The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good morning!

If your legal wife/mistress/lao po/GF/lover is a very attractive SYT/young woman, you should expect many hungry, frustrated n wussy men to hit on
her everyday. You should welcome that. Because it's a strong confirmation that your doll is very attractive n desirable. And, as a prestigious badass gentleman, you hv zero jealousy n zero fear of losing her, yeah?

You hv zero fear because you hv the mindset that a 100 very attractive young women of your type, mostly non WLs, are calling you n wanting to fuck you every day...it may actually be a blessing if you lose your ALL your current gals. Believe it in your S mind n see miracles happen!

Not to mention that you also hv formidable emotional mastery n self mastery. Many hungry n desperate young men after your doll? Bring it on! They better watch out because u COULD easily walk away w/ their prettiest dolls, IF, and this is a big IF, they hv even one GF good enough for you. Of course, you should do so only when it's safe. These desperate men may resort to violence. You COULD, but you won't want to.

I just received the following email from David Deangelo on the above subject. He has sent me the same email several times in the past. I first read his ebooks about 8 years ago.

Competition From Other Men - How To Handle It

Hi Bro Warbird,

Make 5 small tweaks to the way that you carry yourself (in other words, how you stand and walk).

These will automatically cause your body to project what's called PRIMAL DOMINANCE.

When you do, it's scientific:

You trigger feelings in a woman that she can neither HELP nor RESIST...a literal animal attraction that draws her to YOU (whether she wants to meet a man right now or not).

Click here to make it happen TONIGHT!

***DATING QUESTION FROM A READER***

I am recently divorced and found myself having a
hard time making connections with women after
being in a 9-year relationship. Before I met my
ex-wife I considered myself as a "player" and had
little trouble finding girls to go out with.
After being out of the scene for so long, I had
lots of trouble trying to get back in to the
swing of things. Your ebook and emails have
instantly put me back in the game and I am now
getting dates with very attractive women! It's
been amazing!!
Thank You!

Now for the question. All these attractive women
have brought something into my dates that I am
not used to, Men (Cock Blockers)! Currently, I
am dating this "bomb-shell" occasionally and when
we go out on a date, men will hit on her as soon
as they get a chance. If I turn my back for
second, some guy will try to make eye contact or
say something to her. I don't blame the guys
because she is very hot, but how do I deal with
this in a way that shows I am 100% confident?
Typically, I just laugh and continue to have a
good time by ignoring the lame ass attempts to
pick up on my date, but there has to be a way
that I can turn this around to make me look more
confident in her eyes.

You're the man,

B from Colorado

>>>MY COMMENTS:

Well then...welcome back!

I've noticed that the period after breaking up with a long-term girlfriend or spouse is often a difficult one.

I think it's easy for men (and women) to become so comfortable and emotionally dependent in a relationship that they experience a lot of FEAR
when ending that relationship...

"What's going to happen?"

"Will I ever meet another woman?"

"How do I get started?"

...etc.

I can remember breaking up with long-term girlfriends in years past, and feeling an empty, fearful, LONELY combination of emotions in my gut that was HORRIBLE.

That ALONE feeling is enough to cause a lot of problems.

Add to that, not knowing where to start, what to do, or how to "get your game back" if you had it in the past, and you usually get a bad situation.

I've learned that knowing how to go out anytime and meet women has a couple of MAJOR benefits when it comes to this area:

1) When you know that you can meet women anytime you want, it makes you stop acting so NEEDY and CLINGY in a relationship. Most needy and
clingy Wuss behaviors are rooted in the FEAR that you'll never be able to find another woman.

2) When it comes to ENDING a relationship, this skill makes things MUCH easier. Too many guys stay in relationships that are bad for them, and
are afraid to END a relationship because of that deeply-rooted insecurity that comes from not knowing how to walk out the door anytime, anywhere and meet women. When you know how to do this, you won't try to hold on like a girly-man, sacrifice your own respect and dignity, pleading and begging, and ultimately make the situation much worse than it would have been if you would have just walked away.

In short, what I'm trying to say is that I think understanding this area called "How to attract women" is KEY to having a good relationship.

When you have that inner confidence and KNOWING, it makes you more attractive...period.

Now let's talk about what to do when there is competition from other guys...

First I want to talk about what I believe is at the ROOT of the problem:

1) INSECURITY.

2) JEALOUSY.

When you are insecure, you're always wondering if some other guy is going to come along and steal your girl.

This often shows up as a combination of feelings that make you worry about losing your girl, and at the same time worrying about not being able to find another one if you DO lose this one.

This is a BAD, BAD thing because it then CLOUDS YOUR THINKING, and creates an illusion that the woman you're with is BETTER than she is, and that you're WORSE than you are.

We're talking about some deep issues here, but this is the stuff that triggers the ULTIMATE WUSS types of behaviors.

Then, as if things weren't bad enough, you go out with your girl, and other guys start hitting on her right in front of you.

This triggers MORE insecurity, and then the REAL problem...JEALOUSY.

Jealousy is an incredibly powerful emotion.

It often leads people to KILL people they love.

One scientist wrote an entire book about Jealousy, and basically claimed that it was the most powerful and important emotion ever! (The book is called "The Dangerous Passion"...referring to jealousy)

When you're out with your girl, you turn around to order a drink, and when you turn BACK around there's some guy talking to her with that "I'd love to take you home and do things that the lord forbids", it can trigger a few emotions...

This is very natural. Animals have this same response in similar situations. I personally believe that we come pre-wired with BOTH of these things:

- We come pre-wired to want women that other men already have (Don't covet thy neighbor's wife).

- We come pre-wired to feel jealousy if we suspect that our spouse is cheating or if we think that someone is going to take them from us.

Again, normal and natural stuff.

If Yoda were here, he'd probably say:

"Jealousy is useless...

...Jealousy leads to anger, anger leads to INSECURE WUSSY BEHAVIOR... and insecure Wussy behavior leads to the DARK SIDE."

Now, jealousy doesn't always lead to insecure WUSSY behavior, sometimes it leads to insecure DUMB ASS behavior, like getting into a fight, or shooting someone.

Some men enjoy fights and violence.

And some women have no problem dating a man who likes to beat other men up (or beat her up).

I personally think that violence and hurting other people is the IGNORANT way to deal with things.

But, I also know that there are a lot of guys out there that don't share my views.

The POINT I'm trying to make is that insecurity and jealousy make people do all kinds of stupid and thoughtless things.

These emotions take over your mind and body, and can trigger some of the most short-sighted behaviors you'll ever experience.

These are complex emotions that have evolved over millions and millions of years...and they're not going away anytime soon. In many cases, they literally take control of your mind and body.

For instance...

Let's say you've just broken up with your girlfriend or wife, and it took you a long time to finally get a date with an attractive woman. Maybe you were feeling insecure and didn't know if you could meet another woman, and let's say that the breakup was hard on you as well.

Let's say you're out at a bar with your new date and you excuse yourself to use the boy's room... and when you get back, there are TWO big, handsome guys talking to your date, and she's laughing hysterically at what they're saying.

What would most guys do in this situation?

THEY'D FREAK. That's what.

All kinds of fear, jealousy, insecurity, etc. would INSTANTLY take over, and there would be thoughts of her wanting to be with these guys, them taking her away, etc.

And what do most guys actually DO in one of these situations?

They walk over, act nervous, and try to take the girl away from the situation. And they make the mistake of making it OBVIOUS that they're all
freaked out, intimidated, jealous, and insecure.

This, of course, only makes the other guys feel more powerful, and makes the woman realize that she's with an insecure WUSS.

It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy, in most cases.

As a side note: I have met and know of guys who actually ENJOY picking up women who are out with other guys. It's a game to them.

And they've found that it's EASY, because most men are insecure, and most women don't want to be with a WUSS...

So what's the answer here?

(To Be Continued)

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

So what's the answer here?

What's the best thing to do when a guy is making his move on your girl?

Well... let's start from a little BEFORE that.

And before I give you my take, I want to recommend that you ALSO get your hands my "On Being A Man... Who Naturally Attracts Women" program.

This program will help you develop a DEEP and important part of yourself...
that will help fix some of the issues we're talking about here.

Onward...

The best thing you can do in one of these situations is what you do BEFORE it ever happens... and it's a combination of things:

1) Realize that there's nothing to be insecure and jealous about, and that these things only lead to fear and loss.

2) Get your game in shape with women. Get yourself to the point where you can meet women in ANY situation. This way you always know DEEP
DOWN that if any woman you're with ever decides to leave, you can turn around and start meeting women. This eliminates insecurity.

3) Mentally prepare. Take some time to imagine that you're in one of these situations, and notice the feelings you have. Go over it in your mind until you can think about it without having any negative emotions triggered.

And here's what to do when you're actually IN
the situation...

1) EXPECT IT. If you start dating hot women, other men will hit on them, GUARANTEED. It's part of life, man. You must expect that it's going to
happen and not be surprised when it does.

2) Learn how to have FUN with it. Most guys have no game at all...and it's kind of funny to watch and listen to them. I enjoy watching guys try to meet women, because they FAIL miserably in most cases. I like to wait until a guy is finished trying to pick up on the girl I'm with, and then get her to share the details so I can laugh.

3) Suggest that she date the guy. One of my favorite things to do is say, "Hey, you guys would make a cute couple...I think you should go for him." Of course, this is all said in a light, fun way.

4) If you suspect that the girl you're with is actually TRYING to make you jealous, talk to other women. If you actually think that a woman is deliberately trying to make you jealous, you must do some thinking as well. Some women enjoy making men compete over them and you probably don't want to be with one of these women. They're a pain. But if you think it's just a typical situation and the girl is trying to figure out if you "really" like her (because you'll get jealous if you do), then just turn around and start a conversation with a group of girls...and wait for her to come and find you.

The point I'm making is that you MUST get over that fear/insecurity/jealousy issue, and realize that there is nothing to be afraid of.

The only power that other guys will have with your date is the power that you GIVE them... so don't give them any power by acting like a WUSS. Keep your power for yourself. The main reason that other guys try to hit on your girl is because they don't have one themselves. Remember that.

...and if you're reading this right now and thinking to yourself, "You know, I need to learn this stuff about how to meet and attract women so I can get rid of that insecure and fearful feeling I have" then YOU'RE RIGHT!

I think that every man should invest in himself and learn this skill.

Unfortunately, most guys never take the time and invest in themselves... and they wind up going their whole lives WISHING that they could attract the kinds of women that they want.

Well, I used to be one of the guys who didn't know what he was doing with women. Now I'm one of the guys who can go out anytime, in any situation
and attract women.

What's the difference?

I TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN.

And if you'd like to learn then I recommend you learn the things that I learned FIRST.

It's taken me a long time to figure all this stuff out, and it's also taken a lot of time, effort, and energy on my part to put it all down on paper and on video...so that any guy can learn from the things I've discovered.

I'd like to personally invite you to check out my materials. In a matter of hours you can learn things that it took me YEARS to figure out...all from the comfort and privacy of your own home.

My Advanced Dating Techniques Program has over 12 full hours of me teaching live...all recorded and edited in high-quality digital video
streaming format that you can watch right now, online. It contains literally HUNDREDS of great ideas for meeting and dating women... and it's probably the single best investment you can make in your dating life.

My eBook "Double Your Dating" is the FOUNDATION for everything I teach in these newsletters, and for everything I teach in my Advanced Series. It's a "must read" and you can download it online and be reading it in about
5 minutes...

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your friend,

David DeAngelo

Any comments n criticisms?

David D. is certainly not the last word on man-woman RS.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 25-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 8
Emotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of lightEmotional is a glorious beacon of light

Brp WB, today I learned this from your thread

"Competition From Other Men - How To Handle It"

I shall try to use what I learned.

Hope you have a nice day.
Old 25-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
[SIZE="4"]
Any comments n criticisms?

Cheers!

Bro WB
Dear Warbird,

I enjoy reading your insights, allow me to share my opinion

In the context of KTV girls, the parties involved know very well of their roles in the dynamics, no?

Any women, whether they're young/old/beautiful/plain looking, they all like successful men, even more so the KTV girls. They are after all, in the business, looking for a better living. The motives are obvious.For them, it's just a matter of sizing up, which one has the deeper pocket and would be willing to part with their money, and which one they would settle for.

In a way, wouldn't it be nothing but a no-contest situation? If you have a boatload of money, more than the rest, of course you could choose as you please. You know it, they know it. Some girls might not want to look that obvious, but a Powerplay is a powerplay.

A different dynamics would entail however, had the girls been in a more even playing field. As in, they know they have a lot going in their lives, thus diminishing the 'power play' underlying premise.

Don't you think that's where the real emotional mastery lies?

If I could ask you a personal question sir, what made a successful man like you, settle for the woman you married in the first place? Because I think, the greatest gift that a man could give a woman, is 'marriage' that he make that promise to be the man just for her.

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 26-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotional View Post

Bro Emotional,

Tks for ur post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Dear Warbird,

In the context of KTV girls, the parties involved know very well of their roles in the dynamics, no?

Any women, whether they're young/old/beautiful/plain looking, they all like successful men, even more so the KTV girls. They are after all, in the business, looking for a better living. The motives are obvious.For them, it's just a matter of sizing up, which one has the deeper pocket and would be willing to part with their money, and which one they would settle for.

In a way, wouldn't it be nothing but a no-contest situation? If you have a boatload of money, more than the rest, of course you could choose as you please. You know it, they know it. Some girls might not want to look that obvious, but a Powerplay is a powerplay.

A different dynamics would entail however, had the girls been in a more even playing field. As in, they know they have a lot going in their lives, thus diminishing the 'power play' underlying premise.

If I could ask you a personal question sir, what made a successful man like you, settle for the woman you married in the first place? Because I think, the greatest gift that a man could give a woman, is 'marriage' that he make that promise to be the man just for her.
Dear randyrockhard,

Thank u so much for ur post.

Yes, for most WLs, spending sufficient money is a prerequisite in getting their pussies. But money is often NOT the only factor, especially if the doll you are after is very cute/attractive n has many suitors. Besides, no amount of money will capture her heart.

I know n you know that many attractive n intelligent dolls would never want to be the mistress of a billionaire drug kingpin or a very wealthy crooked businessman/gangster. No trust and no respect for these criminals.

In fact, I hv stated my beliefs on topics you just commented in my recent posts #4429, 4438, 4440, 4443, 4446 n 4447.

I'll now address your personal question.

Firstly, I only hv had a modicum of success w/ SYTS/young women. I rated my success 4-5 out of a scale of 10. I hv a lot of room for improvement. If I were 10 now, I won't hv anything to look forward to.

Secondly, I was a lot more successful in my profession in Gotham City. I would rate myself 8-9 in this area. I was working 80-100 hours per week. Being a foreigner, I had to work a lot harder n be a lot better than my American colleagues.

Thirdly, I will never settle for just any woman, period. Whether she is a legal wife or LT mistress/lover.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotional View Post

Bro Emotional,

Tks for ur post.

Quote:
Dear Warbird,

Dear randyrockhard,

Thank u so much for ur post.

Yes, for most WLs, spending sufficient money is a prerequisite to owning their pussies. But money is NOT the only factor, especially if the doll you are after is very cute/attractive n has many suitors. Besides, no amount of money will capture her heart.

I know n you know that many attractive n intelligent dolls would never want to be the mistress of a billionaire drug kingpin or a very wealthy crooked businessman/gangster. No trust and no respect for these criminals.

In fact, I hv stated my beliefs on topics you just commented in my recent posts #4429, 4438, 4440, 4443, 4446 n 4447.

I'll now address your personal question.

Firstly, I only hv had a modicum of success w/ SYTS/young women. I rated my success 4-5 out of a scale of 10. I hv a lot of room for improvement. If I were 10 now, I won't hv anything to look forward to.

Secondly, I was a lot more successful in my previous profession in Gotham City. I would rate myself 8-9 in this area. I was working 80-100 hours per week. Being a foreigner, I had to work a lot harder n be a lot better than my American colleagues.

Thirdly, I will never settle for just any woman, period. Whether she is a legal wife or LT mistress/lover.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 26-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Warbird,

I fully understand what you meant about having money does not mean you will have her heart. 100% agreed.

If I read your post correctly, that you want to have the woman's pussy AND heart - which is totally sensible - However, what I do not understand is, why would anyone want the heart of someone that sleeps with men for money in the first place?

The progression of events that you seem to look for, is the reverse of what regular 'loving couples' goes through (where usually the men win the women's heart FIRST, then their pussies).

Are you sure it is not just a different way of saying that you actually want a better service?

Last edited by randyrockhard; 26-07-2016 at 05:06 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Warbird,

I fully understand what you meant about having money does not mean you will have her heart. 100% agreed.

If I read your post correctly, that you want to have the woman's pussy AND heart - which is totally sensible - However, what I do not understand is, why would anyone want the heart of someone that sleeps with men for money in the first place?

The progression of events that you seem to look for, is the reverse of what regular 'loving couples' goes through (where usually the men win the women's heart FIRST, then their pussies).

Are you sure it is not just a different way of saying that you actually want a better service?
Hi bro randyrockhard,

Tks for ur post.

I guess you don't know or pretend not to know how the world really works.

I want to be radically honest. Every pretty doll sleeps w/ a man or many men for money, unless she is from a billionaire family. But even a doll from super rich family will often enter into a union w/ a man for biz n strategic alliance that will benefit her family.

From modern America:

"A lot of people don’t understand why a woman would become a ho. What they don’t realize is that for many pretty women with little education, hoing is their best option. She gets to feel like a star out on the track she gets to provide for her man and herself and she gets temporary love, attention and pleasure from the tricks. When her other option is a lifetime of working at burger king for minimum wage, it makes her decision a lot easier to understand. For more educated and well bred women they become the highest form of ho, the trophy wife."

A very attractive doll will either be a traditional ho or the highest form of ho as a trophy wife or trophy mistress.

"Hoing " in Asia is even more pervasive, yeah?

Google "marriage is legal prostitution."

Your so-called loving couples is THE REVERSE of what had happened throughout human history, until the last 50-100 years.

The problem is that "romantic love" is fleeting, whereas "commitment love" can be very lasting. Now you know why divorce rate is over 50%.

Why do I want a doll's pussy n heart? It's not just me, but it's hard-wired in the brain of every man. She is more likely to be faithful to me. When I keep a mistress, she doesn't work. The benefits for a MAN if he owns his doll's pussy n heart exclusively:

1) Less risks of STDs n HIV
2) Sex is a lot better
3) If she is pregnant, it's much more likely the child is his
4) She will be very frugal w/ his money
5) She is more likely to be in love w/ him

And, last but not least:

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

I hv given many details about myself in my posts here. Let me ask you some personal questions:
1) Your approximate age, occupation, ethnicity and educational level
2) Marital status
3) Your purpose of becoming a samster
4) Your love history. Have you been in love w/ a doll of your type before? Does she love u? What has happened?
5) What is your life mission?
6) How you envision your future love life in 10 years, in 30 years?

Here is my personal opinion on female attraction:

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

It will be very difficult for her to leave such a MAN, period. Become such a MAN. That is a really prestigious badass gentleman.

I await your answers to my personal questions.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 27-07-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Bro randyrockhard,

My statement "A very attractive doll will either be a traditional ho or the highest form of ho as a trophy wife or trophy mistress." is not entirely correct, as there is a wide spectrum of "hoing." From the streetwalkers or hoes in brothels to KTV/HFJ gals to those in the entertainment n modelling biz, to the trophy mistresses or wives. There is also a lot of overlap...for example, Marilyn Monroe went from an underaged ho in a brothel to becoming a mega movie star to a trophy wife/mistress. There are sad cases of regressing from a trophy mistress/wife to a street begger, when the woman had become too old n ugly to be a ho.

I also forgot to ask for ur honest ratings on your own success w/ gals/women of your type. And how you would rate your success in your biz, career or job.

Oh, there is one thing that will greatly diminish a man's attractiveness to his woman. He is infertile n can't give her kids. Many women will never be contented until they hv given birth to their own kids. The maternal instinct is a very powerful force!!

Have I missed anything else?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 27-07-2016 at 02:13 PM.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good afternoon!

What a beautiful day!!

I'm still patiently waiting to know a little more about bro randyrockhard. I'm eager to find out what makes him tick.

He was quick to pontificate n dogmatize his personal views on sex, man-woman relationship, "hoing" and about my claims and to query me on my love life including my motivation for capturing my gal's heart. I did promptly reply to him truthfully, to the best of my ability, and in return, I expect him to tell me a little about himself.

Actually I have many more questions for him depending on his answers.
I'm very disappointed that he has gone on total radio silence, just like the phantom bro n the two self-proclaimed relationship "hotshots" before him.

This is a forum where ideas and views can be exchanged, not a police interrogation or investigation of bro WB. This should be a two way street, a give n take or an exchange, yeah? I'm able n ready to defend n debate every sentence I hv written here on this thread since June 2009. If I hv made a mistake, I'll quickly admit it.

Speaking of exchange, IMHO, every human interaction is an exchange of some sort, be it money, treasures, gifts, sex, friendship, companionship, love, hatred, anger, memories, beliefs, principles, ideas, kindness...from the exchange between a ho and her client to a husband and his trophy mistress/legal wife, to the RS between a mother and her kid. A man may sacrifice his life for his country, but in return, he gets the satisfaction of becoming a hero, fulfilling his needs, beliefs n passion in the S mind. I hv written about this many times before. There must be a balance, negatives must equal positives, yin and yang. Action n reaction are equal n opposite...it's a constant interaction of particles and exchange of energy in our universe n nothing ever happens in a vacuum.

I still welcome bro randyrockhard, the two "hotshots" n the phantom bro to my outings. I can't really blame them for expressing scepticism about my beliefs n claims. How could a lao chee ko pek get the prettiest SYTs/young women of his type for paying less than most other younger, better looking n richer suitors? And why are his gals having such a difficult time leaving him? Read the theories on RS n sex advocated by the gurus n experts and you will understand why. I would love to discuss in greater details abt these theories when I meet them in person.

PM me if any bro wants to join my outings. But you must be a very light drinker n smoke outside the room.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 29-07-2016 at 04:34 PM.
Old 29-07-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Good day everyone~

Yesterday I wrote quite a lengthy reply and somehow the post didn't show up on the thread, I checked my user Control Panel where the post DID appeared there. But today the post is already gone along with the post info in CP. I hope I didn't break any rules which warranted post deletion by the mod?

Anyway, it was never my intention to condescend, pontificate, or judge what people do, or whatnots, especially towards the people I barely know online and if I appeared to do so, it is really further from the truth.

The reason I joined the forum was out of curiosity, especially about the other side of life that I never experienced. To be honest with you, the farthest I have engaged myself with 'commercial sex' was visiting strip clubs, then go home. All my usual sexual encounters have been with my acquaintances, friends, girlfriends, never with strangers. Yeah, I'm old fashioned that way

I expressed what I only understand about the kind of relationships which I have experienced. That's why it came as a surprise for me to read the evolution of the thread, where picking up KTV girls was no longer portrayed as purely about lust/money, but much more than that. Hence my somewhat intrusive questions.

And to answer some of bro warbird's questions:
I'll be turning 40 soon, was born into a middle-class Chinese family but grew-up pretty much in a non-Chinese culture, currently working for a professional consulting company which has enabled me to live/work across Asia/Australia. My livelihood here as a foreigner is modest, and probably gonna take me a long time to reach the 'filthy rich' level.

The last heartbreak I had was with a Korean girl I knew during my time in Sydney some years ago. She had clear ideas about what she wanted in life, and with me being not-well-established, I knew my game was limited. That Korean girl went to live off a Taiwanese/Argentinian/Australian man. She left him after she got the Australian Permanent Residence. Such is life.

I supposed what bro warbird wrote about 'every woman is some man's ho, to an extent' does hold some truths to it.

For me, when I was younger.. from 10 women that I approached, probably just 1 would agree. As I grow older, I got a little bit better, perhaps 1.1/10?? hahahaha One valuable lesson that I learned over the years was that for a specific type of fish, we need to use specific type of lure. And I also learned that no matter how hard we try, sometimes the fish may not bite at all, sometimes they bite and left, and sometimes you got bored of it you have to let go.

One common thread though, that deep down inside every woman, there's a little girl. If you could reach to her very core, she would be yours. I am currently in a relationship with a strong-headed career woman and hopeful to settle down and have kids soon.

I have no doubt that bro warbird knows very well & really good at what he's capable of, with the KTV SYTs and everything. I am fully aware of my limitations at this point in time of my life, hence warmingly thank his generosity and would have to graciously decline his offer.

Old 30-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good day everyone~

Yesterday I wrote quite a lengthy reply and somehow the post didn't show up on the thread, I checked my user Control Panel where the post DID appeared there. But today the post is already gone along with the post info in CP. I hope I didn't break any rules which warranted post deletion by the mod?

Anyway, it was never my intention to condescend, pontificate, or judge what people do, or whatnots, especially towards the people I barely know online and if I appeared to do so, it is really further from the truth.

The reason I joined the forum was out of curiosity, especially about the other side of life that I never experienced. To be honest with you, the farthest I have engaged myself with 'commercial sex' was visiting strip clubs, then go home. All my usual sexual encounters have been with my acquaintances, friends, girlfriends, never with strangers. Yeah, I'm old fashioned that way

I expressed what I only understand about the kind of relationships which I have experienced. That's why it came as a surprise for me to read the evolution of the thread, where picking up KTV girls was no longer portrayed as purely about lust/money, but much more than that. Hence my somewhat intrusive questions.

And to answer some of bro warbird's questions:
I'll be turning 40 soon, was born into a middle-class Chinese family but grew-up pretty much in a non-Chinese culture, currently working for a professional consulting company which has enabled me to live/work across Asia/Australia. My livelihood here as a foreigner is modest, and probably gonna take me a long time to reach the 'filthy rich' level.

The last heartbreak I had was with a Korean girl I knew during my time in Sydney some years ago. She had clear ideas about what she wanted in life, and with me being not-well-established, I knew my game was limited. That Korean girl went to live off a Taiwanese/Argentinian/Australian man. She left him after she got the Australian Permanent Residence. Such is life.

I supposed what bro warbird wrote about 'every woman is some man's ho, to an extent' does hold some truths to it.

For me, when I was younger.. from 10 women that I approached, probably just 1 would agree. As I grow older, I got a little bit better, perhaps 1.1/10?? hahahaha One valuable lesson that I learned over the years was that for a specific type of fish, we need to use specific type of lure. And I also learned that no matter how hard we try, sometimes the fish may not bite at all, sometimes they bite and left, and sometimes you got bored of it you have to let go.

One common thread though, that deep down inside every woman, there's a little girl. If you could reach to her very core, she would be yours. I am currently in a relationship with a strong-headed career woman and hopeful to settle down and have kids soon.

I have no doubt that bro warbird knows very well & really good at what he's capable of, with the KTV SYTs and everything. I am fully aware of my limitations at this point in time of my life, hence warmingly thank his generosity and would have to graciously decline his offer.
Hi bro randyrockhard,

Thank you so much for your reply. I must apologize for putting u in the same category as the three RS "hotshot."

I'm going to be radically honest. Your ex-Korean GF is a ho, period. It's a compliment because every attractive young woman is some man's ho. A fugly old woman can't even be a ho.

I hope you do find the right SYT/young woman to be your lawful wife. Here is a good link: https://boldanddetermined.com/pick-the-right-wife/

Personally, I would marry a very pretty SYT of my type, aged 18-21, preferably a virgin.

I still like to invite u to join one of my outings at my expense, except tip for your doll should you care to book one.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 30-07-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Korean gals are very similar to China Gals .....

Be weary of them .
Old 31-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Korean gals are very similar to China Gals .....
Be weary of them .
Hi bro demonhunter,

You're right!

Actually the relationship and sexual behaviour of all gals are basically similar, in their S mind, regardless of their ethnicity, culture, nationality and creed. It's in their genes.

The two sexes play a complementary n coupling role in the survival n propagation of the species. Yin and Yang. Unfortunately, men n women often hv opposing n selfish needs, which often lead to conflicts n confrontation.

Men n women choose their coupling partner based on survival n replication (reproduction) value.

Here is a paragraph from "The Mystery Method."

"People are designed to select in favor of higher survival and replication value. When a woman observes two men, her circuitry will quickly assess the survival value and replication value of each man. She will then emotionally
perceive the result of this calculation. She will naturally be attracted to the man with the highest value. The healthiest man, the most intelligent man, the most socially-connected man, the most financially independent man, the most sexually pre — selected man — these sorts of traits will attract the woman because such a man provides survival and replication value to her, as well as to her offspring."

Become such a MAN who is coveted by all gals/women. Notice that among the highest value is "the healthiest man." Quit smoking, drinking NOW and slim down to ur ideal BMI n be physically very fit. A MAN can easily father a child until his mid 80s.

In a recent post I hv given my own opinion on female attraction:

These principles are applicable to all heterosexual women.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

I also wrote that his attractiveness would be greatly diminished if he is infertile. Sorry, must wait for next life.

As for what type of gals attract men, I will not elaborate. Suffice to say that we men are much more visual... and that we r generally attracted to those who appear to hv good genes n to be very fertile. And most of us want to up them asap, to spread our genes widely, because we could never be sure if a child is ours, until 20 years ago.

Many bros may want to question me re dominant power, etc. Let us discuss n debate this most fascinating topic.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 31-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Good afternoon!

I hv a SH outing to Lido Palace tomorrow. A new kaki from Hong Kong n another new local kaki will be joining me. Only two slots left.

Pls conform asap to avoid disappointment.

For expense per pax n hours, pls read my previous posts.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1