The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
msner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkie View Post
Bring my new gf to buy bra… ask her to take photo inside while changing…

Nice colours bro
Old 25-03-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Do you guys add your DH on any social media account? One of my earlier DH few months back asked to add me but thankfully when we broke up there wasn't any drama and it was mutual.

IIRC I saw a Tiktok video where a DH went and pawn one of her ex who is a sinkie hahahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-03-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
Question to the married bros here. Do you disclose your marital status if asked?
If she asked me, I will only disclose it after I have sex with her. If she stay or if she leave, I am ok with it since already use it. From day one, I enter into the maid scene, I have lost count how many DH I bonk already. It is very true, they don't like use protection. Anyway, I am not into marriage or last forever, I did not think too much.
Old 25-03-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Question to the married bros here. Do you disclose your marital status if asked?
yes..I always told them I am married.
Old 26-03-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
All my maids FB rotate to come my place to do part time cleaning on weekends. So they know my wife, where I stay and my kids.

Most times is cuz I work on late so I sleep in and my family just go out and leave maid alone with me to clean the house, thinking I'm sleeping while she's doing chores. But actually, we are fucking.

Sometimes fuck 3 times. Once when she arrives, once before they come back. Then later, go out, meet somewhere fuck again. Sometimes 3 times all different FBs. Depend on situation on Sunday.

Also sometimes bring to office to fuck, sometimes bring to office toilet to fuck cuz weekends no one and handicap toilet big and clean (cuz usually no one use on weekdays).
Old 26-03-2022, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
All my maids FB rotate to come my place to do part time cleaning on weekends. So they know my wife, where I stay and my kids.

Most times is cuz I work on late so I sleep in and my family just go out and leave maid alone with me to clean the house, thinking I'm sleeping while she's doing chores. But actually, we are fucking.

Sometimes fuck 3 times. Once when she arrives, once before they come back. Then later, go out, meet somewhere fuck again. Sometimes 3 times all different FBs. Depend on situation on Sunday.

Also sometimes bring to office to fuck, sometimes bring to office toilet to fuck cuz weekends no one and handicap toilet big and clean (cuz usually no one use on weekdays).
You are daring guy. But lucky indeed
Old 26-03-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
You are daring guy. But lucky indeed
I just lazy. Lazy to go hotel, lazy to romance them.

Just convenient to fuck at home
Old 26-03-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light

So dangerous to do at home. They know your address
Old 26-03-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
So dangerous to do at home. They know your address
Sometimes It's The Thrill
Anyway That's Was Few Years Ago Before I Shifted Out

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-03-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Sometimes It's The Thrill
Anyway That's Was Few Years Ago Before I Shifted Out
A decade ago I remember a friend told me he gets naughty with the part time maid when the wife goes work. He wanted to pass me to play but that time every night I was chionging ktv, not really into brown sugar. My first time into brown sugar was when I register in Badoo and received boobs, pussies messages from DH. I don't know it was so easy that time, then I got hooked.
Old 26-03-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

This morning meet up with new DH.

Look okay
Body not a killer
More meat in butt and legs.
She was super shy. Resisted my kiss. Dont want to shower together. Say she showeralready. So i decided to take it slow. Chat for 10 Mins and then lie down bed and caress her.

Took about 10 mins more before i was allowed to remove her top. Bra still hanging on. Then i found her weak spot. As I graze my hand between her legs she made a welcome sound.

Alright...
I just continue to work there. In 3 mins both naked and embracing. Worked her upper bodyans slowly go down. Painted, poke, spread and slapped area. She loved it.

Long story short...
Oiled her
Shower together
Back to bed. She not keen sucker but after ibwork between her leg again. I kneeled between her body and just stuff my rod in her mouth. She took it in deep and worked without hands until i was about to cum. I was thinking cim but decided it may be not good for her so i pulled out and spilled on her boobs. Then window wipe the cum on her boobs ising my rod. She just closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel.

Maybe next time i will CIM. 100 well spent.

Last edited by sshelterz; 26-03-2022 at 03:18 PM.
Old 26-03-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Happen to be at lucky plaza area earlier.
Didn't expect so many DH to off in Sat now.
saw one pretty DH, approach her and she said he coming already. Guess some other bro is getting lucky today
Old 26-03-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

My FB mentioned that becoz of us pathetic losers who cannot control our seeds from spewing into holes, quite a number of DHs became overnight thousandaires. But the jialat part is some actually thought these are easy and ready money that will come regularly so they borrow from moneylenders in bigger lump sum as they can service the regular payments with paid fxxks. Now with the borders opening and perhaps, a ready supply of "comfort service engineers" coming in soon, this pool of ready money in weekends may dry up. I told her if they paid for hard assets ie homes, then at least not too bad. But if they splurge in unnecessary stuff and show off in tiktok videos etc, good luck to them and their owners if they cannot service their loans
Old 26-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post

Wow…treading on very thin ice. I wfh, my part time cleaner always give me the ‘look’ and ask if I have anything else for her to do like 20-30 mins before the official time. Always say no and send her on her way. No matter what I will never eat at home or with someone who knows my wife. Girls can turn from angel to devil in the blink of an eye.
Old 26-03-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Happen to be at lucky plaza area earlier.
Didn't expect so many DH to off in Sat now.
saw one pretty DH, approach her and she said he coming already. Guess some other bro is getting lucky today
Bro, the workers r coming out already, will have to release more maids for them. The demand is strong n more supplies will arrive very soon, can wait. As long the maids salary r very lower than the EP, workers, these workers will have enough maids pussies to use.
If u don't believe, can always think if make the maids salary on par with these workers, u will see their pussies will be closed for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
But the jialat part is some actually thought these are easy and ready money that will come regularly so they borrow from moneylenders in bigger lump sum as they can service the regular payments with paid fxxks.
The truth is, they send the money back to their families n relatives. If want buy property they will use their own salary. 10 out of 10 maids, u can hear they will either say they supporting their nephew, cousin or parents. This is y we will have non stop of maids to use as long they keep supporting these people.
Saw from TikTok, more maids r gg to school taking diploma or cert of degree etc, many started to think for their future but they will nv be successful as long there r nephew cousin they r supporting n always they have parents who always r sick, don't know y.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1