The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 05-07-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyboy2008 View Post
Mistress OMM WeChat ID:
crr20130221

Please take note that she will only accept slaves who have handphone number record inside their data base. If your hp number is not inside the girls data base, you can look for another girl first and do ask her to help you key in your number with their data base first.

Her training content as follows:

脚奴(foot slave),狗奴(dog slave),足交(footjob),鞋交(shoejob),语言羞辱(language humiliation in mandarin),贞操锁(Chastity lock) 坐脸(face sitting),耳光(slap face),口水(saliva),鞭打(spanking and whip),滴蜡(wax) ,捆绑(bondage),踢裆(ballbust),虐阳(CBT--Cock and balls torture),虐肛(pegging),高跟插马眼(sounding),控精(orgasm control),坐脸(face sitting),圣水(golden shower),舔肛 等(lick mistress asshole), 黄金(Brown shower)etc. Others not listed pls negotiate with her directly.

Her favorite training category: toilet slave training ( golden shower and brown shower)

Please inform her your fetish/training content in advance when you make booking. No sex is allowed.

Damage: $150/70 mins

Other than SM女王 service, she still provide normal massage and sensual service.
which 'other' girl u referring to? if i wanted the other girl i would look for the other girl. omm and Jessica are uncontactable in forever and the recent promotion aint making it any better. any bros pls advise.
Old 05-07-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
no lah i just hear stories frm bros ard here dat her public image aint the cleanest /low profile either. just like xenia (domme with kids), wonder how they will react when they one day find out bout their hoe mom. so much for her coming on here and spewing her bs everywhere just reflects even more upon their hoe-ness when their kids eventually finds out lol
I suggest u keep your filthy words to your asshole ya....My attitude depends on your attitude. I am never nice to idiots who ain't nice to me!

I don't steal, I don't rob, I don't con and most importantly I don't offer physical sex service. So why should I be ashamed of being a dominatrix?

And what has my kids got to u? Do u know them? Do u feed them? U buy their school books? Who gives u the right to criticize them having a mom who is a dominatrix?

I wonder how your mum raise u???? A brainless idiot who doesn't know 礼义廉耻.... She doesn't teach u to be good and don't attack children?

Anyway I feel sorry for u that your mummy didn't care to teach u humanity. At least my kids are humble ppl who respect every human being whether they are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, healthy or handicap...
So I shall forgive u since is your mom's fault to raise u as an idiot...
Old 05-07-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I don't think there's anything inherently disgraceful about sex-work, so it's wrong to call dommes 'hoes' as an insult. Xenia's problem is not that she's a domme, but rather that she's completely crazy (just look at her past behavior on this thread).
U guys got nothing better to do than to gossip? I've been notified by my slaves to look into u again!

Anyway I really appreciate u missing me so much... Seems like u are very smitten with me ya. Cos each time I'm returning to SG to host, u surely will brought me up again and again.....

It has been 2.5 years and u are still so in love with me that u will not give up the opportunity to talk about me whenever someone post about me. I wonder if anyone would think u collaborate with me for these play-believe quarrels just to achieve awareness and increase my bookings?

LOVE, don't be shy about your feelings for me ya.... Keep going....I love it!!!!
Free publicity aka advertisement!!!!!

There is another 10 days before I return to SG, so I hope u could keep me 🔥🔥🔥 till then and most importantly increase my bookings. I shall be happy to laugh my way to the banks AGAIN... Hahaha
Old 05-07-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
truth is truth brothaa. im merely stating facts, dun hate the playaar hate the game. sm is def a subset of sex-work, some practitioners less hoe-ish than others doesn't change the fact that they are transacting their bodies for money. you should look up the definition of hoe if it haven't sunk in yet. someone once said only hypocrites clutch their pearls and faint when the truth is spoken.
Are u saying I transact my body for money?

Obviously u don't know me....I don't blame u for your stupidity and pure ignorance...Oh ya! I forgot that u were raised an idiot by your mummy.

Anyway, keep it going cos I'm loving the publicity and hoarding the pages...
Old 05-07-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't think there's anything inherently disgraceful about sex-work, so it's wrong to call dommes 'hoes' as an insult. Xenia's problem is not that she's a domme, but rather that she's completely crazy (just look at her past behavior on this thread).

I have many of these in my inbox which is sent by ppl in this forum. Shall I post it here daily for everyone to see and gossip? I suppose u will feel good that u are unlike by many...

The more u are unlikeable makes me more money because subs/slaves take my side and supported me thru bookings... Shall we start this selling right away?

Oh ya, 2.5 years ago when we 1st started these soap opera, I made SGD10k in 5 days thru your undying online marketing for me. I hope u can relives this successful marketing campaign for my hosting from 15th till 18th July.

Fret not! I will definitely give u commission if u can get it up to 150% revenue from our 1st marketing campaign of SGD10k.

I look forward to seeing your selling tactics ya...
Old 05-07-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
no lah i just hear stories frm bros ard here dat her public image aint the cleanest /low profile either. just like xenia (domme with kids), wonder how they will react when they one day find out bout their hoe mom. so much for her coming on here and spewing her bs everywhere just reflects even more upon their hoe-ness when their kids eventually finds out lol
Hey dickhead, my attitude depends on your attitude and I'm not nice to anyone who isn't nice to me, so keep your filthy words to your asshole ya. Who the fuck u think u are huh?

I don't steal, I don't rob, I don't scam and most importantly I don't sell my body for money!!! So why should I be ashamed of being a dominatrix?

Do u know my kids? Do u feed them? Do u clothes them? Do u pay for their education? If u don't, who gives u the right to criticize their mother?

Tell me, is this the way your mother raised u? She didn't teach u about being good, empathetic and gracious to anyone who is earning a honest living?At least my kids are taught to be humble and to respect all human being in regardless of being rich or poor, educated or illiterate, healthy or handicap and to love animals too.

Are u sure u are your mummy biological son? Why she didn't teach u humanity and graciousness? And she raised u to be an idiot?

Now I get it!!! Is really no fault of u to speak and behave like a brainless dickhead, is all your mummy's fault! She is lousy at being a mother and I can see the resemblance from your filthy words.

Like the saying goes, what kind of parents raise what kind of children. U know what? I forgive your stupidity, your disgusting supremacy and your failed education. I shall blame your parents especially your mother for failing to teach u well and letting u attack women plus mothers!

Do not under estimate the power of a mother!

If u or anyone try to criticize, attack or gossip about my kids, I swear to God I will hunt u down and I will kill u before your mother's eyes.....

I repeat, I will hunt u down and kill u for your mother to see....

I said it the 3rd time, I will hunt u down and stab u hundred times for your mother to see....

With money, I can engage hacker and PI to hook u up and it's super easy tracking your post to your IP address and u will see me sitting on your sofa in your living room in due time...

This is not a threat, is a warning!!! One more word about my kids and I will make my final goal in life which is to kill u.........
Old 05-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have been notified by few subs/slaves to check into u AGAIN!

Actually this is my 2nd replies because the 1st reply was being deleted by God Knows Who after I posted it. Money makes the world go round, I just have to sign up membership to get past the moderator and right to u!!!

Honestly, I am happy about u missing me so much that u never give up any opportunity to bring me up for discussion whenever someone mentioned me...

Wow, I didn't know u are so in love with me? After our last battles 2.5 years ago, u still love talking about me... I'm really touched by your undying love for me.

Pls keep going, don't stop.... I'm loving all of it. I wonder if anyone would think that u are collaborating with me on this play believe quarrels to raise my awarenesses and advertise my hostings?

Love, keep doing what u do best like slandering me, insult me, attack me and quarreling with me cos u are my cash cow, I don't mind roles playing with u to achieve wealth. At the end of the day, I'm laughing my way to the banks so who cares about your defamation?

But I'm warning u, do not ever talk about my kids cos I will hunt u down and kill u before your mother's eyes. I repeat, I will hunt u down and kill u for your mother to see. Saying for the 3rd time, I will hunt u down and stab u hundred times for your mother to see. They told me that important thing must say it 3 times for it to be effective and in action. And u are so special to me so I will say it for the 4th times that I will hunt u down and make u my last goal in life to stab u hundred times for your mother viewing.

I'm not afraid of dying or the authorities, I was diagnosed with Atypical Psychosis last December. I've been locked up at home in foreign country all by myself for 2 years with constant worries about livelihood which my mind gave way to nervous breakdown and I slashed my wrist to kill myself. I had 7 stitches on my wrist and was on medication to treat my brain for few months. If I kill u, I will only be thrown into mental institution for few years with parole at home when I recover. I will not be jail nor death sentence...

U better think thrice if u still want to gossip about my kids? I just recovered and was trying to get back to work after living in extreme poverty with no work nor income for 2.5 years locked in a house by myself. And I didn't see my kids for the same amount of times too...My son is also suffering from depression and Anorexia, he refused to step out of the house for 7 months now. I'm doing my best to get home ASAP and earn as much money as I can to get him to the doctors...

Don't challenge my limits, don't push me over ya. I cannot guarantee I will let u pass. I swear to God I will definitely kill u and anyone who bring my kids into this filthy forum to criticize and insult my kids again.

Don't take me as nothing! Don't try playing words game with me anymore! I have been in HELL for the last 2 years and has gone really really crazy. In case u don't bother to check, diagnosed with Atypical Psychosis is 1 step away from Schizophrenia.

If u still wanna play dirty with me, don't blame me when I hurt u or your family physically....
Old 05-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
You cannot be serious lol. I still remember her outrageous behavior on this thread, and her antics on wechat.

I would like to caution bros against visiting this domme, she's quite unstable and has threatened to doxx
people before
I will like to caution u against attacking my kids! I am not threatening u! I am for real right now!

Stop your fucking BLACK supremacist! U are ah nei and start behaving like mamas. Go eat your curry with your left hand which u use to wipe your shitty asshole and drink your fucking alcohol nightly to go home and start beating your wife, your mother and your pathetic children! This should be the life of a dickhead Blackie!

Don't know what on earth are u doing here in a white/Amber dominated community??? Maggots!
Old 06-07-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

HAHAAAHAHAHAHA LMAAAOOOO!!! guys the hoe is back in town! dun even bother addressing her cos she jus proves exactly my point to the T and tbh many others as well.
Old 06-07-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
Hi bros,

I am pleased to inform that our beloved Mistress, Goddess Xenia has decided to come back to train us. She has been on a hiatus for the past 2 yrs as she was overseas. Due to Covid restriction, she can’t come back to Sillypore.
With the opening up, she has decided to relocate back. Pse take note her schedule is very busy as she has many slaves overseas.

You may contact her via Wechat directly. Her WeChat ID GoddessXenia
Okay! I'm done with the usual brainless dickheads!

And I have some important announcement to do...

I'm sorry that I have to log on here in the same way I left 2.5 years ago. I thought this episode will not happen again and I was wrong. I wasn't in any mood to login to read nonsense until few of my subs texted me to take it easy, then I decided to login to see for myself. This defamation, slandering and occupation racism should be stopped right away because it has escalated to my kids. I would say this is really my last draw, I will protect my kids even if it means I'll have a commit a murderous crime. This is my duties as a mother since the day I decided to bear children and there is no stopping me regardless of what measures...

Anyway my purpose for this Post is to share a very scary yet honest facts about being a dominatrix. Which at the same time seek out those subs/slaves whom has walked this hellish journey with me during the past 2.5 years.

1st of all, I would like to apologize to my subs/slaves for my irrational behavior during these years. I was not well and couldn't think straight at times.
I had no one and was in solitary confinement thru out the years. Making mistakes, soul searching and doubting myself in a vicious cycles that repeating itself day in day out...

Honestly, I didn't mean to but couldn't fight myself. My mental health is getting from bad to worst and I was caught in HELL for a very long time. I repeatedly committed suicide but was not successful till last Xmas when I slashed my wrist. At the moment, I was not a dominatrix, I am a lifeless woman and a lone warrior fighting daily stuffs and fighting my brain. That night I thought I finally end this miserable and pathetic life when I saw a pool of blood on the floor. Sadly, I woke up the next day with a huge open wound and I choose not to clean it because I wanted it to be infected so that I could die of infectious complications. Then I started having fever and vomiting which I called my neighbor for help thanks to this sub who keeps texting me and telling me to go hospital. He said he will go thru this awful situation with me and he sent me couple of hundreds for my medical fees. So, my neighbor called the condo manager and the neighborhood police post and my house is crowded with police officers, condo security officers. They sent me to the clinic because I refused to go to hospital. By the time I reached the clinic, it was midnight and my wound is turning black. The doctors couldn't stitch me up because my wound is already infected and stitching up will make me bleed again. I went back to the clinic the next day to be stitch by the senior doctor who is also a phycologist. He diagnosed me as Atypical Psychosis. I thought I was in depression or worse scenario is bipolar disorder, never expected myself to be so close to Schizophrenia.

I was in a daze and I thought of killing myself again because I am really really mad. The sub keeps texting me, encouraging me and voice called me. He cried on the phone begging me to be strong. With his help, I walked thru it. Somehow, I got crazy again and plunged into emo state which I deleted everyone on my WeChat including this sub who helped me with bills, food and medical fees for 2 months...

There was this time my Cat fell to his death 3 storey down. By the time I get to him, he was bleeding from the nose and mouth. I carry him up and ran back home then I realized I don't have money to bring my cat to the vet. I sat on the sofa, carrying my cat with his blood pouring into me, screaming and crying out loud. Then I texted 1 sub who we have never met and told him what happened. He sent me a few hundreds so that I can bring my cat to the vet. Sadly my cat died after leaving him for observation before surgery. I went back to the clinic to take him home. I cleaned him myself and wrapped him with my t-shirt. I sat next to him from day to dawn blaming myself. The next day, my KL sub text me and knows what happened, he sent me RM500 to eat some good food. Then another KL sub sent me RM200 to go drown my sadness in alcohol. So I bought a huge flower pot and buried my cat in my balcony, he is still lying in the flower pot in my balcony currently...

The KL sub who sent me RM500 has sent me RM3000 and RM2000 on Hari Raya and CNY. He wanted me to be happy on these festive season... And there were my birthdays with subs/slaves giving me Ang Bao to buy gifts or good meals...

Many times, I was out of food, couldn't pay my rent and was served eviction notice from my landlord, my KL and SG subs/slaves will send me money for survival. So u think I will get better and happier? Nope! I became self destructive because I hated myself for being so helpless and hopeless to the point of no return....

Secondly, I am here to THANK all my subs/slaves from KL, SG and Australia to send me money for survival during the darkest moments of my life. Unfortunately In a fit of anger, I deleted everyone and isolated myself from the world. Come to think of it, I am very lucky. Those I have seen for sessions and those I have not met, they helped pay my rent, my food and gave me hopes and constantly encouraging me to live on.....

So the scary and honest facts is that my subs/slaves contributed to my living by paying for everything. Strange but it's true! I didn't know my job as a dominatrix can help me survived 2.5 years without work nor income. I seriously don't know what kind of jobs will have these benefits of ppl taking turns to pay my bills and put food on my table???

Lastly, I wanna THANK a very special slave who spent thousands to get me back to SG. It wasn't an easy decision and definitely complicated process to bring me home. He never gave up on me despite my nastiness. He promised to bring me home and he goes all his way out to do it...

I am really really thankful to those subs/slaves and I couldn't contact u guys because I already deleted the contact. Pls contact me when u read this Post, it is a tributes to all of u. And I wanna repay your kindness, your encouragement and your generosity that kept me alive...

I lived a strange and colorful life. Definitely no regrets nor ashamed being a dominatrix because if I wasn't a dominatrix, I would have die and rot alone in the house 2 years ago.

I will be awaiting your text and I hope to meet all of u who has been a big part of my hellish life. Once again, a big heartfelt Thank U to all of u. No words can ever express my gratitude towards u....
Pls contact me...������

PS - I'm writing this long post because I want everyone to know that subs/slaves/Sissy saved my life. This is my best job ever and no fucking regrets nor ashamed! For those brainless dickheads, start learning humanity and stop your occupation discrimination! U called me names, insulted my profession and insisted that I am lousy at my work as dominatrix. Are u seriously sick in your brain or u have one to begin with? If I ain't a lousy dominatrix then I must be a superb con artist to make so many ppl helped me right? That's is how low u are despite your assuming high education! For what I've been thru with my subs/slaves/Sissy the past years, u are nothing compared to them! U are just a lowlife creature feeding on others misery!!! Not fit to call yourself a human being!!!

Last edited by Goddessxenia; 06-07-2022 at 01:36 AM.
Old 06-07-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
HAHAAAHAHAHAHA LMAAAOOOO!!! guys the hoe is back in town! dun even bother addressing her cos she jus proves exactly my point to the T and tbh many others as well.
Right! Bring it on! U are such filthy asshole and I bet u mum is a fucking whore to being fucked by a retard and ended up pregnant with u a mother fucking waste! Wait for me! I'm coming for u! U just given me added reasons to hunt u down!

If u think I'm afraid of u then your fucking retard brain is wrong! I am fearless right now after living Hell and walking thru fire!

I can't wait to visit your home and to see what kind of whore can give birth to a idiot like u? What kind of bastard father will feed a freak like u?

Anyone who can give me information on this freak, pls PM me.... I will pay hundreds to thousands for this undeserving life dickhead! Best with photos, working address, home address, all social media platform and routines...

U better not come to Malaysia when I found u! I will buy either your eyes or your hands....

Before I forgot, u are right in 1 thing cos u are not fit to address me! I'm a patient person, I will take my time to visit u in due time....

Wanna play then continue to insult my kids ya... I will spring into action immediately! Visit my doctor tmr to get my diagnosis and bring it back to SG to hunt u! Say it again and I do nothing for the rest of my life and devoted all my time into killing u!
Old 06-07-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anybody who knows this freak or any Pro domme who had sessions with this freak, pls PM me. I will pay for valid information on him....

I will go thru all your postings to find out who u had session with? And I will put up post on Locanto for hackers and PI as well as FB to hunt u down!

If God is gracious to condemn u to Hell, u will find me visiting your work place and drinking coffee in your house within this month... Let's see how much HELL adores u to let me find u?
Old 06-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster (M)

HAHAAAHAHAHA am i seeing this right?!?! this hoe really thinks she is big brother CIA..what a joke!! what is funnier than a crazy hoe is a hoe that really thinks she isnt selling her body for money. i guesses she has to psycho herself to believe her own bs to in order to live with herself.

word of advice. instead of hoeing yrself out on this forum, why nt work on yrself and spend more time with yr kids like any decent mom would (if u r even one to begin with). the forum aint falling for yr bs one trick pony charade to drum up attention for yr ailing hosting sessions u call a business dat is falling to pieces with every word u spew.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
HAHAAAHAHAHA am i seeing this right?!?! this hoe really thinks she is big brother CIA..what a joke!! what is funnier than a crazy hoe is a hoe that really thinks she isnt selling her body for money. i guesses she has to psycho herself to believe her own bs to in order to live with herself.

word of advice. instead of hoeing yrself out on this forum, why nt work on yrself and spend more time with yr kids like any decent mom would (if u r even one to begin with). the forum aint falling for yr bs one trick pony charade to drum up attention for yr ailing hosting sessions u call a business dat is falling to pieces with every word u spew.
Hey dickhead! I'm glad u are still replying!!! At least u kept your IP address up to date. Keep going ya!

Fyi, I am really busy with arranging bookings in SG and KL ever since we went viral. In between my busy schedule, I still drop in here to keep the fire burning ������.

And I really have no time to fuck u right now! Tmr I'm busy with sessions for subs near me before I return to SG, so I might not be able to question your stupidity. Not to worry, I have already engaged a number of ppl to track u down. I'm confident that u will see me in your home and workplace soon within 3 months (Max timing).

PS* We are getting close to u....
Old 06-07-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

the level of delusion this hoe is in is on another level bros!! if only she knew what a bozo she looks like for making empty threats and repeating them time and again to herself as if she can will it into reality..BWAAAHAHAHAHA.

sure hoe. i know hw much u like to think you're still relevant going abt your make pretend 'sessions' with subs adoring you and shit. if only anyone would pay attn to my pathetic hoe life and donate me some chump change u wish. the only session u havin is with the psyc-ward at IMH where u belong. like is this hoe even srs right nw guys?!? this bitch really think it's so simple to track someone down just by paying hackers. LMAAAAOOO BWAAHHHAAHAHAHAAAA
obv bitch nv heard of hash functions or proxy caching or even how a basic ISP protocol works.

cant blame someone if they want to show the world how stoooopid they really are. if the world is your stage, this hoe jus proved her oyster.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1