The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2007, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82 View Post
i was tested negative at the 6th week, dunno if i should went for another test at week 12?
Cos i read from other webby, that other countries like masschautte in the state used 6th week as window period.
The last time you went got ask the counsellor?

Should be yes...3 months to be conclusive.
Old 06-05-2007, 08:42 AM
Samster

jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Congrats to bro jackylee, negative sounds so mega-delight for dudes like us.
When you went? ..
Old 06-05-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
HCaddict has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Call me kiasu.. but cap alone not enough for you to fuck freely.

Always armed yourself with common sense and observation + curb.

Do well for your wallet also.

Of cos, the best still stick to 1 partner.
True, man. The best is not to cheong anymore, stick to 1 faithful partner. Also make sure the partner don't fuck around also. If not "LPPL".
Old 06-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
i was tested negative at the 6th week, dunno if i should went for another test at week 12?
Cos i read from other webby, that other countries like masschautte in the state used 6th week as window period.
playboy82, ask u lah. what do you think you stand to gain or lose?
Old 06-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfA_hmor View Post
playboy82, ask u lah. what do you think you stand to gain or lose?
Its not a matter to gain or to lose, the fact that so many bros here is asking for the window periods is that this kind of waiting kills, imagine having sleepless night for over 12 weeks? If 6 weeks can know the ans, y 12 weeks.As far as i know, a person will seroconvert by 4 weeks, only those late stage cancer or those patient receiving chemo will hav weak immune system and thus seroconvert at a later stage.

Of course i know why Singapore stick to 3 mths to even 6th mths, to cover their backside and thus be conservative abt the window period, even though the technology had improve and able to detect the antibodies earlier.Its a good measure to protect their interest, but from our point of view, its suffering for 84 days... can u feel the pain that i am typing abt?
Old 07-05-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
...Of course i know why Singapore stick to 3 mths to even 6th mths, to cover their backside and thus be conservative abt the window period, even though the technology had improve and able to detect the antibodies earlier.Its a good measure to protect their interest, but from our point of view, its suffering for 84 days... can u feel the pain that i am typing abt?
yes... i can feel the pain...2 yrs ago...
Old 07-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its not a matter to gain or to lose, the fact that so many bros here is asking for the window periods is that this kind of waiting kills, imagine having sleepless night for over 12 weeks? If 6 weeks can know the ans, y 12 weeks.As far as i know, a person will seroconvert by 4 weeks, only those late stage cancer or those patient receiving chemo will hav weak immune system and thus seroconvert at a later stage.

Of course i know why Singapore stick to 3 mths to even 6th mths, to cover their backside and thus be conservative abt the window period, even though the technology had improve and able to detect the antibodies earlier.Its a good measure to protect their interest, but from our point of view, its suffering for 84 days... can u feel the pain that i am typing abt?
Even though other countries may have a shorter window period, they still want the person to do a confirmation at 6 months.

The 3 month window period isn't about covering backside, it is based on clinical data. 99% seroconversion after 3 months.

No one is stopping anyone from doing a HIV test in the 4-6 week, and you're totally welcome to do so if you wish to.You also have the choice NOT to do the test at all.
However, we also recognise, and hope the brothers out there also recognise that there is a chance that the HIV negative result may not be conclusive if the test is conducted before the 3 month window period. If you are fine with having a lingering doubt that you may be the exception, that your -ve result may not actually be the case. Then sure, why not? But AfA's advice is always first 1 month after expoure go for test. Then in the 3rd month, do a confirmatory.

I posed you the question of what do you stand to gain or lose from doing another test after the window period because I was hoping you'd think about your reasons for doing the test in the first place. If it is the ease of mind from a confirmed result, then I suppose you can weigh the options and the pros and cons of each for yourself.

It is not in AfA's interest to deliberately prolong the window period to make ppl suffer for the sake of suffering.
We hope you realise that it's your body, your life, your choice. If you want to play, then be aware of the risk and the reality, e.g. kenna STI, suffering through the 3 month window period. be perpared to pay the price,take the best measures to protect yourself and what you cherish in life.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

i read it some whr that is you got prolong coughing, u may be infected and is incubating.

i have been coughing for the past 10 mths liao. kind of like dry cold.. but now better, wanting to cough more like wanting to clear the throat type.

am i scarying myself or wat?
Old 07-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana View Post
i read it some whr that is you got prolong coughing, u may be infected and is incubating.

i have been coughing for the past 10 mths liao. kind of like dry cold.. but now better, wanting to cough more like wanting to clear the throat type.

am i scarying myself or wat?
Bro.. many things affects also.. eg.. u drank less water or u smoke..

I smoke.. and i also got cough and even nasal problem so it's pretty normal..
Old 08-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.. many things affects also.. eg.. u drank less water or u smoke..

I smoke.. and i also got cough and even nasal problem so it's pretty normal..
of course i hope to be in good health
Old 08-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Even though other countries may have a shorter window period, they still want the person to do a confirmation at 6 months.

The 3 month window period isn't about covering backside, it is based on clinical data. 99% seroconversion after 3 months.

No one is stopping anyone from doing a HIV test in the 4-6 week, and you're totally welcome to do so if you wish to.You also have the choice NOT to do the test at all.
However, we also recognise, and hope the brothers out there also recognise that there is a chance that the HIV negative result may not be conclusive if the test is conducted before the 3 month window period. If you are fine with having a lingering doubt that you may be the exception, that your -ve result may not actually be the case. Then sure, why not? But AfA's advice is always first 1 month after expoure go for test. Then in the 3rd month, do a confirmatory.

I posed you the question of what do you stand to gain or lose from doing another test after the window period because I was hoping you'd think about your reasons for doing the test in the first place. If it is the ease of mind from a confirmed result, then I suppose you can weigh the options and the pros and cons of each for yourself.

It is not in AfA's interest to deliberately prolong the window period to make ppl suffer for the sake of suffering.
We hope you realise that it's your body, your life, your choice. If you want to play, then be aware of the risk and the reality, e.g. kenna STI, suffering through the 3 month window period. be perpared to pay the price,take the best measures to protect yourself and what you cherish in life.

I just got back from AFA, after 9 weeks, i got a negative result. My risk was bonking without condom, and its been 9 weeks. After i get my result, i ask the counsueller, do i need to come back and test again, she say dun need, usually detectable antibodies will be shown by 6 weeks, i ask again to comfirm and she say dun need.

Now here is my question, i tot 12 weeks is the standard set by AFA, hw come she tell me dun hav to come back? Can i move on now?
Old 09-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Mac81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
I know the risk of getting HIV and other STI from unprotected oral sex.
It pains me more as i'm getting married this August.Not once but a total of 4 times i open myself to this risk(with 4 diff FLs) and ever since i've read that i could get HIV from unprotected ORAL sex...Its killing me!!

Vaginal sex is always with condoms but blow jobs or BBBJ are always unprotected.
Its been only a month since my last blow job and my heart already hurting.
I know that the worst case scenario would be infected by HIV or other incurable STIs....As compared to the incurables STIs..i would rather get the common ones...atleast i have a chance to stay alive and start a family.

Searched for the whole webspace and each website keep saying its possible to be infected but the risk are much lower for the receiving end....but by how much??The suspense is doing more damage than help.

Now i have to wait for a few more months for a HIV test.
Thought of getting the test on wed for the quick test.....
How long do i have to wait for the result.....the fear....its too painful to bear.

Regards,
If i die single,i dun really mind but hurting someone i luv in the process is worst than death.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
When you went? ..
About 1-2 weeks before yours, went on a tuesday evening.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
I just got back from AFA, after 9 weeks, i got a negative result. My risk was bonking without condom, and its been 9 weeks. After i get my result, i ask the counsueller, do i need to come back and test again, she say dun need, usually detectable antibodies will be shown by 6 weeks, i ask again to comfirm and she say dun need.

Now here is my question, i tot 12 weeks is the standard set by AFA, hw come she tell me dun hav to come back? Can i move on now?
Yes, 12 weeks is the window period.
Could you pm me her name or a description of her and the time/date you were at the test site?
Old 09-05-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, 12 weeks is the window period.
Could you pm me her name or a description of her and the time/date you were at the test site?
i was there yesterday, she wearing jeans, angmo, got a tatto at her panty area.long hair, tie up. Why u need her description? u know her or u are one of the counsellor?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1