The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
that is even more stupid right ....
Not stupid. I am 1 of the culprit.
I am not stupid but basically "jiak pa bo sai bang"

Quote:
Guess this people either too much $$ or hoping to exchange for something from the gals ...
both is correct.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1081 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chengdu dog View Post
hi bro Hurricane .. is it a must to give an monthly allowance ?

What happen if you have finanicial difficulty and unable to give them ...

How will they react ???
Of course it is not a must la...you can try tell your bx/gf no money to give per month and then see what happened lor...bet you very soon won't get to see her...in Vn culture gers bring money home...also she has to work and if she is a WL then sure go lam tinh with khach lor...then you will witness this episode happening and lots of quarrel la...what I mentioned are scenarios that may happened and there are some rare exceptions...

Quote:
Ya .. I trying understand why but in the present era that we are in now.
There is still such thing happen like giving a monthly allowance during a courtship

Personally I do not like my mother-in-law or gf keep asking me for money for these & that.
Think you didn't read the stories inside here from bro SingViet, etc...see how they handle their mother-in-law, etc...

Pls read up before you ask more questions which had been answered countless times...I felt funny that I had replied same answers at least several times in the past 2 years plus...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
..why dun you share with up your experience during your last 2 trips...
Well, my co-worker invited me to come along to HCM for a weekend. He's been to HCM and Hanoi many times.
Never been to HCM, i tagged along my other friend. So 3 of us left Friday night after work. To be honest i did not expect much from the trip thought it's just a weekend getaway. Even my viet-expert friend been telling story of his excitements while in VN, i thought it cannot be better than my last DG trip.
Arrived at midnight to designated hotel near Ben Than market due to 2 hours plane delay. 10 minutes later after check in, a nice petite VN gal knocking at my door
I havent even finished my noodle beef yet (ordered at the check in, so hungry, missed dinner due to plane delay) when the gal walked in and said "you, me baby, boom-boom (1 finger up), ok?" I found it's soo funny and cute, specially coming out from a small and cute siao wa wa.

It turned out that my friend order gals for each of us when we checked in.
The next day 10 am another friend of my friend that live and work in HCM came to pick us up.
I guess he already has planned for that day tour of duty for us, cause the event that follow was full of surprises.
First visit was Pho24 for breakfast and goldsmith shop to exchange money. Followed by Dmax Salon @ton that tung St, wash hair and massage. We then had lunch near one of the hotel @Pham Ngu Lao (similar like hooter), from there we went to 166 karaoke. Afew hours later after 3 cartoon of beers drained to toilet and no more spot left on 166's angel skin to put our finger prints on, we headed out for our dinner. Dinning in open area restaurant, which i really have no clue where it is, it's a place that you dont need to have hands to eat, full serviced by 2 ladies standing close to our table (restaurant for disable people i guess). After dinner we started our night life, we hopped from one night club to another and finally we settled at a very nice join @MZ nightclub. I was so drunk and barely cant walk when my friends pull me out of MZ and into MP[2] somewhere around HCM .

What a trip... it's only the first day
Old 11-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
basically "jiak pa bo sai bang"
U haven't "Zhou Huo Ru Mo" ha ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 12-08-2010, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Thanks for the intro of this place. My galfriend will have heart attack if we pay some much for a meal in vn. The other time I brought her to a french cusine, she already cannot sleep after knowing the bill.
Pham the Hien, sound v familiar. U stay near there right ?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 12-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Pham the Hien, sound v familiar. U stay near there right ?
very near... I am always in Co Lo whenever I go hcmc.
Getting lazy to even go district 1 or other district if not meeting anyone.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya .. I trying understand why but in the present era that we are in now.
There is still such thing happen like giving a monthly allowance during a courtship
It all depends on the ger and family background. If u know a ger who is or was a WL then high chance u have to give monthly allowance. If u know a decent office ger, high chance u only give after marriage.

For me I won't look for WL as gf no matters how I love her. Reasons are simple, Vietnam has millions of single gers and I know I can't afford her and I dun trust her completely. But there is always a famous and my favor quote, "she is different from other WL"
Old 12-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 16
Chengdu dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It all depends on the ger and family background. If u know a ger who is or was a WL then high chance u have to give monthly allowance. If u know a decent office ger, high chance u only give after marriage.

For me I won't look for WL as gf no matters how I love her. Reasons are simple, Vietnam has millions of single gers and I know I can't afford her and I dun trust her completely. But there is always a famous and my favor quote, "she is different from other WL"
Thanks bro naemlo & other bros here.

I shall return to the PRC wife or gf thread
Old 12-08-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx4 View Post
After dinner we started our night life, we hopped from one night club to another and finally we settled at a very nice join @MZ nightclub. I was so drunk and barely cant walk when my friends pull me out of MZ and into MP[2] somewhere around HCM .
Thank you for sharing...wonder where is MZ nightclub and MP[2]...

Old 12-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xxxx4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you for sharing...wonder where is MZ nightclub and MP[2]...
I do not know HCM well

Bro, you will be there this weekend? Know any good place to hang out? say like not so crowded pub, with nice & friendly gals around
Old 12-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess supporting them as your BX/GF with $$ is reasonably ok ...

But Then what about people who like the gal, haven't go into courtship and is NOT their BX/GF, they give them $, buy i-phone, buy diamond earrings, buy air tickets and etc ... that is even more stupid right ....

Guess this people either too much $$ or hoping to exchange for something from the gals ...
Yes, brothre you should buy your gal a new iPhone, computer, TV, car, etc. It's called KC brother.
Old 12-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Yes, brothre you should buy your gal a new iPhone, computer, TV, car, etc. It's called KC brother.
Married already ... no need to buy ..... save $$ for my baby due next yr feb ....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-08-2010, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
these are are impractical things and will be sold at huge discounts fast...the gal will xao nhieu nhieu...lost or stolen liao...tot you will ask north or south any diff...

Old 13-08-2010, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
tot you will ask north or south any diff...
hahahahhaa .....

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
the gal will xao nhieu nhieu ...
Heard a few scenerios from my bros :

1. Buying a LV Bag : Collect $1k each from 3 sponsors, but only buy 1, then show to the 3 sponsors, keep the balance.

2. Wanting to Study in Sillypore : Need $15k, short of $5k, then Collect about $5k each from 3 sponsors.

3. Buying a i-phone : Tell the sponsor she like him, can buy iphone for her can anot, sponsor say okie, then buy already, she don't want to see him. Sponsor knows already, manage to find her, ask her why, can return him the iphone, the gal reply, why must return you, you buy for me one what.

4. A rich guy told the gal (i know) to stay in VN for 6 mths and don't come back to work and will pay her every mth $5k, brought her a $12k bike and sponsor her to study english. bring her to tour bkk. Now pregnant b4 marriage ... however heard they ROM recently and intending to hold wedding reception in Sillypore.

Besides paying for rental, buy air tickets , $$ for medical treatment in vietnam ...

BROs here got any strange and "Jia Lat" encounters ??? Maybe you wanna share ....

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1