The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Orchard Towers ladyboys

Thought I'll resurrect the Orchard Towers info and include all ladyboys there.
First you've got Crazy Horse on the 4th floor. It's a mix of Indonesian and Filipino gals and Thai ladyboys. The ladyboys number around 10 usually and they come in around 8.30pm. You've got a stage with dancing girls (The Filipinos and Indons alternate) and a DJ. Happy hour till 9pm, Tiger mug at $4.50. Ladydrink $18.
Club Romeo on the 3rd floor is the main joint. All ladyboys. Ladyboys dance on stage when they feel like it. Average around 20 ladyboys (currently less) and they come by 9pm. Happy hour till 10pm, Fosters draught $7 and ladydrink $22. Closes 3am Sunday to Thursday, 4am Friday and Saturday.
"Take out" prices for both clubs -asking for locals $150, non locals $200 at least. Hotel and cab extra. Better chance for bargaining between Monday to Thursday.
The suggested style - take a look whilst outside the clubs and once you spotted something you want to go for then aim for that when you go in. Inside it's darker and much harder to see details and they tend to surround you if they don't know you.
But us locals are not their first choice (we don't pay as much) so don't set your hopes up too high.
Ground Floor - from about midnight outside 7-11, local Malay ladyboys, tend to be older asking prices about same.
That's for starters, any questions please ask. I don't know everything but I'll try.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 18-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
capcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Bro that's a great call, thanks for all the info. Here's a question. Where do you normally take them? Got any standard hotels they go to? Is it possible to meet them back at their rooms?
Old 18-12-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BonkingBoyBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcrunch View Post
Bro that's a great call, thanks for all the info. Here's a question. Where do you normally take them? Got any standard hotels they go to? Is it possible to meet them back at their rooms?
Few years back, book one of Thai LB for overnight. And this LB take me to his/her apartment near river valley.
Old 18-12-2009, 02:56 AM
Samster

wah sure expensive right?! how much did you pay? Hardly see you in the forums here, maybe because you are old hand, while I am new. Please share your experiences with this humble newbie!
Old 18-12-2009, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
katoey_luver is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
wah sure expensive right?! how much did you pay? Hardly see you in the forums here, maybe because you are old hand, while I am new. Please share your experiences with this humble newbie!
The usual hotels will be around Balestier or Bencoolen. Say around S$40.

Tiger bottle at Romeos, S$15 ! Stick with the draft IMO.
Old 18-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Usually it's Hoover in Balestier ($18, 2 hours), Hotel 81 at Bencoolen ($30? 2 hours) or a hotel near Serangoon Road ($20, 2 hours).
Usually if they stay at an apartment wherever it is, it's looked after by a "minder" and it's strictly no guests. If they get caught they're in deep shit.
Some of them stay at a hotel so you may be able to save the $20 for a room.
You normally have to go with them unless you take the long and patient process of becoming friends with them then it becomes much more informal.
Capcrunch were you asking me how much I pay? Well long story, but as a first timer and you don't take one of the prima donnas maybe $100 to $120 on a quiet day.
You see, in the lb game it's good to experience this once in a while. If anything for experience sake.

Old 28-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
butthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbutthenhorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Orchard Towers ladyboys

Following this thread, I went to orchard towers to have a look. Walked into Romeo...cant really differentiate whether they are female or ladyboy. Some of them are so so lady like. But I guess there are taller and bigger in size so sgould be ladyboys. And they are chio too oh. Was talking to one of them, her sound also very ladylike, unlike those hoarse hoarse one. Just talk to her and buy a lady drink, din proceed further as it was a recce trip. May return again in future.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
joe_luv is Cool - loads of Potential

i was in orchard tower last weekend. i noticed some of the ladyboys are hanging together with real gals. maybe i am mistaken but i am not sure. can anyone help to advice how to differentiate ladyboys from the real gals - without talking to them (do not want to offend anyone)?
Old 05-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
katoey_luver is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_luv View Post
i was in orchard tower last weekend. i noticed some of the ladyboys are hanging together with real gals. maybe i am mistaken but i am not sure. can anyone help to advice how to differentiate ladyboys from the real gals - without talking to them (do not want to offend anyone)?
If you go to Romeos, then for certain they are all LB's. In Crazy Horse I would say if they are Thai they are LB's. But if you target the tall ones, you surely will be pointing in the right direction. Bigger trick is to make sure you get a pre-op and make sure they aint lying. I got a post-op once, despite she said she was still packing meat. Adams apples are another give away as well as that distinctive LB voice many of them have. If all else fails, start grabbing some crotch !
Old 06-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Samster

Generally, the ladyboys stick together. The ladyboys may have the odd conversation with GGs but by and large they always look out for their friends and have long conversations with them.They also stick together with their clique, these are usually the ones they share rooms with or are old friends.

Incidentally, over the last few days quite a number have arrived in place of those that have gone back. Prices are about the same, $120 to $150 locals and the others $200 and above. As usual, you may get lucky if you go on a quiet day. Or, if you're not ready to take the plunge, just sit down and buy them a drink and maybe build up a friendship.

Old 30-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

In answer to a bro that started a new thread on Orchard Towers.
No there's been no major raid in the building itself as far as I know. In Orchard Towers it's the usual checking of passports to make sure nobody has overstayed.
It's the streetwalkers on the ground floor that are the main target. Everything is back to normal.
Both clubs have pre-op ladyboys, unless you know who's who, you have to ask the ladyboy herself.
Things in Club Romeo and Crazy Horse are pretty much the same. Every week usually on Wednesday or Thursday you see new faces. One or two I've not seen before, some I've not seen for a long time and so on.
Prices of girls and drinks about the same.

Last edited by dickrick; 30-03-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 31-03-2010, 04:47 AM
Samster

dickrick, thanks for the info. Sorry for creating another thread, I had no idea how to find this one.

I just went down again today to look up a 'friend'. Quite pity her cos she say no client all the way, maybe cos she too quiet, so just wait for her end work chit chat with her, send her back hotel and buy food for her.

Anyway, the rest of the pickings at Romeo was rather good. One of them propositioned me very passionately, and was quite friendly and pretty too. Too bad I'm not in the mood today. Definitely worth a look though. I think economy's not doing too well in OT, so bros can go and try and shoot for bargains.
Old 31-03-2010, 11:59 PM
Samster

You're welcome capcrunch. By the way, all the ladyboys tend to say they've got no clients. In the afternoons they're buying shoes, dresses and sending money back home. So all that money does come from somewhere. A number of clients do tip them quite well in the bar. Some $10/$20 but there are some who give $50. And some customers pay rather well for services, I know of one who gave a laptop to a ladyboy on top of the usual fee.
Usually Fridays and Saturdays are their busy days, which why I always suggest looking for a bargain from Mondays to Thursdays.
Cheers all.

Old 06-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

Brothers,

Suddenly have interest in chionging OT again. After awhile of going to thai WLs from FL Dome, my interest in thai LBs has been resurrected. Is anyone interested in joining up for a trip to OT over one of the weeknights?
Old 06-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
A number of clients do tip them quite well in the bar. Some $10/$20 but there are some who give $50. And some customers pay rather well for services, I know of one who gave a laptop to a ladyboy on top of the usual fee.
Some were conned into giving extra as they dun know the price.

A couple of years ago, an english friend came on a business trip and was staying at the nearby Hilton hotel. We recommended OT as he wanted LB but forgot to let him know the price. He went and got an indo LB to overnite.

Next day we heard from him the LB asked for $800 british pounds! As he did not want an embarrassing scene at the hotel, he lan lan paid the amount. That night we went to OT to look for the LB and we spotted him outside the 7-11. As my friend called out to him, he bolted we gave chase but lost him along Orange Grove road.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1