The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Just came back from King spa 2. All I can say is that you better have a target to go to and not let the recep recommend. All the numbers I wanted were bz and she recommended no.3...said as good as the others that I wanted.

Ultimately it was a disaster...she looked and behaved like she didn't want to be there and frankly I felt the same way. From initial order of 90 mins I reduced it to 60 cause I couldn't tahan and wanted to get it over and done with. When the GQ came...she told me hj / hj roaming under/ and hj roaming clothes off. 50/100/150. I told her it's ok I need to go have lunch with a friend. No way am I paying 150 hj with roaming clothes off... especially after a shitty massage.

I came down and told the recep off and she said no choice cause all good numbers are already booked from 12noon to 3pm. So if you guys want to go down between that time pls make sure you get the ML you want...else you will walk out of there even more pissed off than when you first went in.

Really funny...pay money to feel shittier instead of good after a massage.
Old 17-05-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
Just came back from King spa 2. All I can say is that you better have a target to go to and not let the recep recommend. All the numbers I wanted were bz and she recommended no.3...said as good as the others that I wanted.

Ultimately it was a disaster...she looked and behaved like she didn't want to be there and frankly I felt the same way. From initial order of 90 mins I reduced it to 60 cause I couldn't tahan and wanted to get it over and done with. When the GQ came...she told me hj / hj roaming under/ and hj roaming clothes off. 50/100/150. I told her it's ok I need to go have lunch with a friend. No way am I paying 150 hj with roaming clothes off... especially after a shitty massage.

I came down and told the recep off and she said no choice cause all good numbers are already booked from 12noon to 3pm. So if you guys want to go down between that time pls make sure you get the ML you want...else you will walk out of there even more pissed off than when you first went in.

What’s the good numbers to recommend? Can share here or pm to exchange I have a few too.
Old 17-05-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Agree with you bro. That is why i ban King Spa and King Spa 2. The receptionist is KNS and they are charging slightly more than others. The massage lady is trying to chop you. Please people pay only $50 for HJ and add $50RM for HJ and auto roaming without clothes total $100RM and add another $50 for HJ and auto roaming without clothes and BBBJ/FS total $150RM. That is the market rate and what i paid for. Don't be fooled by them. If you go those SPA the cost is around $300PM and you get to eat buffet, hot and cold pool, unlimited movie watching if you like what they are screening, half fuck massage and FS. You definitely pay about the same if you get 90 minutes full body massage and HJ + auto roaming without clothes + BBBJ/FS at King Spa or King Spa 2. Don't forget there is no food nor facilities to enjoy there.

Pity your experience bro, You should tell her are you paying me to let you service or what. BTW can we reject and cancel if we don't like the massage lady. Can we don't pay first till we see the massage lady and we don't like we just walk off. I think is also unfair for this bro to shorten to 60 minutes to reduce damage in terms of moneu and going thru the suffering when he actually don't even want to massage by her.

Last edited by subidowa; 17-05-2023 at 07:09 PM.
Old 17-05-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fa7268 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Omg bro feel sorry for you .I think I better stick to number 5 just in case I kena this shit
Old 18-05-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Is $200 full svc chop carrot?
Old 18-05-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
happydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmaker View Post
Many ladies come and go. I tried a few but I still prefer my regular ML (906) for her smoothing and slow massage techniques which loosen my hard and tight muscles (back, hands, legs, neck). Her special tiger balm + massage oil is powerful combination at loosening the hard muscles.
she got wash hands properly before HJ you?
later very minty from tiger balm.

Quote:
Bad thing is the magical lift is spoilt for weeks and still yet to be repaired.....
magical lift still not yet repair, lol.

i last went there in january, spoilt till now.
Old 18-05-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

what is this famous lift place??
Old 18-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
becks23 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Many ladies come and go. I tried a few but I still prefer my regular ML (906) for her smoothing and slow massage techniques which loosen my hard and tight muscles (back, hands, legs, neck). Her special tiger balm + massage oil is powerful combination at loosening the hard muscles.

Bad thing is the magical lift is spoilt for weeks and still yet to be repaired.....
Is 906 still working there? Very long since I’ve visited Sawadee.
Old 19-05-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

book sawadee need to pay deposit? i whatsapp them then the person ask me transfer online lol.
Old 20-05-2023, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
happydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of lighthappydays1983 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy93 View Post
book sawadee need to pay deposit? i whatsapp them then the person ask me transfer online lol.
if you referring to the magical lift outlet.
it didn't happen to me. i ask for their number last year so i could book in advance.
they didn't say anything about needing to transfer online.
Old 20-05-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks23 View Post
Is 906 still working there? Very long since I’ve visited Sawadee.
Yes. she is my regular ML. Even the receptionist auto know who is the ML I am booking for.
Old 20-05-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those ask u transfer online first to me the first thinking is scam liao. Don't do that. Also i check traffic the jam nowadays horrible like 3 hours sian. What time do they close nowadays. Last time just after covid they close at 12 am close not much massage ladies back yet. Not sure about now. Precovid i think they never close one leh. Precovid i can drove over like 1-2 am when there was no jam and they still operate. After covid got one time i reached there around 12 plus am they told me close. Sad.
Old 21-05-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slwz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes. she is my regular ML. Even the receptionist auto know who is the ML I am booking for.
Heard her service damm good based on report here. Everytime i come it either she booked or offday haish. What the damage on her anyway
Old 21-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Went into JB and looking for a good thai massage without any thoughts of any specials. by 5-6pm, most of the good/more well known massages are fully booked out.

since I was in the area of King Spa 2, decided to try my luck by walking in and see if there is any slot available. after parking, walking up the street and entered a massage parlor and was warmly greeted by an uncle and auntie. served tea and packaged explained. took up a 1.5hr oil massage.

Everything went as per expected and I was assigned a thai lady in her late 20s/early 30 ushered into my own area. basically beds on floor separated by curtains, even the doors were curtains and have no locks. so i thought probably quite a clean massage and no specials judging from the "room". massage went as planned and we started chatting. she started asking really personal questions like "are you married?", "you came alone or with family?"

after the massage ended, she casually hinted if i wanted to "massage there" which i noded. there was no discussion of prices or negotiation before she started her extra service. after it ended, she directed me to the shower. tipped her rm50 for her excellent service

the massage parlor was kaki Kaki relextology, I only notice this was not king spa 2 after everything was said and done

very surprised and unexpected(which is a huge bonus and turn on). uncle was friendly and not pushy at all, ended up chatting with him as well after the massage end and was served hot ginger tea. those with family can certainly try this join, very discreet i think uncle will know every man's needs

anyone got any good recommendation for good thai massage with surprise special, feel free to PM me, maybe we can hit up a few together.
Old 22-05-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 4
Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!Yampy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
Went into JB and looking for a good thai massage without any thoughts of any specials. by 5-6pm, most of the good/more well known massages are fully booked out.

since I was in the area of King Spa 2, decided to try my luck by walking in and see if there is any slot available. after parking, walking up the street and entered a massage parlor and was warmly greeted by an uncle and auntie. served tea and packaged explained. took up a 1.5hr oil massage.

Everything went as per expected and I was assigned a thai lady in her late 20s/early 30 ushered into my own area. basically beds on floor separated by curtains, even the doors were curtains and have no locks. so i thought probably quite a clean massage and no specials judging from the "room". massage went as planned and we started chatting. she started asking really personal questions like "are you married?", "you came alone or with family?"

after the massage ended, she casually hinted if i wanted to "massage there" which i noded. there was no discussion of prices or negotiation before she started her extra service. after it ended, she directed me to the shower. tipped her rm50 for her excellent service

the massage parlor was kaki Kaki relextology, I only notice this was not king spa 2 after everything was said and done

very surprised and unexpected(which is a huge bonus and turn on). uncle was friendly and not pushy at all, ended up chatting with him as well after the massage end and was served hot ginger tea. those with family can certainly try this join, very discreet i think uncle will know every man's needs

anyone got any good recommendation for good thai massage with surprise special, feel free to PM me, maybe we can hit up a few together.
What was the price of the kaki kaki massage?

Just checked Google maps and this place is showing permanently closed.. confirming you went yesterday? I’m going to JB tomorrow and will check it out..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1