The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 2
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future
Re: What happened if caught in raid of massage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
yes. not an experience that people would want to encounter. after that incident, a month later when i visit the place, found that the unit still there, see the same boss. but now after 6 years, the unit no more there already. after that did not encounter such experience again. wish will never have such experience again.

Sure after raid a month u will still see the unit there and the same boss cos after raid AV normally will not raid 2nd time so soon.
After raid the unit will be more safety to visit for the next few months so mostly they will continue to do business until they receive letter from AV or landlord decide not to rent out to them.
Old 03-07-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Hmm massage place have to keep record of customers, so those frequent goer also cannot say 1st time there. Later see got ic record means lying liao.

Many many years back, half way massage, counter girl came and they stop massage and ask me to wait. Later ml came in said some officers came and ask shop to gather all their ml. Officers want to check and confirm have valid work permits.
Old 04-07-2022, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: What happened if caught in raid of massage?

Thanks for all info, bro

From the info, we can see that there are other agents beside the police. We are to cooperate and 听天由命.

Now, one thing that we should not forget to wear is mask beside condom. At least have your mask near you e.g. your neck.
Old 04-07-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: What happened if caught in raid of massage?

Before Covid-19 pandemic, got see one massage lady on WeChat. Went to her shop after she added me. Very nice outcome. After that, share her shop address with one samster here. Two days later, I decided to rtm her. Alamak, after quick shower, was waiting for her to enter room. Before that, got one Malay young man walk in to enquire but ml told her to come back later because got customer. He went out. Suddenly the two massage ladies disappeared. Apparently they were informed that there was a police check. Then a group of six civilian attire officers (including one female officer) with police lanyard and identification card came in and asked for my IC. They called back to pocc to check whether I got any record. After that one officer interviewed me & recorded my statement & asked me to sign. Just co-operate & they will treat you with respect. They even advised me to patronise legit spas. After this incident, I suspect the samster was undercover. He is still around asking for contacts although not so active. One brother said it would be sad that SPF would stoop so low to get intelligence from here. From my observation, all sources of free information is welcome including sbf. 不拿白不拿. Be careful, stay healthy and safe. Cheers.

Last edited by liketosleep; 04-07-2022 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 04-07-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 2
minghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant futureminghii has a brilliant future

Thanks bros for sharing your experience too. I hope by exchanging experience everyone will know what to do in future when theres a raid.
Old 04-07-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40319 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just 1 important info to note ... Pls write yr name n NRIC correctly in the counter
Old 04-07-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold

So u all admit thr gal give u special? Then what will happen to u?
Old 04-07-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

just to be co-operative. if did special, just admit, anyway, for guys that is not crime. only the ML, shop owners and even those rent out HDB or private apartments would be in trouble. The fine is already very scary high! Right!
Old 05-07-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

U will hear this. If u say "no".

"The ML already told us what had happened. If u lie then it's an offense. Just say what happened and U won't be in trouble. "

BTW this way of questioning, 90% of the sg men sure vomit everything out.

*If we calm down n think, if not caught red handed will the ML admit everything? Lol.

But this works almost everytime.

So bros just sharing, married men pls go shops that nvr get into trouble one. Cos got shop boss got 无间道. U know what I mean. Even if I type the shop name here also no issue. Some Lao Jiao also know this. Some places are protected.
Old 05-07-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what about raid in those private apt and condos? is it the same outcome?
Old 05-07-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dedi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post

So bros just sharing, married men pls go shops that nvr get into trouble one. Cos got shop boss got 无间道. U know what I mean. Even if I type the shop name here also no issue. Some Lao Jiao also know this. Some places are protected.
Yes Yes there is one road with alot of massage and beauty spa u never see any of the post of them on this forum.
Old 05-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Key is understand SG Law.
But SG law can roti prata until become thosai... depend on you stand on which angle to see..
Old 11-07-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future

Tip: Do not try to lie to SPF even if u r the best salesman, powerful negotiator. Provide themm all info. Dont try to save the spa n risk urself getting charge for lying
Old 11-07-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7566 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdick87 View Post
Tip: Do not try to lie to SPF even if u r the best salesman, powerful negotiator. Provide themm all info. Dont try to save the spa n risk urself getting charge for lying
now then i know, Thanks for your very info ;D
Old 12-07-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 14
darklordV is a Helpful and Caring SamsterdarklordV is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdec87 View Post
what about raid in those private apt and condos? is it the same outcome?
Keen to know this too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1