cause somethings i hate the queue but it will be better if you pay entre for banana cause 200 for two bacadi breezer is the best price i can find by far.but i am always 5 or 6 beer ahead when i head in the disco.so i dont need to drink anymore when i dance or maybe one to cool down.

Always visit beer bar beforehand and see if you wish to BF them to bring them disco and supper.dont always bring them back hotel as it is a turn off for them.IMHO though.up to individual.I always like to bring them out for fun cause it doesnt burn my pocket and it will make them wild and adds more feelings when you get them to bed.

They is a thai stadium at bangla.pro fight no fakes.700 to 1100.but if you like to watch some fakes but good ones you can visit one right at the first soi on your right coming in from taipan.in that soi you can find katoey are us bar and a few beer bars.katoey are us bar is pretty big but i didnt find any lookers.

HAHAH i dont like katoey i just sometimes like to talk to them as i find them amusing.

at the fake muay thai, they will be four rounds and fighters will come down and ask for tips so up to individual to tip them or a tips for all.they are at the fourth round, fucking finish up your drink and leave.

they is an ocean shopping center when some tourist stuff to buy and a bowling alley in the shopping center.

girls all around patong are spread out evenly so it is up to you to spot them and ask them out.

Massage place well i cant tell much regarding massage palour cause i didnt really been to anyone in patong but there are quite a number of gems working in the massage palour.sometimes when i see a slim one, i wonder if they can really massage or just tickling us.

The traditional i have was at tavon hotel.best of the best that i go there often.you can get to chose anyone you like and yes there are young ones but thing to note that there have cert for their thai massage so you get service and maybe get the girl out too.

I didnt want to choose any lookers but still got a pro one.hell it was heaven after days to clubbing.

ok time to rest again for my FR.be back soon.
Old 21-04-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

thank you all very much bros, great info,
Bro fisher, ur FR is nice too , haha... Good to hear tt u enjoyed it, 9 days is like so fun!! i got only 5-7 days to spare there... We are a group of younger guys at their early thirties. So not so much $$ to burn... tts y try to find cheaper places and happening places. I happen to know a bit of thai from ex-thai gf in singapore, haha.... Kit teng marc marc...

Anyway, i will post some FR when i am there and keep in touch wif u guys. I checked those websites bros here posted and they are of good help. I will contribute once i got anything to. two more questions: I have not got my tickets yet, is it too late to get it later? i mean this is the low season right? not a lot of singapoerans going?
Is it cheaper to book online for both hotels and air tickets or buy packages from travel agencies?

Thanks again all the bros here and i apologize for my ignorance... More research is definitely needed for me, hehe

cheers
Old 21-04-2006, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
For cheap, good and gal frenly hotels, u can try PS Hotel and C&N Hotel.
The prices differ during winter and summer cos more farangs flock to phuket during their winter time. You can check them out at their respective webbies.

Thanks, i checked out those already...great , hehe, so excited now..
Old 21-04-2006, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapala_fisher
Yoyo hosaybrh.

ya definately we played pool where gals re-rack for us.there is a two table at rock hard AGG if you want to play and watch at the same time and also a good way to pick up girls when they are resting for their next dance.you can ask them to play with you....wink wink...tips on picking up girls.

there is one more with 3 tables with a two gems inside but didnt want to approach cause she looks like someone own her 1 million dollars.i cant remember the name but located at a soi on the left side.two stories bar.pretty big one.

ok let me start me FR again for bangla RD.I have chiong this area for 9 days straight.Clubbing everyday, beer bar, food, AGG and drinking everyday

Pretty same pratice for all beer bar girls.Treat them drink and tip them if you like them.you can play connect four with them and chat with them and see if you wish to make the move.But do remember if you sat eyes on one in that particular soi you jolly well take her and forget about coming back to that soi again if you know what i mean.

They are fucking good at remembering faces.really drag us to drink cause we say we will come tomorrow.

Things to notice is not to drink at soi dragon as LB are really good at asking customers to treat them drinks and asking for tips for tricks they do.but things to note if that you can trick them yourself too.depends on individual.say you want to watch soccer with i always use and i dont watch soccer.

everyone wants to have the nicest gem sitting beside you so trick your way out the others or you will never see the gems sit beside you when someone is sitting beside you.

Taipan - no entre charge
Tiger - 240
banana 200
safari - no entre charge

i can get in for free cause i am a regular there....NOT....lol i trick myself in everytime cause somethings i hate the queue but it will be better if you pay entre for banana cause 200 for two bacadi breezer is the best price i can find by far.but i am always 5 or 6 beer ahead when i head in the disco.so i dont need to drink anymore when i dance or maybe one to cool down.

Always visit beer bar beforehand and see if you wish to BF them to bring them disco and supper.dont always bring them back hotel as it is a turn off for them.IMHO though.up to individual.I always like to bring them out for fun cause it doesnt burn my pocket and it will make them wild and adds more feelings when you get them to bed.

They is a thai stadium at bangla.pro fight no fakes.700 to 1100.but if you like to watch some fakes but good ones you can visit one right at the first soi on your right coming in from taipan.in that soi you can find katoey are us bar and a few beer bars.katoey are us bar is pretty big but i didnt find any lookers.

HAHAH i dont like katoey i just sometimes like to talk to them as i find them amusing.

at the fake muay thai, they will be four rounds and fighters will come down and ask for tips so up to individual to tip them or a tips for all.they are at the fourth round, fucking finish up your drink and leave.

they is an ocean shopping center when some tourist stuff to buy and a bowling alley in the shopping center.

girls all around patong are spread out evenly so it is up to you to spot them and ask them out.

Massage place well i cant tell much regarding massage palour cause i didnt really been to anyone in patong but there are quite a number of gems working in the massage palour.sometimes when i see a slim one, i wonder if they can really massage or just tickling us.

The traditional i have was at tavon hotel.best of the best that i go there often.you can get to chose anyone you like and yes there are young ones but thing to note that there have cert for their thai massage so you get service and maybe get the girl out too.

I didnt want to choose any lookers but still got a pro one.hell it was heaven after days to clubbing.

ok time to rest again for my FR.be back soon.
Oh, man , it seems u are still there! so lucky! Dun keep us waiting for ur FR , haha... Play pool while picking up gals? great... my cup of tea.

lolz
Old 21-04-2006, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobParis
thank you all very much bros, great info,
Bro fisher, ur FR is nice too , haha... Good to hear tt u enjoyed it, 9 days is like so fun!! i got only 5-7 days to spare there... We are a group of younger guys at their early thirties. So not so much $$ to burn... tts y try to find cheaper places and happening places. I happen to know a bit of thai from ex-thai gf in singapore, haha.... Kit teng marc marc...

Anyway, i will post some FR when i am there and keep in touch wif u guys. I checked those websites bros here posted and they are of good help. I will contribute once i got anything to. two more questions: I have not got my tickets yet, is it too late to get it later? i mean this is the low season right? not a lot of singapoerans going?
Is it cheaper to book online for both hotels and air tickets or buy packages from travel agencies?

Thanks again all the bros here and i apologize for my ignorance... More research is definitely needed for me, hehe

cheers
well, if you're flying by budget airline, i tink only tiger and jetstar flys from sg to hkt. I also book my tixs way in advance, like 3mths ahead? haha, otherwise i dun see much diff from taking intl carriers.
Old 21-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
well, if you're flying by budget airline, i tink only tiger and jetstar flys from sg to hkt. I also book my tixs way in advance, like 3mths ahead? haha, otherwise i dun see much diff from taking intl carriers.
Ok , got the message, tnks a lot bro...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1