The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
unless the person is a masochist and gets turned on by pain
Agreed with this
Old 24-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Got zapped by a useless dog. Pathetic no life bastard
Behind the screen warrior(s), For my case in this post, 2 zappers.

1st zapper deducted 1 point............childish just gone power and played the zapping game

2nd zapper has no power and tried to zap.

No guts to leave behind their nicks. If they put the nicks down, I return +11 to them. Afterall I have been giving away +11 frequently
Old 24-06-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

If I were TS I would have cummed all over her hands. Consider it as a free handjob.
Old 24-06-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post

1st zapper deducted 1 point............childish just gone power and played the zapping game

No guts to leave behind their nicks. If they put the nicks down, I return +11 to them. Afterall I have been giving away +11 frequently
Lots of sissy zappers
Old 24-06-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Got zapped by a useless dog. Pathetic no life bastard
Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Lots of sissy zappers

Lotsa eunuch zappers.

They were castrated at their very young age so when they grow up they got no balls & dicks to come to the front so they can oni hide at the back to zap people, tio bo ..
Old 25-06-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro where in Bugis?
I don’t mind getting a hardon and some itchy sensation at my little bro while getting waxed. Maybe when she hold onto my cock to wax, I’ll shift my hips up and down up and down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. Nearing ejaculation I contemplated telling her to stop a while but I didnt know how to tell her without coming off as a creep, thought about just staying silent and releasing it but afraid it would get me in deep shit. These thoughts kept circling in my mind and I tried so hard to hold it in but swear I almost reached the point of no return when she moved to wax the butt hole and stopped touching my cock. The hardon maintained throughout but since she stopped touching the cock I was "lucky" i did not ejaculate.

Has any bros experienced this before? I still have another session and in a way I am kinda worried that the same thing occurs and I get in trouble for it. It is a legit place so pretty sure no extra services and coincidentally I alr masturbated during the day so no idea how I reached that stage. Any advice on what I can do or say if this happens again?

Thanks in advance
Old 25-06-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Lotsa eunuch zappers.

They were castrated at their very young age so when they grow up they got no balls & dicks to come to the front so they can oni hide at the back to zap people, tio bo ..
Another 2 zappers deducted total 7 points.

One asked to respect his bro thread & another said "can points be changed to vouchers".

Leave no nick behind cos castrated...........only have small attached wooden tools and start showing off

Continue to zap, I am ok

P.S. I beg you, please leave your nick after zapping cos I return +11 for your effort.
Old 25-06-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom200 View Post
Lol if TS gave out her contact, This poor girl, who is trying to do a decent job, will have a bunch of tikopehs cumming all over the place lol
wont lor... u think during waxing you want to cum can cum ah? u try lo..

this one is a special skill.. can put on tik tok sure becum famous..
Old 25-06-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
wont lor... u think during waxing you want to cum can cum ah? u try lo..

this one is a special skill.. can put on tik tok sure becum famous..
Yaaa once apply hot wax and pull off will shrink liao lol
Old 25-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Lotsa eunuch zappers.

Seriously I don’t give a damn to these losers. One time a bro texted me to say paiseh for zapping me. Think he quite superstitious. During that period, he lost his job, wife ran away and family just very suay. Probably that period he self reflected and think of those ass hole things he do.

I don’t believe in all these superstitious stuff. But I believe that if you are an asshole online, you will be an asshole in real life also. Asshole don’t succeed one. Forever losers. Haha
Old 25-06-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lots of sissy zappers
100% bro. On the Jennofer thread one micro penis 1 pointer zapped me along with another cum guzzler with no power. Very odd!
Old 25-06-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
100% bro. On the Jennofer thread one micro penis 1 pointer zapped me along with another cum guzzler with no power. Very odd!
That's right. A one point and a zero point zaps, lol. Exactly the same.

Nvm lah at least it's an equal opportunity zapper, zap everybody and everything regardless of views or posts.
Old 25-06-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikeychan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of old grannies really help to soften the dick
Old 25-06-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mikeychan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try thinking of old grannies.. really helps soften the dick
Old 25-06-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Seriously I don’t give a damn to these losers. One time a bro texted me to say paiseh for zapping me. Think he quite superstitious. During that period, he lost his job, wife ran away and family just very suay. Probably that period he self reflected and think of those ass hole things he do.

I don’t believe in all these superstitious stuff. But I believe that if you are an asshole online, you will be an asshole in real life also. Asshole don’t succeed one. Forever losers. Haha
Support ! Upped +11 and no need to return
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1