The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Well, at least you were offered, which means she can be unlocked by a selected few. For me, it was outright "NO". Didnt even have top up option. Haha.
Maybe she bo hiew bbfa..

Just move on bah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyousg View Post
Any bro got go angel before? She say only accept those in her contact or recommend.

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/angel-massage/
most of the old bird have try and have return.

probably you could start looking for other that will accept you and request them to add into # check db.
Old 12-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Errr bro need to talk so much meh...basically she is a FL.
https://isyou-7.com/model/nana-2808/

I up her couple of mths back when she came few mths back.
FJ so so..hmmm never try her massage though.
Sigh...nowdays so many FL masquerading as ML. And when we said the MLs can be up some SIMPs or WKs beh song and zap us here and there.
I see, should have cross referenced. My bet. Thanks for informing.

She did say she just came, so..didn't know she has been here for months. Didn't offer me the full package as well. I enjoyed the experience though.
Old 12-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred19 View Post
hi guys, just tried to book a session but got rejected cause the girl said my number is not in the record as i've not booked anyone before. just wondering, how do one book your first session?

any help is appreciated bros!
You have to book someone who will accept you without any record. Try less popular girls and when you are tell, ask them to help you put in the database.
Old 12-06-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fred19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
You have to book someone who will accept you without any record. Try less popular girls and when you are tell, ask them to help you put in the database.
got it, thanks bro!
Old 12-06-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I see, should have cross referenced. My bet. Thanks for informing.

She did say she just came, so..didn't know she has been here for months. Didn't offer me the full package as well. I enjoyed the experience though.
No worries bro. There are just too many MLs masquerading as FLs. Its just a tactic for them to let us top up to up them extra $$$ for them and to kotok carrot head.
Just curious bro her looks doesnt entice you?
You never ask whether she got offer extra svcs and can up her.
Old 12-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbgame View Post
Just want to know how you guys manage your rotation list? Like how many girls and how often are the rtf/rtm interval?

Realised I can’t find myself doing rotation list nor many rtm at all. I’m those kind that see new find new. Can’t understand how you guys able to do rotation with that many new fls/mls around to try out.

Usually I visit 4-5 mls or 1-3 fls at one go in a single day, at most 3 rtf/rtm within the week afterwards if good chemistry, otherwise I just stop there. Recently want to do this regularly thing but can’t sustain.
For MLs you feel comfortable with and want to develop some chemistry just put them on your RTM list for your next free day. If you manage to get more, continue to do. Outside of that regular, you might have 1-2 that you want to try with new girls everytime.

Just repeat this until you find 1 or 2 regulars that you feel comfortable in their company. Regulars doesn't need to be daily, can be just once or twice a month affair. TBH most girls won't really remember who you are, just how much you give (indicated by nicks in phone).
Old 12-06-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!freedie87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred19 View Post
hi guys, just tried to book a session but got rejected cause the girl said my number is not in the record as i've not booked anyone before. just wondering, how do one book your first session?

any help is appreciated bros!
Choose other girl until 1 that accept you then you ask her to add you in database and make sure you make a good impression with her else you get bad record then will even harder to book next time.
Old 12-06-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Flyingman2 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Xiaoxue
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiao-xue-massage/

Very friendly at chatty girl. Most of the time she chat until forget to massage.

I think her photo on slg does look like her prolly discount about 5-10%. Slim but not the skinny type.

Massage is medicore. Prolly massage about 30mins then HJ liao. No teasing or anything sensual during massage. She got a seductive moan while hj. Hj also very medicore. Haha think can try other charbo for me. But sadly most of the time no reply from other massue one.
Old 13-06-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/qing-chuan-massage/

Tried Qing Chuan.
Looks different from photos. Body was on the meaty side. Piano massage nothing to shout about.
No sensual, straight to jerk off.
Will not RTM.
Old 13-06-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/qing-chuan-massage/

Tried Qing Chuan.
Looks different from photos. Body was on the meaty side. Piano massage nothing to shout about.
No sensual, straight to jerk off.
Will not RTM.
Ex AP, went to shits after she put on the weight. Pity.
Old 13-06-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Ex AP, went to shits after she put on the weight. Pity.
She where got AP one.. I don't even recall her being the flavor of the week/month and needing to queue up till JB to get a slot..

If we compare her to Ai La is like heaven and earth difference lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.

Last edited by SMRTLTD; 13-06-2022 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 13-06-2022, 02:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
coolblue has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She where got AP one.. I don't even recall being being the flavor of the week/month and needing to queue up till JB to get a slot..

If we compare her to Ai La is like heaven and earth difference lol..
SLG reviews mentioned that very hard to get slots. Not sure why.
Fatty so hard to book ?
Old 13-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolblue View Post
SLG reviews mentioned that very hard to get slots. Not sure why.
Fatty so hard to book ?
Not AP and below average service...meaning this SLG reviews cannot be trusted ....probably. Anyway, her face pics are blurred, how to say similar to pic or not
Old 13-06-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

QC used to be quite attractive when she first came in 2018 , 1.7m and slim and fresh out from uni , but things turn south during Covid , where she put on quite a bit of weight …..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1