The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-10-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 8
Daisy Dream : On to this place and while the lineup wasn't great, around 7 girls or so, Nikky stood out. Sadly, she spoke way too much, but did give me rimming, which is quite rare. We spent some time in the jacuzzi, some sex, I nutted doggy. Through talking to her I was able to glean more of the lives of these girls and how many of their stories parallel. Whether you want to choose to believe them or not, it's up to you, but one can see how much their culture plays into the fact that the girls have to end up taking care of everybody back home. Having spent so much time in South East Asia all those decades ago, I can attest to the veracity of much of the cultural aspects. So while it's always advisable to not fall in love with them, don't end up sending them money all the time. If they give you exceptional good service, it's always okay to tip. Hell, everytime I look at the hundreds of baht I tip, it's easy to forget that it's just barely even $10 bucks to me. A good time was had. One thing to note is the fantastic interior decoration of this place. It's almost like you're paying the premium for the place itself, but in the end I ain't here to fuck furniture. So the place can be a real dump or a palace, don't matter to me so long as the chick is bangin'.
Hunny Bunny : Stopped by, line up rejected. No particular attractive one stood out, though one girl really did her best to stare me down to pick her. In the end, maybe I shoulda picked her. This'll come into play soon enough.
Aurora Massage : Not the same Aurora from Day 1. This one is on the same Soi as Hunny Bunny. Picked Sai from the lineup. Easy choice to make, she's easily hands down the best looking, and you can find her on youtube even. The place she works at seems to be on Youtube for some reason. Perfectly made bolt-ons, quite friendly though fairly distant. But her sheer beauty made up for the business like vibe, I came hard in doggy fucking her small thin frame while grabbing onto her fantastic tits from behind. Real stunner this one. Did not repeat, but a good time indeed was had.
Erotica : Back to this gogo bar at Nana to pick up the girl I saw. Could not care to remember her name but the number was #33 . Saw and spoke to her a number of days ago and I thought what a nice chick. Let's come back to short time her and I came back this nightand boy do I regret it. They say you regret the things you don't do and not the things you actually do, but this time man did I regret picking her up. I know the game, and it's always a crapshoot, we're talking about hundreds of girls across dozens upon dozens of places to pick them up, there won't be reviews of each and every girl, so buyer beware, but all things considered it could've been worse. At least there was fucking, though she treated it like I was performing surgery, I could tell things were going downhill the moment I paid the barfine. It was a switch that had activated in her brain, from sweet and friendly to this very distant, cold dark look on her face. It was eerie. Shoulda known when you see how this gogo bar tries so hard to grab people in, literally, grab you by the arms and won't let go. Not the playful way soi cowboy one's do it, here the mamasan in particular is very aggressive. Short time hotel was very bad too, I don't expect much from places like this, but it was quite bad. Easily the worst hotel/motel room I have ever been in my life and trust me I've been in many. I stopped and told her to leave, and alone in the dingy short time room, I resigned to the fact that the trip would have some blemishes.
Tycoon : Can't remember when I went there, but I know I left almost right away, mamasan was extremely pushy and the second a girl sat next to me uninvited, I said goodbye. Girls weren't that good looking either. This place was apparently foreigner owned, like a few of the other gogo bars so you'd think they'd know not to hassle people so much, but there you go.
Dollhouse : To remedy the bad taste in my mouth I took a tuk tuk for the very first time not just in Bangkok, but in my life, to essentially run to soi cowboy. Apparently tuk tuks are supposed to be really cheap, and what I paid for the trip from nana to cowboy, it did seem very cheap to me, again I'm comparing to NYC prices here, I mean Jeez, what would an uber cost for that distance in NYC, I can tell ya, it ain't cheap. From the entrance of cowboy, ran over to dollhouse in the rain and the second I could locate Fan, I barfined her longtime. It took a while to get her out of the bar, but unlike Erotica, there was almost no pressure to buy more drinks before I left with the girl. One of the longest sex sessions I got to have on this trip, I fucked her long and good, multiple positions, before all that we showered together, etc. Very long doggy too, I like to pound em' from the back. Came via a combo of BJ and HJ. Lot's of making out, DFK. Very sweet girl, though initially she had issues with the condom, which was kinda weird. And she couldn't find the shower cap when it was right there. A little ditzy? But still sexy. Still though, compared to what I would pay at a massage sex place, it may not be all that worth it, especially since I don't like em' to sleep in with me. I always kick them out by latest 2 or 3 am, cause I gotta sleep alone. Nowadays I can only ever sleep alone.
Old 15-10-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
music2012 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

HI Bro,

Able to share, going to bangkok in mid nov, appreciate it bro
Old 15-10-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

http://thaimistress.net/

Has anyone tried this in Bangkok? The analplay looks interesting with the setup and various other categories. Also looks affordable at 1hr for 4000thb, 2 hr for 5000thb.

If anyone has other recommendation, it will be great to share.
Old 15-10-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
Day 7 Report

Momo Massage : In a small cool alleyway, were 2 places next to each other. one Momo and the other can't remember the name, but I'll be visiting it in a week or so. In Momo, though was given a photo lineup, again, like an idiot I went for it, but luckily she kinda fit the Bill. Miso was her name, and before we get to the main event, I notice that among the photos of girls available, wouldn't you know it Jasmine from Picasso was there. I guess she works in both places, and she keeps the name 'Jasmine' which makes sense. If you wanna be available to clients, they have to know how to find you. Anyways, Miso was chubby and cute, and though a little distant at first, warmed up by the end. Multiple positions, great and weirdly long BBBJ session, I was able to come in doggy, great ass. She's one of the younger ones at around 20 or so.
The place next door is Pretty. They might have the same management. Pretty is run by the same people handling Thanks. Momo, Pretty and Thanks will do lineups if you ask. I used to go to Thanks and have a girl from Pretty biked over because the rates at Thanks were cheaper. Maybe Picasso is part of the group.
Old 16-10-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
http://thaimistress.net/

Has anyone tried this in Bangkok? The analplay looks interesting with the setup and various other categories. Also looks affordable at 1hr for 4000thb, 2 hr for 5000thb.

If anyone has other recommendation, it will be great to share.
This looks interesting. So these mistresses will dominate the customers and torture them. I am curious to know if the customers get to fuck them too

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 16-10-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any other massage places like Maichan that regularly bring in young fresh girls right out of their hometown with no experience? Kinda tired of going with run down girls.. I’ve been looking around but Maichan seems the only one that was recommended here and from latest reviews it doesn’t sound too appetizing.

Any suggestions?
Old 16-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
This looks interesting. So these mistresses will dominate the customers and torture them. I am curious to know if the customers get to fuck them too
Have you looked into https://www.barbarfetishclub.com/ ? It’s got a private room.. Girls might not be too great looking but they’ve got filthy minds, and you can be the dome
and pay to have a sub girls, which I’m not even sure how they allow it as it can turn out a bit dangerous if some psychopath decided to give it a go.. anyways, I’ve been once and had a good time, I ended up fucking the sub, but not sure if it’s part of the service.
Old 16-10-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

I still want to visit Black Cavier next month

Anyone got picture of the place? Heard it is glamour but really no confirmation haha
Old 16-10-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 10
matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!matpedia is one of the Best!

Hi bros,
Anyone with experience in Roman Entertainment Complex?
Old 16-10-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Day 9 report
Can Can : With the rain I decided to just do a little reconnoitering and as I was walking by Can Can massage I saw Aer! Holy Moses, the amount of shit I had to go through to try to repeat with her the other day and there she was just sitting there, so I walked back, didn't even bother with the lineup, paid the mamasan and in the room, Aer looked at me and said she remembered me! Aer does not disappoint, very active, very friendly and smiley, tries so very hard to please. She even has a cute lisp when she talks. Knowing what I know about myself and my limp dick problems even with the wonder pill, I opted to have her blow me until I came in her mouth. She's one of the few on this trip that guaranteed a cim. And a very excellent cim indeed. The hold her head down while you nut and she keeps sucking you off kind. A fantastic time was had. Some kissing, etc. Thoug she has a lot of pimples, I can look past that because of her beauty, her tits and her kindness.
Kokoro : Back to this place and exactly like last time as I'm at the door waiting to be buzzed in, some other dudes show up. It's like Grand Central station here. I mean, c'mon! Why the fuck when I show up, other dudes have to show up at the exact same time? What the hell, this almost never happens anywhere else. From the small lineup I picked Bella. Easily the prettiest in the group. The earlier 2 douchebag guys that showed, left anyway cause apparently none of the pussy standing in front of them was good enough. Jeez. Anyway, Bella was fresh and young looking, sweet and friendly, she was good, sex in multiple positions and good BBBJ, but again it was just so damn slippery. This time, definitely no rimming, so a bit sad there, but overall ok. Just to be around beauty like that makes me happy enough. I tell ya fellas, if I had the wonder pill the day I met Ryoko here, it woulda definitely been worth it. No doubt I woulda exploded. Now that chick was good. They all look so good walking up the stairs too with that tight purple/blue uniform.
Old 16-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Day 10
X-Ray Kapoo : The one and only 'Kapoo' joint I tried. Just to see what the fuss is all about and in the end it's really just another type of place to pick girls from, that's very reminiscent of all the other massage/soapie type deals. To be honest I can't really tell the difference, there were subtle things like the place itself is nice and snazzy, the staff seemed to be more geared towards expecting you to be local, and the girls are supposed to be hotter. Are they though? I picked Nana from the photos and I'm okay with that since they gave me the option to wait to see her in real life. And the fun thing was they did this weird discount thing. But even more fun was they said I get to pick a uniform for Nana to wear, so in the corner were all these costumes and dresses, and while waiting for Nana to get ready, I picked the Thai college uniform, you know the white shirt and black skirt ensemble. Sexy. Was that ringworm I saw on her armpit? No matter. She was nice enough, a bit distant at first, but opened up by the end, good sex, can't even remember now if it was bbbj or not, I came in doggy while she had the skirt off, her shirt was on and unbuttoned, sexy as hell.
Addict Massage : Back to Lily for the 3rd time. She's even more GFE with me now, but also because of that there's less attention in a way, more time spent on her phone, cause now she's used to me. I'm figuring from this, unless more is arranged or agreed upon, 3 times is about the max you're gonna get from a girl when it comes to really good service. Showed me more of her family photos, and her story is just as sad as many of the other girls. Believe what you will from it, tip them what you want, but never fall in love with them and sure as hell don't ever send them money. This time around, she spent a good deal amount of time riding me cowgirl, multiple positions. Very good doggy as always and very long, deep and sloppy BBBJ. A very fantastic time was definitely had.
Hunny Bunny : For some weird reason, I stopped by here. Shouda just called it a day but noooo, I just had to push it. A big lineup of at least 10 girls, I picked the cutest one, Yuki, and from moment one in the room I knew something was off. My 'weird girl' radar was going off, alarm bells ringing. And sure enough it was weird. She was so quiet I thought she was mute. Incredibly distant and very much disinterested. I was amused at first, and I thought I could have angry sex with her, but after mish and doggy, I just gave up. Lying there like a dead fish is one thing, but now I can honestly say I know what it's like to fuck a sex doll, cause that must be it. She was like a robot, maybe she was a robot. I made the mistake of complaining later, via Line of all things, and this is where us foreigners need to be super careful. We all know now a sim card there means identification, and if any local has a beef with you, you are the one fucked. The mamasan could have said anything about me and I'd be in a world of hurt for sure. Luckily, nothing happened. Just next time when you guys have a bad fuck, swallow your pride and walk away. Just walk away, don't look back, and don't bother with that place ever again. Same girl that eyed me from the last time I was here, she was there and in hindsight I shoulda picked her. She looked like she was eager to please. But again, it's all a crapshoot. Who knows?
Dozo : Walked over to Dozo since it's across the road, and the lineup was pretty sad, so the lineup was rejected by me and I left. Papasan was very friendly but if that's the selection of talent he has, I can't force myself to pick one.
Thermae : I thought I was done punishing myself for today, and I thought with the lousy time I've had at Hunny Bunny, how could it get worse? And yet, it did. I wanted to see for myself what Thermae was like at midnight and of course it's as anyone can guess, most of the hotties are gone, or are back and gone again, and slightly less people. I hung out and made myself choose between 2 girls I was eyeing. So 50% chance of lousiness right? Wouldn't you know it, the girl I picked was lousy. Min she called herself. And I shoulda been clued in that it'd be bad by the fact that she thought very highly of herself, she said things along the lines of like how she can get more money, etc, etc. but was willing to cut me some slack. So, back to my hotel, no bj, not even hj. But it was one of the longest mish sessions I've ever had, the fact that she was hairy down there too means she doesn't give 2 fucks about grooming herself, which is a big clue on how she's attractive enough to just kinda coast by on how idiots like me would take her out, fuck her some, and she splits. No way I was gonna let her get comfy on my dime, after a little while I told her to split. I wanna have the bed to myself and sleep this not too great day away. Thank Christ at least there was Lily today to make up for things. Min from Thermae, sheesh, she said she was shy. Shy my ass. Told her to get a boob job and shave down there already. Jeez louise. You fellas ever stop by Thermae, do not go for 'Min'. Still good mish though, and the fact that she doesn't groom herself down there, I'm not even talking bout shaving it all clean like a pornstar, but at least keeping it trimmed. I mean, Jesus. That's just another indication she don't give a damn.
Old 16-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Day 11
Had the single greatest meal I've ever had in my life. I love this place. Same chicken place I talked about on Day 10. Anyway, for today I thought I'd try something different, or at least experience a different part of town. Stopped by Thaniya and Patpong to see what the fuss is all about. Eh, it's ok. Finally found the world famous Black Pagoda. This is the very same place that was featured on a documentary about prostitution, can't remember the name of the documentary, but it focuses on the lives of prostitutes in Thailand, India and Mexico. And just the fact that the way Black Pagoda is built, a glass bridge between 2 buildings overseeing the whole area, one has to experience it at least once.
Black Pagoda : The girls seemed pretty desperate and I had a beer, bought 2 lady drinks and split. Patpong overall had a sad vibe to it, like it was kinda deserted and the girls themselves were saying that it just ain't like how it used to be. They themselves said most of the action is now in Nana and Cowboy. Met a super nice girl there that I would later see relocate to another gogo, I'm not gonna mention names here cause I kinda wanna keep her to myself. She'd be a top 5 in Patpong easily, but in Nana, she'd just be another girl. But still, she's number 1 to me. Never got to barfine her because of scheduling conflicts but God knows if I ever got to back, yes, I'm gonna deifnitely fuck the shit outta her.
Kings Castle : This place was weird but in a very good way. The 20 minutes I was there, aside from the initial beer, no one, and I mean no one hassled me. I loved it. Girls were ok looking too. But just the whole area, and the sad vibe kinda turned me off and I left. From Nana to Cowboy to Patpong, this was the one and only gogo bar where the mamasan did not hassle me. I give it 5 stars just for that. Hell, maybe just for that I'd go so far as to say it's the single best gogo bar in all of Bangkok. Kinda wished I tried a girl from there to see what she'd be like and what the nearby short time rooms are like.
Patpong was super quiet but Thaniya was buzzing, felt like Thermae, except outside on the street, all the girls milling about with guys. And bunch more girls on chairs at the side. Having spoken to Rita from Thermae a few days ago when I took her out, she explained to me how Thaniya works since she herself works at one of them karaoke joints. Overall, nice area, just not sure how to or if I wanna partake since the m.o. is quite similar anyway. A lot of these girls that straddle the line of pro/no-pro, the fucking itself is just that, just fucking. With the massage girls, there's way more emphasis on service and making you happy.
Old 17-10-2022, 04:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Soleminer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro's know if Plaza Entertainment is still around/open ? Papasan Biao was really nice there ! Also anyone knows if Patty the Mamasan is still at Exotica (she was at Le Chateau ages ago) ?
Old 17-10-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 15
evil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevil1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
No cash is ok. At the most, they make you work there to service the Agogos girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
best to use cash only.
its common knowledge that they may double swipe your card without your knowledge
no cash, use your card go atm and withdraw. pay the withdrawal charges. safer this way. Almost all atms available for overseas withdrawal.
I did end up paying with a prepaid Mastercard in the end cos I didn’t carry enough cash. Tried to pay partially but the mamasan tried to take 200 from the best cab swiped full amount. She returned me 100 after I told her no.

Think it’s quite safe if a signature is required. Exchange rate is quite ok too but not as convenient as cash. I think the girls prefer cash
Old 18-10-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Soleminer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some FIWfans workers ask for prepayment to do booking, what is the usual best method to transfer payment to them ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1