The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2008, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
holymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud of
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Second days morning.............

Flat raising....saw my new head and saluted him as he has been promoted without wearing a helmet....(I took out the bandaged on the first day myself as urine wet the bandaged)

Pain already subsided a lot......not really pain now.

Still taking the medicine....the medicine to be taken at night really dozed me off.....

Now waiting for tomorrow to go back to see doctor.....

The pain yesterday was like someone kicked my bro, then put chilli padi adn rubbed on him....pain and burning feeling....
爱情-原来能为自己所爱的人吃苦,竟也是一种快乐,只是世上有几人能享受到这种快乐。
哲理-走对了路的原因只有一种,走错路的原因却有很多。

人生-多情人隐藏情感,远远要比无情人隐藏冷酷困难得多。无论是什么人,在梦中、他永远比在清醒时更为勇敢、更为 坦率。

★Next Target 1000 points, pls support hor
Old 14-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

holymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud of

Third day......

Took medicines again as normal...

10.30 am, bath.

11.15 am, at clinic for review. Doc said every thing is fine, given lotion to apply, some more antibiotics to be taken, of course mcs to rest.

only a bit of pain...stitches will slowly drop by itself.

No charges at all.

Old 21-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

Preparation and After-care for Your Teen or Adult Circumcision

Hope the above helps for bros thinking of going, or in the process or still on the recovery process after circumcision.

Old 24-08-2008, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
911GT3Cup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i did mine around 25 yrs ago. it during those primary school health check-up, and the doc recommended me to go under knife. well, he didn't actually tell me but informed my parents.

very quickly, the ops was arranged. as i recall, i didn't walk in but was wheeled in on the bed, no full anesthetic as well. the doc can show me my skin in a bottle right after ops

i vaguely remember what went on after that. all i remember was i wore sarong (specially bought this occasion) for quite sometime. and of cos, no school! back then i was still staying in kampong, so i just hang around walking in sarong

i was very young therefore never had to gone thru the erection-cause-pain part like DehOne's did. just my experience.
Old 25-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

All thanks to Holymonk

I finally decided to have my circumcision at 3.30pm done later...Kinda worry now abit scare but thinking of removing my wisdom tooth a year earlier, should be not an issue...

Will post my experience later
Old 25-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

No problem bro. You wont regret after it. I am in the state of recovery. All the best to you and fast recovery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
All thanks to Holymonk

I finally decided to have my circumcision at 3.30pm done later...Kinda worry now abit scare but thinking of removing my wisdom tooth a year earlier, should be not an issue...

Will post my experience later

Old 25-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
hollyboy123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Brz!

Circumcision would reduce the spread of HIV as no blood is present in ur private parts.

Always apply some talcum powder to ur private parts as it would smoothen the friction ur didi has gone through. I mean no skin fracture.

Never lick the pussies of any lady other than ur wife or Gf.
Old 26-08-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Good Night Everyone

As confirmed, i reach down Crescent Clinic & Surgery at 325pm. Inside my heart I was damn damn worried due to the pain and discomfort for few days. Bo pian if i back out now, in the end i also have to do it its just matter of time. Gather my dragon balls, i walked in after my finish my stick. Registered and was ask to be seated. Called up my girlfriend to give her a surprise but no answer sobx!!!!!! One funny thing, the doctor and his stuff all ask me the same thing, why you wan to be cutted? 1) Long foreskin 2) For my girlfriend, mixed chinese and malay..AND THEY SAY 3) BETTER SEX LIFE!!!!!

Everything went very quickley and was done very professionally by Dr. M. Tahir. Only the injection, the rest was smooth flowing..Seriously NO PAIN AT ALL! I still rode my bike back home... Everything ended at 412pm

*Tip, after I notice some blood stain on my boxer, i actually went down to bought disposable underwear but bought wrong size..haiz

Took my med as soon as reached home, and the pain started around 445pm. Climax was at around 530pm, this period really painful.. Then my girlfriend called back, and comforted me...

I fell asleep soon after my dinner around 650, woke up around 12am just now...Now only slighly painful not really damn damn pain... I can do everything as normal but i wore double layer...underwear with boxer..LOL... I think already gone through the intially stage was the pain is unbearable but now really alright already..

See tomorrow how it goes...
Old 26-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymonk View Post
Second days morning.............

Flat raising....saw my new head and saluted him as he has been promoted without wearing a helmet....(I took out the bandaged on the first day myself as urine wet the bandaged)

Pain already subsided a lot......not really pain now.

Still taking the medicine....the medicine to be taken at night really dozed me off.....

Now waiting for tomorrow to go back to see doctor.....

The pain yesterday was like someone kicked my bro, then put chilli padi adn rubbed on him....pain and burning feeling....
I can now understand your PAIN that day...once in a life time I HAVE DONE IT
Old 26-08-2008, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
I can now understand your PAIN that day...once in a life time I HAVE DONE IT
Applauses for your courage. Soaked with salt water and keep it dry. If got white substances around the wound, it the beginning of infection, go back to doctor for free cream to apply, don't forget your mcs...doctor is a very nice person

Old 26-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Samster

2nd Day:

Keeping waking up in the morning as my didi kept streaming away, and of course its painful but not those unbearable one.

Went back to office at 230pm, wore double layer, to do my urgent stuff.. No pain at all, only slight "shock" as my newly exposed dick head touch my underwear...

Now 8pm, just had my dinner and med. and going out now. I wore a disposable underwear. Which I feel its a great aid for me, because first if i accidently wet my underwear, i can just changed it. Always keep dry the doctor said and most important it support my dick till it heals..

Tomorrow my next appointment see what doctor says on my recovery

Personally I feel my dick look nicer, cleaner and dry.. No more smell... Before i had to pull back my fore skin to wash it and if i dont, it really smells after a long day work...
Old 26-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Circumcision: my experience

Everytime I read a new post on some bro getting the snip, I can feel my dick shrink... you guys got THE balls man!

Who Shags Wins
Old 26-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

COngrats to both bros holymonk n marlborolights....tks for sharing ur exp. Frankly, i do not have the courage like u guys........wonderful bros.
Old 27-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

To: David_Ginola & whitegals

Its actually not that painful, if you have removed your wisdom tooth before. The pain is only the initial few hours because your dick is out from the 'shock' and start to transmit pain signals to your brain. If today I compared the aftermath pain while removing my wisdom tooth (not once but twice operations) which my tears really dropped, i think i prefer to have my dick cut 10times...

Do you guys know that, if your body continuous exposed to pain, your brain actually make your body produce some kind of painkiller chemical inside your body? I ended my operation at 412, the real pain started at around 530.. I still can watch tv, you both go think lor... 7pm I still can fell asleep not eating the sleeping pills...

The pain is bearable but at some point of the climax pain, really painful after that all ok already...

Just now went makan sushi, i still jalan jalan here and there...slight pain
Old 27-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Samster

Good Evening

Went for appointment at 3pm, everything is fine... no infection or whatever..changed dressing and was given a lotion to apply whenever i shower or finish urining..

No pain liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1