The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

I know you are reading this mr eunuch loser in life. All you can do is hide behind a screen to zap people to get a fake victory but you lose all the real battles in life, lose love, lose gal, lose money, lose job, lose all sense of worth. You can’t even win a debate with a kid. If you have any pride, you reply me here. But I might be asking too much because you are an eunuch.
Old 05-07-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Haha! So many losers ah
Yeah, so many ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I know you are reading this mr eunuch loser in life. All you can do is hide behind a screen to zap people to get a fake victory but you lose all the real battles in life, lose love, lose gal, lose money, lose job, lose all sense of worth. You can’t even win a debate with a kid. If you have any pride, you reply me here. But I might be asking too much because you are an eunuch.
Some are morons, some are eunuchs ..
Old 06-07-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

Moronic eunuch said he got pretty wife kids car and condo His mentality so poor can have pretty wife. If he said he wear green hat regularly then I will believe him. Now this joker is begging me to stop the “game”. I don’t have time to play game with him since he don’t have balls to reply me here. Feel sad for these kind of people.
Old 06-07-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 16
xavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to beholdxavier_tan90 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows from the person waxing perspective, if having a hard-on will be easier for them to wax/ILP?

I always tried not to have a hard-on during sessions like this lol
Old 06-07-2022, 03:37 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Moronic eunuch said he got pretty wife kids car and condo His mentality so poor can have pretty wife. If he said he wear green hat regularly then I will believe him. Now this joker is begging me to stop the “game”. I don’t have time to play game with him since he don’t have balls to reply me here. Feel sad for these kind of people.
His balls and bird makan by dogs liao how to have wife? Don't wasting time playing with eunuch
Old 06-07-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He is such a moronic eunuch, everyday zo bo lan, everyday so free to zap people here & there still can say that he got pretty wife, kids, car and condom, oops! he meant condo.

But why is he telling all these? is he saying that by zapping people here & there that's why he got pretty wife kids car & condom?

So u see a moron is a moron is a moron, bo bian one la ..
Old 04-08-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. Nearing ejaculation I contemplated telling her to stop a while but I didnt know how to tell her without coming off as a creep, thought about just staying silent and releasing it but afraid it would get me in deep shit. These thoughts kept circling in my mind and I tried so hard to hold it in but swear I almost reached the point of no return when she moved to wax the butt hole and stopped touching my cock. The hardon maintained throughout but since she stopped touching the cock I was "lucky" i did not ejaculate.

Has any bros experienced this before? I still have another session and in a way I am kinda worried that the same thing occurs and I get in trouble for it. It is a legit place so pretty sure no extra services and coincidentally I alr masturbated during the day so no idea how I reached that stage. Any advice on what I can do or say if this happens again?

Thanks in advance
U sound like a virgin. So easy to cum
Old 04-08-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
vampiredays deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvampiredays deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice storiess
Old 04-08-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
vietcongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice sharing
Old 04-08-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
zombiezone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking great
Old 04-08-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
toothsaber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lookcoolssssssssssss
Old 04-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 4
mrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of lightmrkimm is a glorious beacon of light

cooooooooooooool
Old 12-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 17
pejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to allpejaleon is a name known to all

Here, this person did waxing, the lady never tease him, he cum.

https://spankbang.com/5e7g1/video/waxing+cumshot
Old 12-08-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

In order to get that feel it's best to hold ur cum for few days by not masturbating, den wait till cannot hold liao den go wax.
Old 25-08-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
A few days ago I went for my first waxing session somewhere in Bugis, and I was serviced by a pleasant looking Malaysian girl. From the start, my nerves of my dick being exposed to a female for non-sexual services gave me a full hard-on. The embarrassment from this "ensured" that I could not keep it down no matter what thoughts I tried to distract myself with and I had to apologise for it.

Through the process, she had to move my dick around and there were times where she held the head of the cock. Nearing ejaculation I contemplated telling her to stop a while but I didnt know how to tell her without coming off as a creep, thought about just staying silent and releasing it but afraid it would get me in deep shit. These thoughts kept circling in my mind and I tried so hard to hold it in but swear I almost reached the point of no return when she moved to wax the butt hole and stopped touching my cock. The hardon maintained throughout but since she stopped touching the cock I was "lucky" i did not ejaculate.

Has any bros experienced this before? I still have another session and in a way I am kinda worried that the same thing occurs and I get in trouble for it. It is a legit place so pretty sure no extra services and coincidentally I alr masturbated during the day so no idea how I reached that stage. Any advice on what I can do or say if this happens again?

Thanks in advance
Nice sharing... got a hard on from reading this.

Although I never went for waxing before, but this reminded me of those HJ from ML in my younger days. Whenever met a ML for the first few times, it is a struggle to stop myself from cumming. From the moment the oil is dripped on the cock head and their slippery fingers are teasing the head, that sensation is heavenly but at the same time also fighting from cumming so it can last longer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1