The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lancerglx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: numbers who make fake appointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiaaa View Post
lol
full number so ppls wont treat bad wrong pplol, i've send pics n they agree to meet , then confirm a time... 10mins bfore the time , msg them.. n they make excuses some even didnt replied.. i called one number, his indian lol.

that shyam guy also indian , he made lots of excuses , know what he msg me.. " i'm affraid,i hurt u with my thick hugh dick" so typical of disgusting indian.

guys,,, for u know, my bf is black british...
lol

i think this is why FL dont wanna take indian , most of them r disgusting..eventho i've a fucking buddy (indian guy) but north one,
It's obvious that not only are you an unprofessional fl but also a racist. You should know the ups and downs of being a fl and things like these are bound to happen.

What gives you the right to just post somebody's number and create more problems for him when you could still be making money from other legitimate clients? I find it very childish.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Any cheongster worth his salt would be using a prepaid 2nd line anyway, and can just simply buy another prepaid card to change his number. So this list is quite useless.

Secondly, its not as if FLs and OKTs are going to rely on this list for business. Who knows if this list is accurate or a sabo case.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiaaa View Post
lol

insult ???
i did so??? i dont think so...
i've read a thread but bad contact numbers bfore , so that i found some n i also post...
i posted for warning only , not to get feedback or any other stuff , to play points \\\\\\\\\

anyway, why so mad if u're not them whose owning the numbers above... or not trying to be one of them...
lol lol go chk ur inbox and see if i had asked u 4 ur ctc,lol lol don t come in here n assume anything.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
woodyDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro SexIsPain... Good Job !
Old 09-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
batambird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This TS is like that...she start a thread and put some nonsense and when people flame her, she disappears and create another thread...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1