The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horniest ML?

Brothers, please share via PM so as to protect our playground.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, let’s don’t share all these with WL? Some CB Kia white knight keep showing all these to them…Those disguising fuckers who failed to do things they want threatens and show masseuse all the discussions.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 8
tanglinecho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytanglinecho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro, let’s don’t share all these with WL? Some CB Kia white knight keep showing all these to them…Those disguising fuckers who failed to do things they want threatens and show masseuse all the discussions.
Lol you kena threaten by who? Bosses of Spa? You keep repeating AV using technology to do their work. Ml, Wl do not need us to report to them about writing of forum, tehcnology can help then translate. Didnt know you so outdated.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
I also dunno why they wana show ML abt our conversation. I also kana before.
Old 05-07-2022, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 3
Elvintay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglinecho View Post
Lol you kena threaten by who? Bosses of Spa? You keep repeating AV using technology to do their work. Ml, Wl do not need us to report to them about writing of forum, tehcnology can help then translate. Didnt know you so outdated.
Really bro? I heard some masseuse used to work in 百度,腾讯 in china. They can access your bank account as long as you use e payment. They use block chain and AI to filter who is AV….No wonder there are so many FL but only 0.05% get caught.

Reason:
(1) AV rely on informant like us. Reading through forums painstakingly
(2) FL rely on AI, blockchain, e commerce, facial recognition. Before fj, they will take a picture of you and they can tell your job, how much you have, where you stay, who is your father and mother…

Correct or not bro?
Old 05-07-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
That is why share quietly through pm is the best. I wanted to try that upper thomson AR ML that was talked about until got dragon, got tiger, but now the phone number is not answered at all. The ML become scared of all the online attention and closed shop? That is the repercussion. New customers now have no chance to try.
Old 05-07-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Agreed. Huehuehue............................
Bro, do you pm share or trade the teasing massage lady contact and lucky's contact please?
Old 05-07-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, do you pm share or trade the teasing massage lady contact and lucky's contact please?
Teasing ml not accepting new customers.
Lucky on hold for now. Her wechat id already hidden/unlisted.

For those that pm about May/Lucky contact, hope you read this first.
Old 05-07-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Shared this experience recently in another thread but realised this is a more appropriate thread for this experience so will share more here.

Was wandering around Bukit Timah area recently and chanced upon a spa that was never advertised anywhere or on FB. Since I have some time to spare, decided to go in a try my luck. Greeted by ML D and was immediately happy with what I saw. SYT with a nice solid figure that is obvious even in her work attire. Had a nice hard massage and a good hj with full body roaming with one blue note. Totally like her look and body, so RTM another 3 times within the next 2 weeks.

My fourth visit was a late night. Feeling horny at 1am and msg her to try my luck and to my surprised she was available and willing to take me in as last customer. Went over and did the usual massage and flip over, then started to roam all over. As I reach for her south, I felt something different. She was cleanly shaven this time round (she was still hairy the last few time I tried)! OMG I was so turned on and cannot stopped fingering her and hearing her moans. Then another unusual thing happened. Usually when she started stroking my rod, she will put oil. This time round, she did not. She just kept stroking my dry hard rod while I finger her and all of the sudden, she just put the whole rod into her mouth and gave me a bbbj! I was stunned but totally enjoying it. Didn't have chance to ask how much and wasn't really thinking much anymore, so just let her do what she wants.

Just as I was almost cumming, she stopped the bbbj and started sucking my nipple and before I know it, she climbed onto the bed and was sitting on me, without her pants! Didn't even know when she took it off lol. She pulled out a condom, capped me on and started riding me. Her moans and horny cfm look still lingers in my mind till now. I cummed rather quickly though cuz I was already too high from all the teasing and bbbj.

It was a fantastic surprise for the night from a syt that I liked. From expecting a simple hj to full blown bbbj + fj. Of course its not free, but its still market rate and I think its totally worth it.

Can pm me if any bros interested and I will share contact with credible bros.
Old 05-07-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Shared this experience recently in another thread but realised this is a more appropriate thread for this experience so will share more here.

Was wandering around Bukit Timah area recently and chanced upon a spa that was never advertised anywhere or on FB. Since I have some time to spare, decided to go in a try my luck. Greeted by ML D and was immediately happy with what I saw. SYT with a nice solid figure that is obvious even in her work attire. Had a nice hard massage and a good hj with full body roaming with one blue note. Totally like her look and body, so RTM another 3 times within the next 2 weeks.

My fourth visit was a late night. Feeling horny at 1am and msg her to try my luck and to my surprised she was available and willing to take me in as last customer. Went over and did the usual massage and flip over, then started to roam all over. As I reach for her south, I felt something different. She was cleanly shaven this time round (she was still hairy the last few time I tried)! OMG I was so turned on and cannot stopped fingering her and hearing her moans. Then another unusual thing happened. Usually when she started stroking my rod, she will put oil. This time round, she did not. She just kept stroking my dry hard rod while I finger her and all of the sudden, she just put the whole rod into her mouth and gave me a bbbj! I was stunned but totally enjoying it. Didn't have chance to ask how much and wasn't really thinking much anymore, so just let her do what she wants.

Just as I was almost cumming, she stopped the bbbj and started sucking my nipple and before I know it, she climbed onto the bed and was sitting on me, without her pants! Didn't even know when she took it off lol. She pulled out a condom, capped me on and started riding me. Her moans and horny cfm look still lingers in my mind till now. I cummed rather quickly though cuz I was already too high from all the teasing and bbbj.

It was a fantastic surprise for the night from a syt that I liked. From expecting a simple hj to full blown bbbj + fj. Of course its not free, but its still market rate and I think its totally worth it.

Solid bro, check PM. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, please share. hope i am credible upz you my humble 16s
Old 05-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 12
Onlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to allOnlasght is a name known to all

Quote:

Can share ctc?
Old 05-07-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
That is why share quietly through pm is the best. I wanted to try that upper thomson AR ML that was talked about until got dragon, got tiger, but now the phone number is not answered at all. The ML become scared of all the online attention and closed shop? That is the repercussion. New customers now have no chance to try.
At some stage, she will open up. Remember, samsters has no loyalty. If tomorrow got 1 more powerful. sYT with biggest tits, we will go. So it is not possible to just stick to existing clients unless you are like May etc..May in the massage world is like Summa Cum Laude (degree with highest distinction). How many masseuse can be like her? If not, also LL have to accept new customers
Old 05-07-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Contact please bro, miss all this fun
Old 05-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dedi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Share her comtact num with u
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread