The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
Vigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to allVigilant42 is a name known to all
Re: New PT List 2022

is fong yi back for work?
Old 02-02-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
end of feb i think...
Old 02-02-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilant42 View Post
After 25.02.2023
Old 02-02-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 2
SexTalkPro is one of the Best!SexTalkPro is one of the Best!SexTalkPro is one of the Best!

Can recommend?
Old 02-02-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
HandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHandsomeBob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gentlemen, any news if Julia will be back?
Old 02-02-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandsomeBob View Post
Gentlemen, any news if Julia will be back?
nope, no more new WLs..no more rooms
Old 02-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to H10 cos other houses were closed. Went in and one door opened as a bro came out. Many old men around but all just gawked at her longkang. She quoted 4R, as I was enticed by her longkang I took her offer without thinking.

H10R??: Paiseh, I rushed in after seeing her longkang and did not see room number.

Body: Nice for her age. Boobs are C with enough meat. Slightly hairy but it's okay.

Service: She helped me wash as we had small chat. Lie down and she went straight to my nipples with soft moans. CBJ before I pounded her in missionary and finished in doggy. (My only regret is when I wanted to suck her nips she initiated the fucking. Maybe if I kept quiet she will continue to CBJ me idk). Overall feels rushed. Maybe it's also because her visa ending this week so she's trying to earn as much as possible.

RTF: Maybe. If 2nd time still feels rush I will avoid her.

Ps, she told me H24 opened yesterday and might open again this weekend. . . .
Old 02-02-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Went to H10 cos other houses were closed. Went in and one door opened as a bro came out. Many old men around but all just gawked at her longkang. She quoted 4R, as I was enticed by her longkang I took her offer without thinking.

H10R??: Paiseh, I rushed in after seeing her longkang and did not see room number.

Body: Nice for her age. Boobs are C with enough meat. Slightly hairy but it's okay.

Service: She helped me wash as we had small chat. Lie down and she went straight to my nipples with soft moans. CBJ before I pounded her in missionary and finished in doggy. (My only regret is when I wanted to suck her nips she initiated the fucking. Maybe if I kept quiet she will continue to CBJ me idk). Overall feels rushed. Maybe it's also because her visa ending this week so she's trying to earn as much as possible.

RTF: Maybe. If 2nd time still feels rush I will avoid her.

Ps, she told me H24 opened yesterday and might open again this weekend. . . .
inner house side??
Old 02-02-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Going now to h24 now. Hopfulling jessie is in
Old 02-02-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
inner house side??
Yes. Inner side but nearest to office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Going now to h24 now. Hopfulling jessie is in
H24 not open. See my FR zzz

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 02-02-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. Inner side but nearest to office

H24 not open. See my FR zzz
H24 open tml.

Jessie will be in
H10 inner house nearest to office... Sally or Meina?
Old 02-02-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 0
Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
H24 open tml.

Jessie will be in
H10 inner house nearest to office... Sally or Meina?
h24 remember to check all their condoms packaging. jessie and the other lady love to use 08/2022 condoms which expired way back since 6 month ago. expired condom dun protect our dicks fully from STDS!!!!
Old 02-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrvain View Post
h24 remember to check all their condoms packaging. jessie and the other lady love to use 08/2022 condoms which expired way back since 6 month ago. expired condom dun protect our dicks fully from STDS!!!!
That is expiry date or manufacture date? Normally condoms expire in 3-5 years same for shampoo and toothpaste. I think best is bring own condom as I sometimes do it.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 02-02-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to beholdMrvain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That is expiry date or manufacture date? Normally condoms expire in 3-5 years same for shampoo and toothpaste. I think best is bring own condom as I sometimes do it.
expiry date bro. i happen to saw it as i was curious where they get from. normaly one touch brand which the house still provide till lock down 2020 . now 2023 already expired batch.especially those 30 dollar budget bonk will use it as low cost
Old 02-02-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I use my own previously and always leave in the car so scared spoiled by the heat. dr say use theirs is safe enough and provided by AFA. but didnt expect jessie and some of the wl use those kept still by okt in house since lock down 2020!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1