The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I heard from some of the ladies that there is a "minimum" price in Thermae and they are not allowed to go below that.
Wonder who set that rule as I always thought Thermae ladies are independent. I ever asked the bar supervisor and he confirm there is a "market" rate but denied the bar had anything to do with it.... they do not get involve in the deals between the ladies and customers.
It's just an unspoken rule agreed by the ladies there until a certain time. This is so that they don't openly undercut each other. They can ask for higher price if they don't want your business, but they cannot openly ask for less than market rate, in case someone else hears it. Of course yiu can ask them to come to you and privately nego, but may not necessarily get a lower quote.
Old 18-09-2023, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential

Went there with a friend last month and got a LT for 4K again. She's a really nice bonk.
Old 18-09-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
And if you are not able to pay that amount or too cheapskate then move on to other places, don't call people stupid.
You are 100% correct bro.
Old 19-09-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
While there are "market prices", this is not some departmental stores where everything is price marked and occasionally they run a 30% discount. For those who like to use 'don't be stupid, don't pay more than this and this...',but as I said, if you are worried about that 500 baht, then go find somewhere else.
Fully agree. If not fitting the budget, don’t condemn people who willing and able to pay.
So if like me I always take girls from Tony, paid 10-15k to accompany me dinner and talk cock and just one good shot, then I just be damn idiot lol lol 🤣😂
Old 21-09-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there last night. Not so great lineup with so many tourists cb. Need to go at a good timing like 9pm and fix target and go
Old 21-09-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackJoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard now usually 4k onwards? 2.5k 3k seem impossible lately
Old 21-09-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJoker View Post
I got quoted 3k but that was at closing time.....Didnt go with it, was just really the leftovers or some tired girls are boom boom bang bang with many customers already.
Old 21-09-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
I got quoted 3k but that was at closing time.....Didnt go with it, was just really the leftovers or some tired girls are boom boom bang bang with many customers already.
Who u heard from? Please don't spoil the market.
Old 22-09-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I was in Singapore during the weekend for the F1 event and decided to go GL for some look see with my buddy. We took a stroll from Lor 8 all the way to Lor 24 to visit the various houses. As we entered JM house 8.... I was stunned to see a very familiar face seated in the fishtank. She also recognised me. So took her for a session for old times sake.

I had known her more than 10 years having met her at Thermae when she was part-time FL there to supplement her cashier salary.
Later she quit her day job to go full time FL.
She will take 2 ST jobs at Thermae before going for LT but if there is no LT offer.... then she will adjourn to Insanity to try her luck.
This routine suited her until covid19 struck. No work during the lockdown depleted her savings and when Thermae resumed business.... she found it harder to get clients due to the increase in younger girls and higher prices. She used to charge 1500b when she first started there in her early 20s and now she has to charge 3000b when she is oredi in her 30s. Business was not good for her and on some days she got no clients at all. Also Insanity remained closed so she could not try there either.
In desperation..... she agreed to come work in GL and signed 2 year contract.
Initially she found it hard to adjust to brothel life as it was a shock when she saw the type of customers coming to the brothel. She had good impressions of SG men from her days at Thermae and thought she will be servicing these same men in GL..... but was shocked when most of the brothel customers were South Asian and PRC workers.
She has no choice but to persevere as she knows she cannot earn the same money back in LOS. At least here in GL.... she has a constant stream of customers being an AP at the brothel and one of the top earning WLs there.

For those interested.... she is in Jalan Molek house 8.
Old 24-09-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Noob here. Going to Bangkok with gf and first timer in this scene. Doing some research and dunt mind a few questions.

1. Whats the average rate for the girl in Thermae? I see 2.5, I see 3k i even see 4k from the posts.

2. Will the girl mark up her rate once she knows I stay at say some 5 star hotel like Sofitel or Hyatt?

3. How much is acceptable if I wanna tip the girl?

4. Can I bring my girl to Thermae? Wanna find an FL who can FFM
Old 24-09-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, What is her no?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 24-09-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
I was in Singapore during the weekend for the F1 event and decided to go GL for some look see with my buddy. We took a stroll from Lor 8 all the way to Lor 24 to visit the various houses. As we entered JM house 8.... I was stunned to see a very familiar face seated in the fishtank. She also recognised me. So took her for a session for old times sake.

I had known her more than 10 years having met her at Thermae when she was part-time FL there to supplement her cashier salary.
Later she quit her day job to go full time FL.
She will take 2 ST jobs at Thermae before going for LT but if there is no LT offer.... then she will adjourn to Insanity to try her luck.
This routine suited her until covid19 struck. No work during the lockdown depleted her savings and when Thermae resumed business.... she found it harder to get clients due to the increase in younger girls and higher prices. She used to charge 1500b when she first started there in her early 20s and now she has to charge 3000b when she is oredi in her 30s. Business was not good for her and on some days she got no clients at all. Also Insanity remained closed so she could not try there either.
In desperation..... she agreed to come work in GL and signed 2 year contract.
Initially she found it hard to adjust to brothel life as it was a shock when she saw the type of customers coming to the brothel. She had good impressions of SG men from her days at Thermae and thought she will be servicing these same men in GL..... but was shocked when most of the brothel customers were South Asian and PRC workers.
She has no choice but to persevere as she knows she cannot earn the same money back in LOS. At least here in GL.... she has a constant stream of customers being an AP at the brothel and one of the top earning WLs there.

Yeah bro, what her number ? Haha. But still pretty ma ? Considering u met her 10yr ago... I know of a FL this yr 34, still can easily pick up at thermae though. If she can't fight with younger girl, isit look and body not there liao ?
Old 24-09-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
Noob here. Going to Bangkok with gf and first timer in this scene. Doing some research and dunt mind a few questions.

1. Whats the average rate for the girl in Thermae? I see 2.5, I see 3k i even see 4k from the posts.

2. Will the girl mark up her rate once she knows I stay at say some 5 star hotel like Sofitel or Hyatt?

3. How much is acceptable if I wanna tip the girl?

4. Can I bring my girl to Thermae? Wanna find an FL who can FFM
eh this not zoo leh
people go there to make some honest money, dont bring your gf go there to look around like going zoo like that leh

answer to your question 4 = she wont be able to enter. They will check id of any female looking people.
Old 24-09-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Bro, What is her no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Yeah bro, what her number ? Haha. But still pretty ma ? Considering u met her 10yr ago... I know of a FL this yr 34, still can easily pick up at thermae though. If she can't fight with younger girl, isit look and body not there liao ?
Paiseh I did not take note of her number as we recognized each other immediately.
Her name is Natrada.... maybe can ask OKT what her number. She is the prettiest face in the house and very popular.... one of his top earners.
Old 25-09-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just go and talk to the girl, 3k still possible.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1