The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Piratedasian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros, anyone know when OMM gonna start? She mention around 10 June will start but not much news from her and also no reply.
Old 14-06-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 想太多了

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
you think too much bro.
bro check out all the reliable portals, see the prices on offer, then look at this site, ask yourself if the pictures look better and then do a price comparison. if it's too good to be true, it probably is.
You are most probably right. Haha.

Just very curious coz most other sites have the same girls listed. This one looked so different. Upz!
Old 14-06-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Lemon 3 blue notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Recently craving for a CIM, saw few good FR between Gao Mei and Lemon. Wondering which one should I go..hmmm..
Gao Mei seems abit old, Lemon doesnt state her cim price, wonder how much will need to topup.

Yang Yang seems like a good choice too. Too many choices. Hhaha
Old 14-06-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Found this other site called Sweetgems
https://www.sweetgems.co
the girls listed there seems to be quite different from the usual sites like SLG, impmm, ++vip. Maybe have some overlap?

It seems there are many "Taiwanese" and "Malaysians" listed. Any bros tried before? Any good?
the listing seems interesting.

Hope some bros will give some feedback.
Old 14-06-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
https://www.sweetgems.co/min-nbsp-hui-nbsp

Anyone try her overnight before? Is she really from Taiwan?

never tried but i can give you discount link below. can save 50 bucks.
http://impmm23.com/girl.php?id=3919
Old 14-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
never tried but i can give you discount link below. can save 50 bucks.
http://impmm23.com/girl.php?id=3919
LOL 😂

good spot bro
Old 14-06-2022, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Old school bros will remember. And there was a period she kena bao. Won't even reply msgs. Then she started having some eating disorder according to inner sources.

Before she blew up, face really quite pretty and the sessions felt good, left you wanting more. but that's a distant memory.

Also heard she developed some social anxiety during lockdown also.

Just move on, many many better options out there.
Qing Chuan has always divide opinions but she WAS quite popular during the 狼群 website days. Was also one of the pioneer ML to be asking for $120 per hour at a time when $100 is still quite common. Only ever visited her once but my good impression of her still lingers after all these years. Back then she is bona fide SYT, she is tall and has sharp features, definitely one of the prettier ones around years back. But it is true that her service lacks varieties and will only cater to a specific group of clients. Have not paid her a visit since she resurfaced 2 years back? Her frame was never the slim and slender type I guess it's easy to put on weight if not disciplined. ML trade is either service comprehensive or having an outstanding visual package, am surprised she seems to be sustaining well despite no improvement to service and looks / figure has deteriorated. Am glad to have visited her at her prime though. Not RTM material to me but one whom left a positive impression nonetheless.
Old 14-06-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Found this other site called Sweetgems
https://www.sweetgems.co
the girls listed there seems to be quite different from the usual sites like SLG, impmm, ++vip. Maybe have some overlap?

It seems there are many "Taiwanese" and "Malaysians" listed. Any bros tried before? Any good?
looks like old wine in new bottle to me
Old 14-06-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieth1234 View Post
https://www.sweetgems.co/min-nbsp-hui-nbsp

Anyone try her overnight before? Is she really from Taiwan?
seriously desperado got multiple listing even in the same website as pei ling
Old 14-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Qing Chuan has always divide opinions but she WAS quite popular during the 狼群 website days. Was also one of the pioneer ML to be asking for $120 per hour at a time when $100 is still quite common. Only ever visited her once but my good impression of her still lingers after all these years. Back then she is bona fide SYT, she is tall and has sharp features, definitely one of the prettier ones around years back. But it is true that her service lacks varieties and will only cater to a specific group of clients. Have not paid her a visit since she resurfaced 2 years back? Her frame was never the slim and slender type I guess it's easy to put on weight if not disciplined. ML trade is either service comprehensive or having an outstanding visual package, am surprised she seems to be sustaining well despite no improvement to service and looks / figure has deteriorated. Am glad to have visited her at her prime though. Not RTM material to me but one whom left a positive impression nonetheless.
Remember she said while most guys have sexual needs when visiting ML, some are just looking for companionship with an option for occasion release. Things like how responsive when u reply their what’s app/ we chat places more importance , cos it somehow make them think that he is top of her priority list. She’s into investing as well, often talk about what shares to buy …..
Old 14-06-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 想太多了

Quote:
you think too much bro.

just read what i wrote for what it is, no need to read between the lines and extrapolate.

i visited her a few times when she first came, it was quite good, then she got popular and hard to book and that was it for me. Last yr after she resurfaced from a long hiatus, i visited again and found her in bad shape. That's all.

chionging rules apply to every girl, ymmv. peace out.
Lol is not even about thinking too much lah..

Is trying to see whether things add up to what u said coupled with the ex-AP statement, which made me second guess what exactly I did not notice when I booked her during her supposed "prime"..

What was really memorable to me in recent years was stuff like Long Nu's maiden arrival to our shores (this was omfg if you caught her then), waiting eons for Ai La to reply and confirm your slot, or Aini's surprise arrival at the tail end of 2020 which subsequently led to the 2 weeks in advance booking drama lol..

I think I will have to search back to verify if QC got some kind of similar impact as the above stuff..

Enuff said about her.. Good for her she has found Roberts to chop despite not giving a shiat abt improving..

Peace bro.. Your nick rocks btw..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-06-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/lollo-massage/

Any recent FRs for this cutie?
Is she pure vanilla?
Old 15-06-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/shanshan-massage/

Looks: Similar to advertised
Body: Slim with little body fat. Her boobs are supposed to be the main highlight but I find it just ok. Huge yes, but not as perky or well-shaped as I liked.
Massage: Meh. SN with shorts throughout
GFE: Meh

Very low in playability and strictly sticks to what is advertised. Any suggestions to do anything more got shot down instantly. Personally wouldn't RTM.

For the few MLs I visited so far
Boobs: 32D Xiaoxue > Emily (smaller but perky and well shaped) > spa qian qian > ki ki > shan shan

Just a few more other ML I'd hope to visit eventually to satisfy my curiosity.
Old 15-06-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone aware of anan is temp delist or rtc?
Anan is back. Spoke to her over WeChat.
She just posted a photo in her WC moments.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 15-06-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 4
AN171314 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/lollo-massage/

Any recent FRs for this cutie?
Is she pure vanilla?
Another Pure vanilla POG, look young with make up but V commercial . At $120 got many better choice. I tried once when she first landed. Will not RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1