The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Chickenrun68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shit. Just kena Herpes.

Just kena herpes.

Damn painful.

Do not know how I kena it even when I used condom for FJ and BJ.

Shit
Now how to marry.
Old 15-09-2004, 05:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shit. Just kena Herpes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenrun68
Just kena herpes.

Damn painful.

Shit
Now how to marry.
Condoms offer very little protection against herpes. This is because the virus is transfered via skin to skin contact and condoms do not protect the base of the penile shaft.

However, I wouldn't worry too much as 1 in 3 adults are infected by the herpes virus. Most of them just don't know it because their infection is asymptotic.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-09-2004, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenrun68
Just kena herpes.

Damn painful.

Shit
Now how to marry.
Hi Bro, who is your last session with?
Old 15-09-2004, 07:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna
Hi Bro, who is your last session with?
What difference does that make? Most commercial sex workers are infected with HSV2 anyway so throwing up a name or two is absolutely meaningless.

It boils down to luck. If you have sex with a WL who happens to be going through a viral shredding phase or is in the middle of an outbreak, your chances of being infected are greater.

If she is not shredding the virus, there is much less of a chance that you'll be infected.

The only way to eliminate risk is not to have sex at all. As I have already mentioned.. 80% of the adult population are infected with HSV1 and 30% or more are infected with HSV2. In fact, there is a strong possibility that you are already infected without your knowing it. You should go for a blood test if you want to know the answer.

Condoms do not provide much protection against Herpes for reasons I have already mentioned.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-09-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 20
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
What difference does that make? Most commercial sex workers are infected with HSV2 anyway so throwing up a name or two is absolutely meaningless.

It boils down to luck. If you have sex with a WL who happens to be going through a viral shredding phase or is in the middle of an outbreak, your chances of being infected are greater.

If she is not shredding the virus, there is much less of a chance that you'll be infected. ....
Totally agree with sammyboy here ... I had a gf who told me she has Herpes infection before (and there is no cure at all) but we continued to have sex etc but until today (about 5 years ago) I have not had an attack or show signs of it. This is not to say I may not have it ... as it may just stay sleeping and you dont show signs of it at all.

Cheers
Old 15-09-2004, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Hawk,

Are u here?
When comming to KL? I am leaving on Thrus.
Old 22-09-2004, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:

If she is not shredding the virus, there is much less of a chance that you'll be infected.

The only way to eliminate risk is not to have sex at all. As I have already mentioned.. 80% of the adult population are infected with HSV1 and 30% or more are infected with HSV2. In fact, there is a strong possibility that you are already infected without your knowing it. You should go for a blood test if you want to know the answer.

Condoms do not provide much protection against Herpes for reasons I have already mentioned.
So you are saying almost all WLs at geylang are herpes positive?? The WLs there go for blood test every 2 weeks. U mean the AV new they are spreading the virus all this while?? Scare the hell out of me!
Old 22-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 22
horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!horsepunter is one of the Best!

I rem one article regarding the accuracy of type I and type II virus. It mentioned abt the blood test done and u might only have type I but it shown u have both type I and II. If I not wrong, type I is mostly on your lips ( cold sore ) while type II is sexual transmitted, blister around your groin. But most of the people show no symptom of both type of virus. Once u got it, it will be with you for the rest of your life, and stress and depression can trigger an attack.
Old 22-09-2004, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepunter
IBut most of the people show no symptom of both type of virus. Once u got it, it will be with you for the rest of your life, and stress and depression can trigger an attack.
so what happens when an attack happens?? like a heart attack??
Old 22-09-2004, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
blackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Condoms offer very little protection against herpes. This is because the virus is transfered via skin to skin contact and condoms do not protect the base of the penile shaft.

However, I wouldn't worry too much as 1 in 3 adults are infected by the herpes virus. Most of them just don't know it because their infection is asymptotic.
skin to skin contact is also risky??? Does that mean massage ( body massage especially) can also get Herpes?
Old 23-09-2004, 10:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit
So you are saying almost all WLs at geylang are herpes positive?? The WLs there go for blood test every 2 weeks. U mean the AV new they are spreading the virus all this while?? Scare the hell out of me!
WLs are not tested for Herpes. For a long time, there was no quick and easy blood test for herpes in the first place. There are now blood tests available but they are far from conclusive and the fact that HSV1 can cause genital herpes too complicates the whole issue.

There is still no blood test for genital warts either and WLs are not tested for the HPV virus.

95% of all those who are infected with herpes never have any outbreaks. For all you know, you may already be infected without your knowing it.

If you want to avoid the risk of catching herpes, don't indulge in commercial sex. Condoms provide very little protection.

Old 23-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
SgtPepper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro . When you advice thoese horny fellows not to look for WLs you are simply asking Monkeys not to eat bananas and elephant not to eat peanuts . Darn , man are like bees . Once they stop poullating , they died. THis is evoulution theory.
Old 23-09-2004, 11:52 AM
The Idiot

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepper
bro . When you advice thoese horny fellows not to look for WLs you are simply asking Monkeys not to eat bananas and elephant not to eat peanuts . Darn , man are like bees . Once they stop poullating , they died. THis is evoulution theory.
well said!
Old 23-09-2004, 02:41 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtPepper
I have never had commercial sex. I have ONE sex partner and that is my girlfriend. As long as we both behave ourselves, the risk of catching an STD is almost zero.

If I can do it, anyone can. It's a matter of willpower.

Old 23-09-2004, 02:49 PM
cheehongkia

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I have never had commercial sex. I have ONE sex partner and that is my girlfriend. As long as we both behave ourselves, the risk of catching an STD is almost zero.

If I can do it, anyone can. It's a matter of willpower.

you start this forum to promote the lifestyle but yet you dont participate?? then why are you doing this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1