The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2022, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake2928 View Post
Read all the FR here and decide to drop by MDL to try my luck.

Went in without an appointment and seems quiet. Served by a random lady which I got to know is Jiajia after the session.

Lookwise in her 30s. Nothing fancy.

Massage was good, better than most ML you get in the market. Got a rub down from head to toe before moving on to sensual.

Did a light catbath and moan beside ear, damn steam. Offered GQ and pulled up her top to reveal 2 huge mountain and the rest was history

After that offered head massage for the rest of session

Dmg: 50 + GQ which range from 50 to 100. Would rtf if I'm in the area.
Dmg 50..ok. then how much u pay for GQ? Why so afraid to put down figure?
Old 04-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
GQ 100 got what menu sia, can share share?
Nincompoop likes to keep you in suspense
Old 04-07-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Dmg 50..ok. then how much u pay for GQ? Why so afraid to put down figure?
Wanted to share that got menu to choose from

100 is CIM
Old 04-07-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Just had x***m* at the massage near usc.

Good gfe n massage got strength. Nv cut short timing and price was the usual amt? ($110)

Maybe i 1st timer so no zhut zhut but allow to roam.

Overall not bad but will try others there.

Not sure if got any additional on the menu leh.
Old 04-07-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wanted to share that got menu to choose from

100 is CIM
Got meh?? Xm nv say got more leh. Jus the usual… saw tall 1 which shd be qq.. then got another gal w sharp features n not so tall.. can share more info bro?

I was there today too! Haha
Old 04-07-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hardstick123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi any kind soul can pm XM contact? Thanks in advance.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 15
zenfactorx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently just visited MDL to accomplish my mission, instead of having 4 hands, I went with 2 hands massage for 2 hours. An hour individually with AQ and XM.

1st half (AQ)
Seductive and inviting, my hands were busy roaming, roam until song song with no resistance. Solid massage with knee-ing on my back and shoulders. Solid until my shoulders still having a bit aching when I’m typing now. Opted for 1 firing because 2nd half has yet to come. Almost at end of massage, she ran her nails all over my base, teasing to the max. Service at a reverse position where the mountains directly pressed my face, zhut zhut like a infant. Fired off my airborne soldiers directly in front of her face at a very close range, 1st time experience, shiok. Time’s up for 1st hour.

2nd half (XM)
Reserve the best for last. As a regular, no need to test water, straight away made my conquest to the Mount Everest, as soft fragrant as usual. Maybe this period their business is low, therefore not much work so not much perspiration. Cuddled awhile to explore the Mount Everest, I would say the mountains are really no horse run 1, maintaining a good balance of soft and firm. Solid massage as usual. Free roaming with no resistance. I took quite awhile to dispatch my 2nd batch of troopers, ample time to tickle to fondle to explore.

Total damage $160, as my loyalty program pays off.

Interested bros can pm me for contacts and I’m more than willing to share. Anyway, I saw the 2 new ML alr. But not to my liking. Hence, I will stick with XM and AQ for time being
Bro can share ctc?
Old 04-07-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfury View Post

Good gfe n massage got strength. Nv cut short timing and price was the usual amt? ($110)

Yupe funny thing is this place don’t ask for entrance fee first but at the end of the massage quoted me $110
Old 04-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Got meh?? Xm nv say got more leh. Jus the usual… saw tall 1 which shd be qq.. then got another gal w sharp features n not so tall.. can share more info bro?

I was there today too! Haha
Maybe different ML different menu. I had JJ previously
Old 05-07-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Maybe different ML different menu. I had JJ previously
U right. JJ do have more menu on the list.
Old 05-07-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lustyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, mind sharing the contact?

Quote:
Recently just visited MDL to accomplish my mission, instead of having 4 hands, I went with 2 hands massage for 2 hours. An hour individually with AQ and XM.

1st half (AQ)
Seductive and inviting, my hands were busy roaming, roam until song song with no resistance. Solid massage with knee-ing on my back and shoulders. Solid until my shoulders still having a bit aching when I’m typing now. Opted for 1 firing because 2nd half has yet to come. Almost at end of massage, she ran her nails all over my base, teasing to the max. Service at a reverse position where the mountains directly pressed my face, zhut zhut like a infant. Fired off my airborne soldiers directly in front of her face at a very close range, 1st time experience, shiok. Time’s up for 1st hour.

2nd half (XM)
Reserve the best for last. As a regular, no need to test water, straight away made my conquest to the Mount Everest, as soft fragrant as usual. Maybe this period their business is low, therefore not much work so not much perspiration. Cuddled awhile to explore the Mount Everest, I would say the mountains are really no horse run 1, maintaining a good balance of soft and firm. Solid massage as usual. Free roaming with no resistance. I took quite awhile to dispatch my 2nd batch of troopers, ample time to tickle to fondle to explore.

Interested bros can pm me for contacts and I’m more than willing to share. Anyway, I saw the 2 new ML alr. But not to my liking. Hence, I will stick with XM and AQ for time being
Old 07-07-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pbcastle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact pls?
Old 07-07-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pbcastle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1st half (AQ)

2nd half (XM)

Hi bro, can share contact pls?
Old 07-07-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yeah i also first time yesterday and generally same experience as u. I would say quite VFM but not sure how many tries before can start climbing mountain lol.....
Old 07-07-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Yeah i also first time yesterday and generally same experience as u. I would say quite VFM but not sure how many tries before can start climbing mountain lol.....
Need to lvl up to unlock mountain climbing boots! Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread