The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
If you're talking about the one with a lot of LED lights outside, it's a full service joint but the MLs are very pushy. Will always try to upsell you. Stand firm and your pricing should be $50 entry + whatever you negotiate.
Thank you for the reply, ups you points!
Old 04-07-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Flyingman2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
If wanna go Opal Crescent, go to the one directly beside coffee shop. Don't need 88/89 and got more things on the menu.

Usually those nicely decorated and wear uniform type of spa have this 88 rule from the boss.

Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940:
I live in this area and have tried most of the spas there. These are the Spas to avoid as they are forcing customers to pay $89 per hour of Hot Oil Massage or Kidney Massage.

Oasis Spa @ upper Thomson
YUAN Wellness spa @Upper Thomson
GO Spa @ Upper Thomson
LI NA Spa @ Upper Thomson
Wave Spa @ Sembwang Road
Harmony spa @ Sembwang Road
Dreamland Spa @ Chong Pang
Le xuan Spa @ Yishun
JQ Spa @ Yishun Blk 744
I Spa @ Marsling
Empire Spa @ Opal Crescent
Soul Spa @ Opal Crescent
Nice list for police to raid hahahaa
Old 04-07-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingman2 View Post
Nice list for police to raid hahahaa
Another idiot who thinks AV come here look for info
Old 04-07-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Reece so much and in the end still choose Cindy. I realised she put on a little weight and her neh neh seems much bigger…price now more ex if want to zhut zhut…or keep to the rate but no pulling down of bra and squeeze tits. Squeeze outside polo tshirt…

Knn! Seems like inflation is getting serious
I tell you bro, when this happens, I usually tell the ML ok forget it I don’t want special anymore if she don’t let me roam. By this time she’s already been stroking my dick for a couple of minutes. I will just insist if no roaming then I don’t want special, I’ll just dress up and leave since massage over. Most of the time they will relent, since they’ve already been jerking you off, and they will relent and allow you to roam inside
Old 04-07-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reece so much and in the end still choose Cindy. I realised she put on a little weight and her neh neh seems much bigger…price now more ex if want to zhut zhut…or keep to the rate but no pulling down of bra and squeeze tits. Squeeze outside polo tshirt…

Knn! Seems like inflation is getting serious
Don't relent and give in to their greedy request.We must stand firm to push for what's in the market rate.Always remember, without us, they can eat grass...
Old 04-07-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
Another idiot who thinks AV come here look for info
The AV knows about all these places certainly. But they don't necessarily put in resources to act unless there are complaints from the public or these places are featured in the news.

While the AV do not need to look for info here, nosy reporters from shin min or wanbao do. And when they write about these places, then the AV is forced to act. That is what oftn happens.
Old 04-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
I tell you bro, when this happens, I usually tell the ML ok forget it I don’t want special anymore if she don’t let me roam. By this time she’s already been stroking my dick for a couple of minutes. I will just insist if no roaming then I don’t want special, I’ll just dress up and leave since massage over. Most of the time they will relent, since they’ve already been jerking you off, and they will relent and allow you to roam inside
That's the way to go.I used this method since the day of health centre.It work 99.9% because they need us more than we need them
Old 04-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
shuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud ofshuaiige521 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
yes bro, very freedom walk around naked with her & can shout very loud when shoot out..
Hi bro maxtea, can share CTC will up you 14 green apple
Old 04-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
The AV knows about all these places certainly. But they don't necessarily put in resources to act unless there are complaints from the public or these places are featured in the news.

While the AV do not need to look for info here, nosy reporters from shin min or wanbao do. And when they write about these places, then the AV is forced to act. That is what oftn happens.
SBF is blocked by IDA. So AV need to subscribe VPN to surf SBF? Ops…I also forgot government sector got intranet and internet separation. So have to use own device…lol! If you are the boss, how you know ppl are surfing for work or pleasure? Ok ok ….you win la….
Old 04-07-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jt006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Yes do walk away and don't let the 2nd head to control you.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Regenbogen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Message deleted

Last edited by Regenbogen; 11-07-2022 at 10:56 AM. Reason: delete
Old 04-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
waffle22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
I live in this area and have tried most of the spas there. These are the Spas to avoid as they are forcing customers to pay $89 per hour of Hot Oil Massage or Kidney Massage.

Oasis Spa @ upper Thomson
YUAN Wellness spa @Upper Thomson
GO Spa @ Upper Thomson
LI NA Spa @ Upper Thomson
Wave Spa @ Sembwang Road
Harmony spa @ Sembwang Road
Dreamland Spa @ Chong Pang
Le xuan Spa @ Yishun
JQ Spa @ Yishun Blk 744
I Spa @ Marsling
Empire Spa @ Opal Crescent
Soul Spa @ Opal Crescent
these spa all offer gq when you pay for their $89?
Old 05-07-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle22 View Post
last time Tuan wellness spa no need $88 package, only $50 entry got GQ liao
Old 05-07-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle22 View Post
Usually if you take the $88 package they'll offer you GQ for additional $50. Some MLs will ask for even more to touch etc.

It's a greedy practice that a few bros don't support.
Old 05-07-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Usually if you take the $88 package they'll offer you GQ for additional $50. Some MLs will ask for even more to touch etc.

It's a greedy practice that a few bros don't support.
will rather pay $50 for entrance fee and then top up for autoroam .. dont like to pay $88 one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1