The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-02-2022, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
volrath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

my female colleague always zg her inner as our office cubicle is open concept.

A few times when having a conversation i got distracted because can see her bra when at her side. .

Best part she knows because she will consciously adjust. damn cock tease, enjoy the cheap thrill every nownakd than.
Old 26-02-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volrath View Post

A few times when having a conversation i got distracted because can see her bra when at her side. .

Best part she knows because she will consciously adjust. damn cock tease, enjoy the cheap thrill every nownakd than.
She's is another notti cockteasing gal .. bros here will envy u for enjoying a nice treat from her in the office daily.. sure u look fwd going to work everyday right?? ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-02-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19880 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Koreans will be more tricky. Most of them are very into drinking. I was told they consider a man average if he can at least consume 5 bottles of soju. Their before and after drinks medication are very popular there. I think for me, continuously drink 2 bottles will already KOed.
Oh... 5 Small Bottle Normal Soju For Me Should Be No Problem Not Those Mixed Sweet Fruits Type

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-02-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11478 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Great! Thank you for sharing
Old 26-02-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
tehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Did she adjust while looking at you with a CFM face?
Old 26-02-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

I was at Holland Village Mrt Station today. Saw this lady with her partner, she looked very much like jade rasif.

Was wearing those tank top that can see her side boobs and cleavage very clearly, I'm sure she's not wearing any bra!

I had a good 10s bioing her boobs while walking past her and her partner!
Old 27-02-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Love escalators in shopping malls.

Saw a lacy white panty through loose denim shorts when a SYT wearing a tight tank top going up with her friends. The escalator did not hv annoying ads covering the side handles and I enjoyed e lovely split second view.

Another lady in flare skirt held them down tightly when she was going up. But she Uturn after reaching the top and came down with both hands on her phone. A casual glance up and her baby blue panties were saying hi to me. Matched e color of her dress. Most probably meeting her bf and getting some tt night.

Cheers
Badboy
Old 27-02-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
huangxiaolung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

Saw a lacy white panty through loose denim shorts when a SYT wearing a tight tank top going up with her friends. The escalator did not hv annoying ads covering the side handles and I enjoyed e lovely split second view.

Another lady in flare skirt held them down tightly when she was going up. But she Uturn after reaching the top and came down with both hands on her phone. A casual glance up and her baby blue panties were saying hi to me. Matched e color of her dress. Most probably meeting her bf and getting some tt night.

Cheers
Badboy
Agreed bro, the longer the escalators the better hehe
Old 27-02-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cheers
Badboy
Can visualise the 2nd incident from yr description bro ...but for the 1st case, can't understand how u can see thru' to her white panties that she is wearing inside her loose denim shorts ??...unless u r saying her shorts is really the very short, loose n baggy type with wide gaps that hardly covers her butt cheeks

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
but365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
I was at Holland Village Mrt Station today. Saw this lady with her partner, she looked very much like jade rasif.

Was wearing those tank top that can see her side boobs and cleavage very clearly, I'm sure she's not wearing any bra!

I had a good 10s bioing her boobs while walking past her and her partner!
Nice share bro. I think she used nipple sticker, or you would have seen her pokies!
Old 27-02-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Can visualise the 2nd incident from yr description bro ...but for the 1st case, can't understand how u can see thru' to her white panties that she is wearing inside her loose denim shorts ??...unless u r saying her shorts is really the very short, loose n baggy type with wide gaps that hardly covers her butt cheeks
her shorts were short n loose at e crotch area

thus when she went up e escalator, just needed to turn to my side and could see her white lacy panties through the hole from her loose denim shorts

Cheers
Badboy
Old 28-02-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
tehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
her shorts were short n loose at e crotch area

thus when she went up e escalator, just needed to turn to my side and could see her white lacy panties through the hole from her loose denim shorts

Cheers
Badboy
Nice. Better if can see her butt cheeks.
Old 28-02-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

my office hired a new employee. due to WFH, i only see her on screen for meeting. last week got called back for meetings and met her for the first time. wah kao, early 30s, mother of 4. gave birth at 20yo. typical ah lian look, talk and dress like ah lian too.

she was tasked to work under my department as part of rotation and knowing how different department function... boy, now i really look foward to go back to office. even though it is forbidden fruit, sometime eye candy is also not bad.

Quote:
She's is another notti cockteasing gal .. bros here will envy u for enjoying a nice treat from her in the office daily.. sure u look fwd going to work everyday right?? ...haha
Old 28-02-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 16
vindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to beholdvindicated is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
my office hired a new employee. due to WFH, i only see her on screen for meeting. last week got called back for meetings and met her for the first time. wah kao, early 30s, mother of 4. gave birth at 20yo. typical ah lian look, talk and dress like ah lian too.

she was tasked to work under my department as part of rotation and knowing how different department function... boy, now i really look foward to go back to office. even though it is forbidden fruit, sometime eye candy is also not bad.
you will never know bro...
Old 28-02-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
That's why u need to have eyes like eagle.

Saw a similar one, but this gal is seating down at kopi joint (not going to mention name).

Saw her black panty in between the crotch area, even though she's seated normally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1