The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
brassicbrassic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Acoustic singer...

Old 19-02-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Solo singer ...

Old 19-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Acoustic singer...MTV version

Old 20-02-2016, 10:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Repvblik - Sakit Aku Sakit (Official MV) Full HD 1080p

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Jokowi plays virtual ping-pong with Facebook founder

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg invited President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo to join him for a game of zero-gravity ping-pong on a virtual-reality headset called Oculus Rift on Wednesday.

Following the US-ASEAN Summit, Jokowi visited three major IT companies - Google, Twitter and Facebook - on Wednesday. Zuckerberg welcomed Jokowi’s visit by giving the President a tour of Facebook headquarters and asking him to play ping-pong in zero gravity through the virtual reality device.

"President Joko Widodo of Indonesia visited me at Facebook HQ today. We had a great meeting -- and then we played ping-pong in zero gravity in Oculus!" Zuckerberg said in his Facebook page on Wednesday.

Scheduled to be launched on March 28, the Oculus Rift is long awaited by the public, especially gamers, as it offers a new sensation in gaming. The development kits, DK1 (2012) and DK2 (2014), which were given to developers for testing, have also been in great demand among technology enthusiasts.

Founded in 2012 by Palmer Luckey, who was born in 1992, Oculus VR was bought by Facebook in 2014. The deal was reportedly valued around US$2 billion. In January 2015, the Oculus VR office was integrated to Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.

Zuckerberg also recalled his first encounter with President Jokowi. “I first met President Widodo [sic] in Jakarta a couple of years ago when he took me on one of his famous impromptu walkabouts -- or “blusukan” -- where he meets and connects directly with people all around his country. We went to a market together and were immediately surrounded by hundreds of people. It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life,” he wrote.

Along with the Oculus demo, Zuckerberg and Jokowi discussed ways to work together to increase connectivity and extend the opportunities of the Internet for Everyone program (Internet.org) in Indonesia. The Facebook founder promoted the program during his 2014 visit to Indonesia, during which he also carried out a private trip to Borobudur temple in Magelang, Central Java, and Yogyakarta.

“It was an honor to host President Widodo [sic] and great to see him again. My last visit to the country was special for me and I can't wait to travel there again,” Zuckerberg said.
Old 20-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Habibie to build billion-dollar superblock in Batam

Former president BJ Habibie, via his firm Pollux Habibie International, is set to construct Meisterstadt, a superblock worth a total of US$1 billion, on a nine-hectare plot of land in Batam.

The construction of the apartment project, which will comprise 11 residential towers and is to be equipped with a hospital, will start in the middle of this year, targeting residents of Indonesia’s neighboring countries, particularly Singapore.

Pollux Habibie International commissioner Ilham Akbar Habibie told thejakartapost.com in Batam on Saturday that the Meisterstadt superblock would be built in four stages.

“Initially, the plan to construct a hospital in the superblock was in the last will and testament of my mom [the late Ainun Habibie] and it will be implemented in the third stage of this superblock’s construction,” said Ilham at the project's launch on Saturday.

Pollux Properties Indonesia president commissioner Muladi, who was known as Habibie’s right-hand man during the latter’s presidential term, Batam Free Trade Zone Authority (BPK FTZ) head Mustofa Widjaja, Batam maypr Ahmad Dahlan and Meisterstadt Batam operational general manager Yosef Eduardus attended the ceremony.

Ilham said the property business in Batam was promising because the area was quite close to Singapore. The developer hoped Singaporeans would be the main buyers of the apartments.

“Singapore now has 5 million residents and it has continued to grow. We hope that we can benefit the country’s population, particularly in the property sector,” said Ilham.

He further explained: “It happened in Hong Kong in the 1950s, during which the region’s population had flown to several provinces of the Chinese mainland near Hong Kong. We’ve now seen a similar situation in Guangdong, in which industries and businesses from Hong Kong have flown to the city. Such an effect will happen between Singapore and Batam.”

Ilham said the company hoped that a third of the apartments in the superblock complex would be bought by foreigners while the remainder would be marketed to local buyers.

As many as 1,575 apartments in two of the towers, which will be built in the first stage of the construction project, have been booked by potential buyers with VVIP pass cards who attended the launch. In total, 1,874 VVIP pass cards were issued in the event.

Three sizes of apartments, namely 24.82 square meters, 42.51 m2 and 51.59 m2, will be built in the first stage of the construction project, which will take place from 2016 to 2019. They will be offered at various prices, starting at Rp 400 million (US$29,238.72) per unit.

Adopting the vertical integrated city concept, the Meisterstadt superblock will have 11 towers, comprising eight apartment towers, one office tower, one hotel tower and one hospital tower.

“We hope there will be a more attractive government regulations on property ownership for foreigners who want to buy not only landed houses but also apartments,” said Ilham.

Ilham’s father, BJ Habibie, is a figure quite involved in the history of Batam. He initiated the development of Batam and from 1978 to 1998 he led the Batam Industrial Development Authority (BIDA), which is known as the BPK FTZ Batam. In 1998, he was replaced by his son, Fanny Habibie, but only for four months.

Meanwhile, Ahmad said it was time for Batam to change its residential concept to the vertical building concept from the landed house concept, because of its limited land.

“The land in Batam is very limited. For our urban planning, we have recommended residences with the tower or vertical building concept. From the business aspect, it is very prospective because many noted developers have built their projects here. It means they see a huge market potential here,” said the Batam mayor.

Mustofa said the need for premium residential compounds in Batam must be accommodated.

“The growth of the number of Batam residents is the fastest in the world because of migration. To anticipate such a rapid growth, the Batam administration will also complement this city with toll roads and overpasses, which have been included in the national strategic project,” he said.

“The toll roads and overpasses are aimed at anticipating traffic congestion in the next 10 years.”
Old 20-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Bali International Airport installs thermoscanners to monitor Zika virus

Denpasar (ANTARA News) - The management of Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali has installed two thermoscanners to measure body temperatures, in a bid to prevent the spread of the feared Zika virus.

Arriving international passengers will be screened to determine whether they might be carrying the infection.

"We have put two thermoscanners at the international arrival terminals," General Manager of airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I, Trikora Harjo, said here on Friday.

Since the monitors were installed, the airport management has not discovered any passengers registering high body temperatures.

However, if passenger with high temperatures and possible carriers of the Zika virus are detected, plans call for them to be brought to an isolation room or nearest hospital.

"The installation of body temperature detectors is not only targeting passengers from certain countries where the virus has been discovered, but all passengers from different countries," Trikora explained.

The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared a global emergency in acting to control the outbreak of Zika virus.

Officials note that the virus has been spread by the Aedes aegepty mosquitos, causing high fevers and rashes among infected people.

In Jakarta, Health Minister Nila F Moeloek warned pregnant women to place mosquito netting in their bedrooms as protection from the Zika virus.

The spread of the virus-like dengue fever occurred in several countries in Africa, America, and Asia Pacific.
Old 21-02-2016, 01:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Setia band - Terlalu indah

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 22-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ccchun3230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Lunar new Year!!

Old 22-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Dance Dance music

Old 22-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Dance Dance Dance!

Old 23-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

IS supporters captured on camera recruiting in Jakarta mosques

A secretive gathering of Islamic State (IS) supporters at a mosque in central Jakarta has been witnessed by the ABC.

It is the first time a foreign film crew has been present at the meeting, which is understood to be part of a recruitment drive in the Indonesian capital.

After a tip-off and a lengthy search, the As-Syuhada mosque was located down a street not big enough for cars.

An ABC cameraman — an Indonesian national and Muslim — gained access to the meeting and while attempts were made to stop him filming, what he managed to capture is clear.

"They declare that territory as Islamic State where God's law is upheld fully and where there isn't any intimidation from foreign countries," hardline cleric Syamsudin Uba told the gathering.

"And based on their sacrifice of their blood and wealth they declare an Islamic State."

He has previously been detained for his IS teachings but there are inadequate laws in Indonesia to stop his recruitment drive.

"Even though the infidels wouldn't acknowledge it (an Islamic state), even though the United Nations wouldn't acknowledge it," he said during the sermon recorded by the ABC.

"Muslims don't need that, Muslims only want the blessing from God, in a state where the laws of God are implemented fully. Even when the infidels don't like it."

Recordings from another camera filming at the meeting were later uploaded as IS propaganda on YouTube.

Clearly visible in the footage is the black flag often used by the IS militant group.

During the filming another cleric urges his followers to travel to Syria for a better life.

"When you get there soon, God willing, you won't have to pay rent, you don't have electricity and water bills," he said.

"You will get monthly food expenses, a monthly allowance, free health care and medicines."

The man even promised that interracial marriage would be tolerated there.

Islamic State preachings have taken place at five Jakarta mosques

When the sermon was over and the threat removed, the ABC returned to ask questions about the preachings in the mosque.

The caretaker, Tahmid, insisted he had no idea an IS recruitment drive had taken place there.

"They gave us short notice," he told the ABC.

"We, the mosque caretakers, didn't know what the discussion was really about."

The ABC knows of at least five mosques in Jakarta where IS preachings take place.

One is in the wealthy suburb of Menteng — the home of many senior diplomats.

Similar meetings have been held at the Al Fataa mosque and one of the terrorists involved in last month's deadly attack in Jakarta, Afif, is said to have prayed there.

Farihin Kandai, a former member of Jemaah Islamiah who has served jail time for terrorism offences, said he was trying to have the IS preachings stopped.

"Security called me and shared their concern about ISIS supporters blooming in mosques across Indonesia," he told the ABC.

"Then they asked me to eliminate the activities."

But far from being eliminated, support is growing, and there is concern in the wake of last month's terrorist attack not enough is being done to stop the spread of the IS message.
Old 24-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Repvblik - Sakit Aku Sakit (Official MV) Full HD 1080p

Old 24-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2543810.html

JAKARTA: Indonesia aims to shutdown all of the country's red-light districts by 2019 in a bid to eradicate prostitution in the world's most populous Muslim-majority nation, the Jakarta Post said late Tuesday quoting the social affairs minister.

The government had already closed 68 red-light districts, while another 100 would be closed down within three years, said Social Affairs Minister Khofifah Indar Parawansa.

Despite being illegal, prostitution is rampant in most major Indonesian cities.

Jakarta's governor has started closing down a major prostitution hub in the northern part of the capital, with evictions planned for Sunday.

In 2014, the mayor of Indonesia's second-largest city of Surabaya shutdown what was believed to be Southeast Asia's biggest red-light district.
Old 25-02-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
aalphan43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ana deCat - JELALATAN

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1