The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
FLcuckoldBF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFLcuckoldBF is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Being a cuckold/bf of an FL

I had ex-gfs who are FLs. Those were the shiokest times of my life being a cuckold of FL gf. I found it so shiok that I continued to find FLs to be my gf after breaking up.

But these were my past experience. I am now married. Wifey is religious and absolute no chance of training her to do cuckold on me. Sigh

In the past, I felt so horny throughout the day, knowing that about 5-8 men were fucking my gf daily.

Anyone has such same experience?
Old 25-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Azmodan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Being a cuckold/bf of an FL

yes. absolutely. loved the idea of your woman getting fucked by other men? who doesnt?
Old 25-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

If all men are like you, our divorce rate will not be so high
Old 25-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Small kid/old bird trying to be funny and sarcastic to mean the opposite of what he says and troll people or get them angry, but I have to admit that I chuckled abit at that.
Old 25-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
If all men are like you, our divorce rate will not be so high
not true, if all men like him then all the divorce cases based on female adultery will be halved if the wife goes for single men.
Old 25-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Hahaha fl gf is also the most dangerous. What if you get STDs from them?
Old 25-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

FLcuckoldBF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFLcuckoldBF is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
Small kid/old bird trying to be funny and sarcastic to mean the opposite of what he says and troll people or get them angry, but I have to admit that I chuckled abit at that.
Bro, i not trying to be funny or sarcastic. If you look from a viewpoint of a cuckold lover's perspective, if the gf is a FL, you will really be horny whole day thinking about the guys fucking her.
Old 25-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Being a cuckold/bf of an FL

FL Cuckold BF scenario 1
Sometimes during the day when i call my gf, she will not pick up. Obviously, she is too busy either sucking customer's cock or being humped by him. Just think about how much your imagination will run wild when you miss her so much and try calling her but at that very moment someone else's dick is stuffed in her mouth, and that's why she can't pick up your call.

There was once when I was doggying an FL, someone called her phone. I immediately take the phone from the bedside table and passed it to the girl to listen. The girl picked up the call. Apparently, the caller was her bf because she was telling him she miss him blah blah and all the sweet talk. All that while i was moving my penis in and out of her vagina slowly in order not to make any piak sound. Haha.. so this could be happening to me too when my ex-gf answered my call and told me how much she miss me.
Old 25-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

a very tolerant OP spotted..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 26-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have such a fantasy too
In my fantasy I am a cuckold slave of a FL.
I have to serve her and massage her clean her up with my tongue and eat all the customers cum.
I am never allowed to fuck her and will always be on my knees
Old 26-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In fact I have a couple of experiences before with PRC FLs. Those who provide room . I actually clean their rooms wash Their towels , massage and serve them , buy food for them, entertain them. And when a customer comes I am locked up naked on my knees in the balcony . While she served her client. When the client is done I am made to crawl over and lick the condom clean. I am berated for having a small useless cock.
It feels good knowing that I am useless and unworthy to even pay for the services for a FL to fuck her
Old 26-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
kindguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLcuckoldBF View Post

In the past, I felt so horny throughout the day, knowing that about 5-8 men were fucking my gf daily.

Anyone has such same experience?
TS, u say u feel so horny knowing ur gf fuck by 5-8 men daily. Just wonder do u still feel horny if u get STD or even HIV from ur gf? bcos since u say she is fuck by so many guys daily.. sure got higher chance of getting this from ur gf. no offence.. but is a truth rite...

another u now married.. and u feel good if being cuckold? u mean u hope ur wife oso being fuck by mens so that u can be cuckold? oh wad is this? did husband wan his wife to be fuck by other men? something not rite.. at least to this kind of thinking.. no offence...
Old 26-12-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
In fact I have a couple of experiences before with PRC FLs. Those who provide room . I actually clean their rooms wash Their towels , massage and serve them , buy food for them, entertain them. And when a customer comes I am locked up naked on my knees in the balcony . While she served her client. When the client is done I am made to crawl over and lick the condom clean. I am berated for having a small useless cock.
It feels good knowing that I am useless and unworthy to even pay for the services for a FL to fuck her
weird fetish u have there. got what diff with u going to bj the customer instead?

i think u have a future standing outside those legal houses promoting the gals. end of day u got alot of condom to lick and lots of bed with pubic hair to clean up. fulfill all fantasy.
Old 26-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
exhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexhibitor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i understand what u meant.. its like hotwifing!!
Old 27-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Being a cuckold/bf of an FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
I have such a fantasy too
In my fantasy I am a cuckold slave of a FL.
I have to serve her and massage her clean her up with my tongue and eat all the customers cum.
I am never allowed to fuck her and will always be on my knees
Some parts of your fantasy i expeienced before. I massage my FL gf before and after customers come. Before the customer come, i will massage her and condition her body well. Then when customer comes, i will have to leave the room and wait outside while she serves him.
Initially, she appreciates me but after some time, she will take for granted. The minute i come back room after he dumped his cum, she will immediately rest her legs on my lap and make me massage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1