The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -83 / Power: 0
IdontKnow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Advice pls. i got involved with a person that i shouldn't

I did a very good and a very bad thing the other day.

My girlfriend and i are very much in love, but i made another mistake on the one day, and most importantly, in the one way i shouldnt have. This past weekend, i was talking to my girlfriend's sister, Jen, about getting my gf's ring on tuesday. She said, "if you need help, i'll come with you." I said "id really appreciate it if she could get off work on tuesday." My gf is travelling for work all week so i knew i could skip work and she would have no clue i skipped work.

so, on tuesday, i took off work, picked jen up and walked into a shopping mall and into a jewlery store. We talked the whole time, and the longer we talked, all while shopping for her sister's ring, she began flirting with me. or at least it felt like it.

Not too soon after we started looking, we found the ring. it is perfect. I talked to the sales person, she gave me a fair price and i paid for it. The sales person said that if i wanted, since the display ring is the perfect size, i could pick it up after 4 if i wanted. i looked at Jen and said, "id rather take it with me and eliminate a second trip, you dont mind hanging out, do you?"

She said very flirtatiously, "not at all, its great being with you." i laughed it off and tried to ignore the thoughts in my head. that didnt work that well. We found a nice restaurant and went in for lunch. The unfortunate thing was the only table they had left was "the couples table. It was essentially a couch with a small round top in front. We took it, and sat down and started talking again. as we were talking, my phone rang, it was the jeweler. The sales person said, "can you pick the ring up tomorrow? we had a problem and we're fixing it." i got angry but agreed anyway. I told her i'd call back. i looked at jen and explained the situation. she said "No better time than this" as she put her hand in my lap on my crotch and finished "I want you. I've been so jealous all day, we're getting a room, and we're going to take care of this tension. my sister will never know."

I couldnt believe what was happening and as i went to say something, she grabbed a little harder, looked me in the eye and said, "call back, say its fine, lets pay the check and get a room." i called back, paid the check, got the cab, went to Bencoolen Hotel and got a room. by the time we got in the elevator, we could barely contain ourselves. she opened up my zipper and took my cock in her hand. she was stroking it as i slid my hand down her jeans. we got to the floor, quickly zipped up and practically ran to the room. slid the car in, got in the room and literally threw each other onto the bed.

We made out, then she sat up and stood up. she began stripping for me at the edge of the bed. i went to the end, grabbed her by the waist and we began making out. she slowly knelt down to her knees in front of me. helped slide my pants off, slowly and softly touched my dick and and then gently put her lips around it. she began slowly and then started to get more into it. she reached down in between her legs and began touching herself as she was blowing me.

eventually, she made herself feel so good she was humming and near orgasm while blowing me. this humming sensation went right thru me and i blew my load in her mouth really fast and definitely quicker than i wanted to. she swallowed it, wiped the spill over off of her lips and stood up. by that point, i could barely control myself and i grabbed her and pulled her to the bed. she started on top, fast then slow, both of us enjoying every pump. we both came simultaneously. we tried a bunch of different positions over the next few hours.

next thing we knew, it was 9pm and we were both hungry. i looked at her and said, "listen, i bought a ring today, havent talked to your sister all day, i need to call her." she said, "ok, ill call downstairs and get room service, in the meantime you call her, ok?" i said, "ok. by the way, Thanks. This was awesome." She said, "you just bought a ring, this is your last chance to do this. if you cheat on my sister while you're married i'll kill you.

we're not done yet." i called my gf, we talked and laughed, her no knowing any better and got off the phone. Jen and i ate, and then fucked for most of the rest of the night. the next mornign, we got dressed, acted like nothign happened and went and picked up her sister's ring. from there, we got on the road, still pretended like nothign happened and went home. havent seen her since tuesday, im just hoping we continue to act like nothing happened. it was amazing though. Hopefully this is the last time i post on this site!
Old 15-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Advice pls. i got involved with a person that i shouldn't

Go fuckurself. Thread copier. Fucker.
Old 15-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all

If you want to copy and paste, at least do some research on the forum.

http://sammythe.guru/adult-d...other-law.html by your friend ?

And did you post on here as well ?
girlfriend's sister - True Sex Stories

And your other day seems to be at least 7 months back judging from the posting date on girlfriend's sister - True Sex Stories.
Old 15-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Bros pls up my points if u all enjoyed my post
Old 17-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TimeDust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdontKnow View Post
Bros pls up my points if u all enjoyed my post
Sheesh dude, you a little dense of what ? This is at least the third time someone has posted the same story. Or the same girl you marrying has 3 sis and their soon to be hubby doing it with the other sis ?
Old 17-05-2010, 02:17 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Tsk Tsk Shame On You !
Old 18-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Normally people who really FUCKED UP dont take the time to type out a long blow-by-blow account of how they FUCKED UP.

A true FUCKED UP person would post like this:

Bros pls help, i did something FUCKED UP yesterday.
I was shopping with my GF's sister for my wedding ring when one thing led to another and we FUCKED UP real bad and we ending up fucking like rabbits for a night.
Now what should i do? Her sis has threaten if i ever cheat on her sis she will kill me.
How badly have i FUCKED UP this time?

I've only one thing to say in closure... DUDE, THAT"S FUCKED UP!

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 18-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

TS,

Then you're a crazy bastard,

You musta blown a gasket,

Are you trippina on arse burst,

As a child were you abused by some big crazy bastard,

And did he ever make you place the lotion in the basket.
Old 18-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold

ok lah.. stop scolding him le lah.. he is already on a very neg territory whereby it will be super hard for him to come back to positive zone, unless he do contribute something very meaningful.. or else he can jolly well get another new nick liao..

just let this thread end the way it started ... RIP..

Dead and buried..

We all have better things to do than stay around to ZAP him somemore.. TS is probably using a new nick posting something somewhere in SBF already..

Cheers.

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 18-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Bros pls up my points b4 I continue my 2nd part of the stay
Old 18-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukebomb View Post

And did he ever make you place the lotion in the basket.
It puts the Lotion in the basket or else It get's the hose again, wont it, precious?

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 18-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
It puts the Lotion in the basket or else It get's the hose again, wont it, precious?
Lol.....Hahaha...I think TS gotto puke again remind him abt some big crazy bastard winks his penis!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1