The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 11-07-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ernst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterernst is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow !...sounds so delicious n salivating ...thanks to bro ernst for sharing with us his quickie car sex with his female office colleague during lunch time in hdb mscp ...so sexciting, she riding cowgirl on him n he cumming v. fast inside her tight pussy ...where to find such horny female colleague ??...

bro did she ride facing u or was it reverse cowgirl ???...then shoot inside her pussy (cip) u not scare she get pregnant meh ???
She was riding facing me and then away, it was the facing away that got me cumming into her real quick. Couldnt even hold back though we took a quick breather. Nah, she was on 💊
Old 11-07-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
vkytan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst View Post
Brought a colleague for a quickie at a hdb mscp at cbd area during lunch time. Had her sitting on me and riding away, was almost caught a couple of times when there ppl walking past, luckily the window was pretty tinted. Tight pussy and exposed environment just heightened the excitement, couldn't last for long and just jazzed into her tight pussy. After that she was literally milking my dick with her pussy wall.
Nice share bro. Is she SYT or MILF?
Old 11-07-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Last week had been a busy weekend.

Saturday, A Pinay FDH whom I know 1 year ago, formerly working at TPY, waited for me at Fernvale Woods.
We had a BBBJ c/w CIM session at Deck 5 MSCP.

Sunday, I meet up another Pinay FDH at Buona Vista. Went for Mac Breakfast before sending her to Bukit Panjang for her PT house work at a condo. Suddenly on the way there, she turns horny and say that she wants sex.... So happened that there is a MSCP beside the condo she is going to, without second thought she asked me to drive to highest possible deck that is 'coast clear'.
Parked and shift over to the back of the vehicle. Quickly she unzipped me, put down my pants, wipe with wet tissue and start to give it a hard-on BBBJ blow.

Then she pulled down her hot pants & panties, sit into my harden rod and started to rock and enjoying her Rodeo ride. I try to control my shoot-out to let her have a longer enjoyment at the horse rocking ride. Then before she cums, she ask me to CIP.
I can't do anything as she was sitting on the harden rod, so I can only oblige to her request, shoot my loads of hot cums into her P.
Cleaned up and send her over to the condo to do her PT work.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Last edited by hcbj; 12-07-2021 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-07-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
surakcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

Saturday, A Pinay FDH whom I know 1 year ago, formerly working at TPY, waited for me at Fernvale Woods.

Sunday, I meet up another Pinay FDH at Buona Vista. Went for Mac Breakfast before sending her to Bukit Panjang for her PT house work at a condo. Suddenly on the way there, she turns horny and say that she wants sex.... So happened that there is a MSCP beside the condo she is going to, without second thought she asked me to drive to highest possible deck that is 'coast clear'.
Parked and shift over to the back of the vehicle. Quickly she unzipped me, put down my pants, wipe with wet tissue and start to give it a hard-on BBBJ blow.

Then she pulled down her hot pants & panties, sit into my harden rod and started to rock and enjoying her Rodeo ride. I try to control my shoot-out to let her have a longer enjoyment at the horse rocking ride. Then before she cums, she ask me to CIP.
I can't do anything as she was sitting on the harden rod, so I can only oblige to her request, shoot my loads of hot cums into her P.

Nice share bro, thanks. She long time no fuck?
Old 12-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surakcai View Post
Nice share bro, thanks. She long time no fuck?
She had a mouth fuck BBBJ and CIM 3 months ago at Ghim Moh.

Old 12-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

When the FDH enjoyed herself with whatever she can get from the humble little MEAT ROD, this is the Reward she gets for regaining of her Exertion and Exhaustion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

Old 12-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
devilboy11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went drinking with gf at my friend’s office last sat night. When we left to take the lift noticed there is a public toilet just beside.
We both drank a lot and I just grab her hand n pull her to the toilet. Straight pull down her shorts n parties n fucked her standing doggy. She moaned quite loud think too drunk cannot control.
Lucky it’s 3+ morning so nobody inside the office building
Old 12-07-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
AlanKennedy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilboy11 View Post
Went drinking with gf at my friend’s office last sat night. When we left to take the lift noticed there is a public toilet just beside.
We both drank a lot and I just grab her hand n pull her to the toilet. Straight pull down her shorts n parties n fucked her standing doggy. She moaned quite loud think too drunk cannot control.
Lucky it’s 3+ morning so nobody inside the office building
At 3+ in the morning, if people were to hear moaning also will run fast fast
Old 15-07-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozider View Post
The chance of getting caught is probably the most thrilling
Added new places with this girl
- hdb back facing open field , super quickie fuck
- hdb staircase
- condo toilet
- condo stairs

Covid boredom and HBL really helps :/
Old 15-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6640 / Power: 22
Dm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond reputeDm_ass has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck in public but please don't wank in public

Old 15-07-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Valdes1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dm_ass View Post

Wow!

That’s a good one ..overly stressssss out! DIY!
Old 15-07-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

knn wtf... reli siao lang
Old 16-07-2021, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Takanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wahahaa, must be damn boring waiting for red light to turn green
Old 16-07-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

👌哥in action!!! Look at how he wank… use “ok “ sign wor new hand gestures
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 16-07-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

lol any idea if this is illegal?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1