The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-09-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Writing FL for the girls that I visited recently.

First is Amei visited maybe 2-3 weeks ago before she left and recently returned.
Would rate the overall session as a 6/10, maybe she is not my cup of tea but the sensual and feeling not there.

Looks: can say that she is chio but not my type so will rate a 7/10.
Massage: don't bother

Body & Figure: 9/10. Her boobs and figure really up there.

Hj and sensual: 6/10, got way better girls out there for this price
point. I was especially turned off by her leopard spots bra..would definitely looks great in a simple black bra juxtaposing her figure.
RTM: Nah for me

https://sglonelyguy26.com/amei-massage/

Second FR for Febe:
Apparently this is her second visit to Singapore and I did not get to visit her the first time

Overall would rate the session a good 8/10. Visited her quite late and she still quite energetic.

Looks: super pretty and knows how to apply her make-up well. I think she would still look great bareface. Easy 9/10 for me

Massage: she tried but I guess don't need to bother. If she can massage well she can be 10/10 for sure.

Body & Figure: she has the perfect figure to me, boobs are definitely not big but I like the size and it compliments her figure. Her skin is smooth and has a decent ass to match and smack.

Hj & sensual: her finger and nails can definitely do some magic. She is SN but I think roaming is up to chemistry �� (not sure).
Handjob still got some skill and won't rush you into cumming. She will vary the speed and let you enjoy. Won't go too much into detail, please experience it yourself.

RTM: for sure, maybe soon after I try some other girls.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/febe-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 07-09-2023 at 10:30 AM.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
No worries, I haven't visited her myself but good that you checked and clarified.

Must be you visited too many MLs until blur...
Thanks bro 😅 ya next time I will check first before posting. I saw the name and post so familiar so I got excited
Old 07-09-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 15
aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!aer9 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aer9 View Post
It have been a long time since i summitted a review and this beauty definitely deserve a good review from me. When i thought gone were the good old days when service is above all with good looks to match.

When i first reach the condo unit i was greeted by a beautiful looking girl. She broke the ice with her good personality. The unit is very clean and comfortable. After the shower she massaged me fully nude and gave me a good catbath. After that i was asked to turn around and that was when all the magic happen. Soft touch to arouse and a good licking of my grion and balls. She gave a out of this world blowjob and ask if i want to CIM or finish off with her hands. i chose the hand because i think i cannot last long with my cock in her mouth. She gave me a good kissing over my body while giving me a good rub down. I surrender after a good fight trying to control myself from shooting. She took her time to cuddle and talk to me while waiting for her next customer. When i left i saw i was with her for more than hour. One of the 3 best girls i have experienced in many years of massage.

Looks: 9/10 Very good looking milf
Body: 9/10 Nice frim and tone body with nice tits
massage: 8/10 eager to please
sensual: 10/10 make me arouse throughout
BJ: 10/10 out of this world
HJ: 9.5/10 one of the best
Global Roaming

https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-tongtong/
Never expect to be bombarded by so many PM so i thought i answer some of the FAQ here.

I am not sure if she can speak English because i converse with her in mandarin.

No need to add extra for bj. Anything extra i guess still based on chemistry.

She get wet easily.

Should be 10min walk from mrt.

Old 07-09-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster10 View Post
Aiya no worries bro and thanks for clarification! U every month try so many ladies lah! Give your bird bird a rest too! Of coz if u got new discovery let me know haha
Thanks bro! Will be careful next time sure mate, anytime!
Old 07-09-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
My sincere apologies to all bros here @coolmanspooky @zenmaster10 @Special Spawner @Deluna @jagoh @ATCong @kombust @derrickboy
And also to our lovely ML W that my claim that u are FL is not accurate.

There is no evidence and I confirmed that there is no content of piak piak mentioned in my message with her back in April. Also for bros who PM me, the info about FL is untrue and please support W as she is a gem too!

Next time I will fact check first before posting. Sorry again for the false info
Interesting. Got to visit her soon.
Old 07-09-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

MR on Lora

https://sglonelyguy26.com/lora-massage/

There has been many good MRs on Lora and I thought I should give her a try especially after my regular ML went up the lorry recently.

Ratings are subjective so I think I will skip it.

PROs:
1) One of the rare MLs where the photos on the web did her no justice at all. I would say almost zero photoshop and person IRL looks better than photos. I would definitely describe her as pretty.
2) Slightly better than vanilla coz 4.5G roaming. You can basically roaming anywhere but you can't take off her panties.

CONs:
1) This would be controversial as I am sure some bros might disagree with me but.... based on my experience, her boobs are enhanced.
2) If you are looking for a good massage, she is not the one for you.

RTM... I don't feel compelled to wanna go back again. I would like to try kiki and XLN first before I decide whether to RTM.
Old 07-09-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Thanks bro! Will be careful next time sure mate, anytime!
Bro Horny always willing to share, this time I think he piak untill blur blur Liao
Old 07-09-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Lora put on weight, rounded a bit. But looks more chio.
Voluptuous... When is Rayna coming back ?
Old 07-09-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
AceDumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. My first MR here. Sorry for contributing late.

I visited W last week.

She has big eyes with some make up done. She looks slightly bigger than what I expected, but will still consider slim. Her massage has strength and spent quite some time on it. Her sensual is decent but nothing to shout of too. Feel that her boobs are enhanced but nicely shape. Has some softness too. She can break ice easily with me. Room is tidy and Toilet is very clean, location is convenient for both foot and car. Hygiene is really good.

Overall:
Look: A
Figure: B+
Boob: B+
Massage: B+
Sensual: B+
HJ: A
Hygiene: A
Roam: 4G
GFE: A-

Rtm: maybe. I want to explore more choices.

My grading system max is A+, lowest will be C. With all the +/-.

Just for reference. Hope it helps. Yvmv.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 07-09-2023 at 02:59 PM.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Thanks for the cross reference, didn't have time to check it just now. Don't think I'll try this month as I don't feel like being a commando for now.

On a side note, xixi (1559) shows her bare pussy in that qingchen website, looks pretty delicious and pink 😋
Bro, helping you save that $280. At close to 50, I still fell for stupid scam like this. Went to book that xixi, but I think I was sent to another person operating close by. Beware. Sorry that this message appears here in the massage forum but PSA is important.

The one I was directed to is at most $150 level at B area.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Bro Horny always willing to share, this time I think he piak untill blur blur Liao
Lolol. Don't like that, we sometime will misfire
Old 07-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Bro, helping you save that $280. At close to 50, I still fell for stupid scam like this. Went to book that xixi, but I think I was sent to another person operating close by. Beware. Sorry that this message appears here in the massage forum but PSA is important.

@timeliness
Someone saved you 280 alot of money plus u might not get the pussy shown on the post
Old 07-09-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
@timeliness
Someone saved you 280 alot of money plus u might not get the pussy shown on the post
It is not “might not”. It is definitely not. The colour pink can cause missteps.
Old 07-09-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post

Thanks for the heads up bro, I tend to avoid area B coz it has been nothing but Bad for me so far, be it MLs or FLs
Old 07-09-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Ytd when I went to rtm Beibei at area B, I parked in her place and waited for her in car.

Saw some pretty delicious and young prc. They are fashionable too. But don't think they are from SGL. Very tempting. Hope one day have fate to have an appointment with them.

To bros, are your favourite at area B too? I know lora is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1