The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
in the early days, a good number of the massage girls were super chio
AMK Rose Spa used to have one super chio lady Ixx, too bad also retired and got married to Sg guy ����
Old 05-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Just get to know my regular ML got a bf.

I asked her if he is okay with her continue been a ML. She replied of course he don't wish her to remain in this line but she got her ambition and wants to work hard to earn money.

What Bro thinks of this ML and her BF?

Have to say, she is fxxxing good at KCing and I am a near fall for her 😂 I also found out her treatment (KCing) to me is the same as other customers
Thanks to the Bros who PM me and surprisingly got Bingo who she is. Seen like some innocent looking MLs are actually the master of the craft for KCing 😂
Old 05-07-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I asked her if he is okay with her continue been a ML. She replied of course he don't wish her to remain in this line but she got her ambition and wants to work hard to earn money.

What Bro thinks of this ML and her BF?

Have to say, she is fxxxing good at KCing and I am a near fall for her 😂 I also found out her treatment (KCing) to me is the same as other customers
Care to share bro 😜😜
Old 05-07-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks to the Bros who PM me and surprisingly got Bingo who she is. Seen like some innocent looking MLs are actually the master of the craft for KCing 😂
I understand bro. I also dio KC deep deep before and mine was not even pretending to be innocent, openly money-faced. Somethings cannot be explained.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It's good you can ask a personal question like that. I know some are pdmm turn pr or citizen and even have husband - not even bf - back in PRC or local SG.

And these MLs are contributing to family income by continuing to operate massage shop. I don't dare to ask what they think their other half thinks about their job later they get offended! There is probably a lot of give-and-take and understanding at home.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSgBoy86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I used have a relationship with on of the ML at the ex-sasha spa a very long time ago, those were the good days however the relationship did eventually come to an end. The only thing that I lost was only my health as she had a high sex drive and that she's an alpha female (大女人主义). I was "kept" by her for 2 years plus before we broke up and she went back to Msia to set up her business, we lost contact ever since.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Chiong safe and always stay alert and craftly, we are dealing with pros 😂
Old 05-07-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgBoy86 View Post
I used have a relationship with on of the ML at the ex-sasha spa a very long time ago, those were the good days however the relationship did eventually come to an end. The only thing that I lost was only my health as she had a high sex drive and that she's an alpha female (大女人主义). I was "kept" by her for 2 years plus before we broke up and she went back to Msia to set up her business, we lost contact ever since.

You had 2 Long years of good fucking. At that time if you cannot tahan her
Fucking, lost of bros are than willing to help. Many wish to be as lucky as you having a high sex drive female as you sugar mummy
Old 05-07-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Saw my ML boarded a guy’s car previously. No wonder I purposely booked the last slot; she told me to come abit earlier

I am aware that the guy married with kids. Just that she told me they are just friends
Which guy will come after 2230hrs just to fetch her from work? Esp he is married. Too free?
Old 05-07-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

If we have checked the girl daily for her whereabout, then it is really tiring.Really difficult especially when they knocked off work after 2am or 4am.They can even 买钟to go out.Just imagine i am fucking her in a hotel while her bf is sleeping at home. This is happening.I paid thousands to eventually sleep with her and she might even be sleeping with her other clients who might also be paying her as well.
Old 05-07-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I will like to related an incidence that happened. I was in a relationship with a ML.I remembered we had a quarrel over some issues.When i went to her place to return some stuff, i csn heard her talking to a guys, laughing out loud.I was really shocked by the sight of it.She was surprised to see me at the door step.She even has the cheek to suggest that i be the behind man while she accept this guy to be the bf saying she need to marry this grab driver so that she can stay and work.The next day, i left her.
Old 05-07-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Wah this scenario sound so familiar. I recently also got into "relationship" with a ML and she was initially very nice to me, let me fuck and all that. Very quickly she suggested to get married. Reason being once she get PR, she got more freedom then can spend more time with me. But once she know that I am still undergoing divorce (of course I am bullshitting her) and cannot immediately get married, attitude change. Then she went match making and get to know a old man who can get married immediately, so wanted to marry him but still want me to be his bf, probably because it's better to have 2 dumb guys spending money on her instead of 1 dumb guy. Luckily I ran off fast enough. The bros here are right. We are dealing with pros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
I will like to related an incidence that happened. I was in a relationship with a ML.I remembered we had a quarrel over some issues.When i went to her place to return some stuff, i csn heard her talking to a guys, laughing out loud.I was really shocked by the sight of it.She was surprised to see me at the door step.She even has the cheek to suggest that i be the behind man while she accept this guy to be the bf saying she need to marry this grab driver so that she can stay and work.The next day, i left her.
Old 05-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

After reading the numerous posts, I suggest it is simply more cost effective to simply pay hundreds or even couple of thousand to get your fav ML to bed than to be her bf.

No point being entrapped in a “relationship” whereby you the bf, is agonising whether your gf is HJ, BJ or FJ other guys behind your back.

Worse of all, the negative emotions affects your work performance which directly impact your earnings, company profits.

If you have a loving wife, gf who goes thick and thin with you, she should be the one you should spend on most.

没有姑娘永远十八岁、但永远有十八岁的姑娘。
Old 05-07-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
After reading the numerous posts, I suggest it is simply more cost effective to simply pay hundreds or even couple of thousand to get your fav ML to bed than to be her bf.

No point being entrapped in a “relationship” whereby you the bf, is agonising whether your gf is HJ, BJ or FJ other guys behind your back.

Worse of all, the negative emotions affects your work performance which directly impact your earnings, company profits.

If you have a loving wife, gf who goes thick and thin with you, she should be the one you should spend on most.

没有姑娘永远十八岁、但永远有十八岁的姑娘。

True. But that is for single guys who will overthink what the ML is doing on off days etc. is another guy fucking her. Or they will be thinking during her working hours, how many guys she HJ, suck or have sex with in the shop. That is even worse if the ML told you she don’t provide FJ to anybody, only selective. And you see a 60 plus ish uncle park his car and go up, coming down in about an hour walking very fast. His lil bro can still stand I guessed. Did he FJ your ML? All these thoughts

I actually penned down my thoughts in another story but I gave up. Those interested can read under the title “ Ongoing Story: An ML with character. Talking about KC as well

I can still continue

Anyway for a married guy. Don’t think he will have the thoughts on what the “gf of a ML” is doing lah. provide money fo fuck her as and when he likes.
The ML gets his money just by him rocking above her. Once he is sick. He dumps her and nth to lose. No KC involve. As for the ML, she won’t mind as she already earns quite a substantial sum of $$ already
Old 05-07-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have a ML that I love but she dun love me. She is honest with me. She said she here to money than go back rest. A few more years she be enjoying her life. So I very sad is not about massage hj bj fj. I daydream us growing old holding hands but after seeing all the post, better to be single.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1