The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtwert View Post
Just went L8H43 ytd nite. Pick number 2. Okt say new girl. So just try lah.
Go room she stripped then go shower. Very super Sop. A bit turn off coz like rushing for time. After shower, kiss nipple etc. Less than 2mins capped me and blow me. I was asking no need condom suck lah. She like dont care and then start. No gfe cannot kiss, sian. Even boring. Turn off. So just did 3 positions and end up cum when she cowgirl. Shud have taken G3, my fren say she not rushing.

FR:
Name - forget (lol)
Looks - 6/10
Body - 6/10 (skinny but got shape)
Bj - 4/10 (no suction , normal, cud have been better, sadly use condom)
FJ - 5/10 (below average)
GFe - 3/10 (tried to be frenly but didnt had that feeling)
Painting - yes for a while, no smell and she loves it.
Rtf - naah...
Bro i thought you said you always got good services coz you always can make the girl high? Dun works on G2 is it hahaa
Good FR anyway.. Kumsia kumsia bro

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 12-01-2013, 02:29 AM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgtwert View Post
Painting part of coz can see she cannot tahan. Haha. But bopian la tat day was linda below average on G2. Hurhur
Hahaa.. Ok bro now i know already

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 24-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Blast the buzzer at sharp 20min then girl asked me to take shower. After shower which took us about 2 mins blast again then girl opened the door to tell him that we are dressing up, while I was dressing up blast buzzer again
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
.....Ya bLardy OKT is a time watcher.....always keep buzzing the bell..... damn irritating sia..
hi bros, are the same okt now manning the house. never bonk the gers here b4, but last week went to hav a look. okt with white hair plump, seems friendly, but if he is a time watch then i better skip.
any bros can update. thanks.
Old 30-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Still the same OKT bro....same old habit....even to those regular never give chance....20mins first buzzer 5 mins next buzzer.....this OKT can be in 'The Voice' talent show....
Old 30-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

wahz sianz. he looks quite friendly tho'.
actually thot of going to look for that fair, nice, smiling long hair ger sitting in the middle of the tank. check out twice but both times din see her in tank.
but lidat time then i think i can skip this house le. can't afford 80 at the moment.
thanks bro.
Old 30-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
littlesexmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

he is a fucking time watcher since i cheong geylang in 2005.never change at all even bros told the WLs in the house.
Old 31-01-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
littlesexmaniac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Still the same OKT bro....same old habit....even to those regular never give chance....20mins first buzzer 5 mins next buzzer.....this OKT can be in 'The Voice' talent show....
he is a fucking time watcher since i cheong geylang in 2005.never change at all even bros told the WLs in the house.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesexmaniac View Post
Some okt are doing this coz they don't want us to spent a single extra minutes with the girls..
This okt will rather let the girls sit in tank than invest that few extra minutes to please the customers.
He don't understand the concept of keeping the rtf customers.
Next door Jimmy is better schooled in this

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 05-02-2013, 06:42 PM
Samster

jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Some okt are doing this coz they don't want us to spent a single extra minutes with the girls..
This okt will rather let the girls sit in tank than invest that few extra minutes to please the customers.
He don't understand the concept of keeping the rtf customers.
Next door Jimmy is better schooled in this
Thats the reason wht next door always no gers in the tank...and he would love to have all the customer sits in the tank and wait for the gers... but seriously...H45 is better lo...
Old 11-02-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahmad Nispu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do not take no 28! Just went L8H43 two days ago & pick number 28 as Okt say new girl. So just try lah.Go room & showered together. Once on the bed she applied oil to my dick & started to do hj. I was taken aback but thought maybe "extra' service by her before the main course. So, i came and she says wash cock first. I waited back on the bed and she starts to chit chat. Cut story short, i told her im ready for main course. KNN, she says finshed liao. If want to fuck must pay her. WTF!!! Kena conned! Maybe other bros have different experience.
Old 14-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Going against all odds for this house as the OKt is a time watcher I decided to check this house somewhere before CNY...

Short OKt welcomes me and told me he have new stocks...recommends me 88
I told OKT...wait until I enter the room then you start your alarm clock
OKT says OK...OK...I give you extra time...

Girl 88
Looks:7/10 not that chio...
Boobs: B...soft...pinkish nipples
Shower: SOP...3mins...offers facial foam..massage while shower
CBJ:7/10 start with light licking on balls
FJ:8/10 wet and tight...no fake moans
GFE:10/10 give me another quick leg massage, those bone crackings even tho buzzer went off

She have those typical 'kampung' sweet looks...body a bit bah bah...1.55m tall??
Good GFE...kinda dangerous so bros if you loves strong GFE..this girl is for you....not a time watcher and thise looking for chio model kinda look.....u can skip this...

Will I RTF?? Still a NO because of the buzzer OKT...
Old 14-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

walaueh...anti climax leh ... read ur fr until shiok shiok, almost want to go n try liao ...

then i heard ur buzzer ...
Old 14-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
walaueh...anti climax leh ... read ur fr until shiok shiok, almost want to go n try liao ...

then i heard ur buzzer ...
Lol...bro...can try liow..... $50 but make sure u tell OKT to be flexible a bit...I saw no 2 not bad...will try soon....overall I still find the girls here more GFE than H45...better sexperience...
Old 17-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Samster

As promised, another FR on this hse....

Tried again on a rainy afternoon...yeah u guys shud know this FR is relatively new as its been raining fir tge pass few days...

Went walk pass the hse...the short OKT stopped me and ushered me in... 4 girls in tank and G12 caught my eye...OKT days she 2mths ol...so pester me to try...kinda hesitant and told him...uncle...today dun olay buzzer can?? Sianz le...like always must rush for time one...OKT laugh...then says OK OK...this time relax a bit..

So here it goes...

G12

Body: 7/10 Bah Bah but nice curves...
Looks : 6/10 seriously I love GND look...those gorgeous ones will sure no good one..
Height : 1.55
Boobs : B+ Natural...mini nips...
Shower: SOP
CBJ : 2 mins.... she claims she still shy
FJ: 8/10 a good one....not a time watcher...no fake moanss

GFE: 6/10 she still new....shy....language barrier..

OK...timing wise...no buzzer was sounded....left at 30mins...OKT was sitting outside..told OKT woahh this time better liow...he just smile and says next time come again lor...

And on my way out i say a very chio fair girl in tank...cant see number so...

RTF?? Sure for the new girl....
Old 17-02-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

the chio fair ger is it with black long hair, slightly curl, sitting somewhere in the middle of the tank?
this one i gi-an tioh but scared of the buzzer so din go try
maybe must try ur method ask okt dun buzzer so fast , duno will work anot ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1