The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
second day part 2:

Wah you writing a novel izit? 😃😃😃
You must have put in a lot of effort to write this. People will probably enjoy reading it. But I don't have the patience to read long post.

Last edited by Manow; 20-12-2023 at 08:23 PM.
Old 20-12-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
You must have put in a lot of effort to write this. People will probably enjoy reading it. But I don't have the patience.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 20-12-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
You can always link the ktv post as a sigature...so anyone can look up...
A bit troublesome haha lazy le
Old 20-12-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
You must have put in a lot of effort to write this. People will probably enjoy reading it. But I don't have the patience to read long post.
sharing is caring, just showing how happy am I with the trip
Old 20-12-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

3rd (Sat) and 4th (Sun) day was kinda boring...

3rd day we were still considering to go KTV or not, after lunch my fren tried to book a room at district 5's KTV, ended up full for the time slot that we wanted, only available 9pm onwards, so we decided to just chill and hangout, went another round of "massage" at Japan town after lunch since there is no plan at night, met a girl who can converse quite ok in Chinese, she is hardworking, but just end up not enough GFE, since I was fully satisfied last night, so decided to just end with blue balls.

4th day morning, we were rushing for brunch at 11am (4P's open at 11am), so that we can finish our meal and checkout at 12pm then depart to airport, so went out with my fren to checkout "massage" joint again, they were still preparing when we were there at 9am+, my fren proceeded to get his regular girl when he was here during the last trip, also went in at around 9:50am, I didn't see any potential cai, so just enjoy morning coffee beside the street opposite the joint while waiting for my fren to finish. After the 4P brunch, while walking back to airbnb, we spotted a "massage" joint, all of the ladies mature looking, except one syt look with sweet voice as well, definitely gonna go check out next time.

Overall I did enjoy the trip a lot, many things seems new to me, so still got a lot to explore, despite doing much home work, but the small details will have to learn from experience. Here I summarize with some advice from helpful bros here + my 2 cents:

1. Infamous massage place at Japan town, during late afternoon, their own rooms (with jacuzzi & sauna) might be fully occupied due to big crowd especially night, so if you want to utilize their room and not to mentioned more selections, suggest to go in the morning around 10:30am (confirm crowd sure is lesser in the morning) to early afternoon? (just estimate, not sure when the crowd start gets messy, if anyone can confirm), always ask to see th lineup first before paying, know the market rate, some girl may quote for more, just insist on the market rate, unless if you are willing tip extra.

2. i) KTV, before booking, msg MM and ask:
- What is the room charges.
- Tipping rate. Does ST/LT covers tip?
- Whether can reject girl after choosing or not, any tip needed?

ii) KTV, at the session:
- Food/snack in KTV are not cheap, just take note not to let the ladies order without control. Always remember is their KPI to make you spend more.
- If there are 2 MM coming in the room, clarify with MM and insist on 1 MM only if wanna minimize the cost.
- Before tipping the girls or anyone, just double check with MM does the bill covers tipping, if yes, what was covered.
- Check both handwritten bill amount and CC slip. Make sure amount is correct. Well can use cash also to prevent CC charge amount don't tally with bill, but I think it's a hassle to pull out and count.
Old 21-12-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yozzyoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
. Here I summarize with some advice from helpful bros here + my 2 cents:

1. Infamous massage place at Japan town, during late afternoon, their own rooms (with jacuzzi & sauna) might be fully occupied due to big crowd especially night, so if you want to utilize their room and not to mentioned more selections, suggest to go in the morning around 10:30am (confirm crowd sure is lesser in the morning) to early afternoon? (just estimate, not sure when the crowd start gets messy, if anyone can confirm), always ask to see th lineup first before paying, know the market rate, some girl may quote for more, just insist on the market rate, unless if you are willing tip extra.

2. i) KTV, before booking, msg MM and ask:
- What is the room charges.
- Tipping rate. Does ST/LT covers tip?
- Whether can reject girl after choosing or not, any tip needed?

ii) KTV, at the session:
- Food/snack in KTV are not cheap, just take note not to let the ladies order without control. Always remember is their KPI to make you spend more.
- If there are 2 MM coming in the room, clarify with MM and insist on 1 MM only if wanna minimize the cost.
- Before tipping the girls or anyone, just double check with MM does the bill covers tipping, if yes, what was covered.
- Check both handwritten bill amount and CC slip. Make sure amount is correct. Well can use cash also to prevent CC charge amount don't tally with bill, but I think it's a hassle to pull out and count.
Thank you for the great sharing!
Old 21-12-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sharing is caring, just showing how happy am I with the trip
mod love to read forum and already upped you +31 pts for all yoru forums...thanks for writing field reports...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-12-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
back_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyback_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
3rd (Sat) and 4th (Sun) day was kinda boring...

3rd day we were still considering to go KTV or not, after lunch my fren tried to book a room at district 5's KTV, ended up full for the time slot that we wanted, only available 9pm onwards, so we decided to just chill and hangout, went another round of "massage" at Japan town after lunch since there is no plan at night, met a girl who can converse quite ok in Chinese, she is hardworking, but just end up not enough GFE, since I was fully satisfied last night, so decided to just end with blue balls.

I’m staying in Japan town. Where’s a good place here? Kawaii spa looks cool but heard bad reviews on Google.
Old 21-12-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by back_it_in View Post
I’m staying in Japan town. Where’s a good place here? Kawaii spa looks cool but heard bad reviews on Google.
My guess will be the spa with fruit name beside roseland corp

Anyway it's pretty tough to trust everything on google as even the best spa is bound to have bad reviews. Only way is to try it out yourself

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 21-12-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by back_it_in View Post
yep like wat bro @Setzer say look out for fruit name, dun care about the review, it's a very subjective thing and it varies based on person, unless it's commonly bad service from all the ladies, great to be adventurous and explore around when you are there aside from the famous place
Old 21-12-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

i went hcm last month.
i tried a massage service promoted by lao huang on youtube.
the lady came to my room to do jg. 1.5m for 90 mins. FS is 3.5m
lady is pretty and matches the pics provided by agent.
if keen, can go youtube look for contact in his channel
Old 21-12-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
i went hcm last month.
i tried a massage service promoted by lao huang on youtube.
the lady came to my room to do jg. 1.5m for 90 mins. FS is 3.5m
lady is pretty and matches the pics provided by agent.
if keen, can go youtube look for contact in his channel
wow, nice info! thx for sharing~
Old 22-12-2023, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
yep like wat bro @Setzer say look out for fruit name, dun care about the review, it's a very subjective thing and it varies based on person, unless it's commonly bad service from all the ladies, great to be adventurous and explore around when you are there aside from the famous place
Fruit name spa is the best. In the evening you will be greeted by sight of all their MLs sitting on the steps. I love it!
Old 22-12-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

exchange rate inside Ben Thanh mkt on
22/12 18380
24/12 18440

Last edited by OldRooster; 24-12-2023 at 05:12 PM.
Old 24-12-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
back_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyback_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks! I did try a girl from kawaii spa. She’s very sweet and gentle. Too bad she didn’t do boom boom. It was 500k massage + 1m for handjob. The prob is that midway, I had to swap for another girl for boom boom. So that’s another 500k. I’m not sure if I’m being conned but it’s not a bad deal since I get 2 girls in a way. The pretty looking one for massage while getting to touch her and the other girl was damn sexy and horny for boom boom.

Fruit name is literally “fruit name spa”?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1