The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 19-04-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY85 View Post
I would say being a guy, most of the time we are able to clearly define where is the line and not crossing it. Be it with a married attach or single lady. We want to play outside while still maintaining a peace in the family.

Just want to share my situation now which still going on. The world might be big yet small at the same time. getting involved with a married lady is a big no no for me until my bday last year, I kinda feel I am already or almost my halfway to my expiry date. So I decided to do what I want to do. My friend intro this hooking up apps call Undertable. Really open my eyes to another world. Manage to chat with a married lady and somehow we click but did not meet yet as she is still reluctant to do so. From talking about parenthood to general stuffs and finally the sex issues, realized both of us facing the same frustrations.

Few months later, I kinda initiated a meet up for some light fun and she agreed. Our own place are definitely out so I suggested my parents place next block(my room still intact and my folks are always in msia during weekdays). After giving her the address, realise we are all staying within the same bto project, luckily she still agree to meet. On that day itself, I got a big shock of my life, when I open the door, the lady is actually my neighbour staying opposite. Long story short, she enter the house, I break the ice and bonk her and become each other long term FB.

We kinda set some ground rules like not acknowledging each other when we see each other as all along we dun communicate since we move in on day 1. Would be weird if we suddenly become so friendly which might make our spouse suspect something. Secondly, we dun text each other on weekends or ph.

We meet almost everyday for quickie in the morning either at her or my place after sending our respective kids to school. Our spouses left for work quite early. At times, we will also coordinate our leaves to meet either our places or at day use hotels. Best thing is with her being on birth control, screwing her raw and CIP is also not an issue.

Perhaps some of u guys might think this is just fantasy tale, it’s okie cos each to his own interpretation
Shiok for u bro ! May not be fantasy, but songsong for u, i must say haha
Old 19-04-2024, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Shiok for u bro ! May not be fantasy, but songsong for u, i must say haha
Ya, it’s quite shiok cos we are on the same lvl. Sometime it feels strange when both our family bump into each other at the lift. Currently we are thinking how to find chance to bonk on weekends, but it’s tricky, might not take the risk
Old 19-04-2024, 05:53 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would say being a guy, most of the time we are able to clearly define where is the line and not crossing it. Be it with a married attach or single lady. We want to play outside while still maintaining a peace in the family.

Just want to share my situation now which still going on. The world might be big yet small at the same time. getting involved with a married lady is a big no no for me until my bday last year, I kinda feel I am already or almost my halfway to my expiry date. So I decided to do what I want to do. My friend intro this hooking up apps call Undertable. Really open my eyes to another world. Manage to chat with a married lady and somehow we click but did not meet yet as she is still reluctant to do so. From talking about parenthood to general stuffs and finally the sex issues, realized both of us facing the same frustrations.

Few months later, I kinda initiated a meet up for some light fun and she agreed. Our own place are definitely out so I suggested my parents place next block(my room still intact and my folks are always in msia during weekdays). After giving her the address, realise we are all staying within the same bto project, luckily she still agree to meet. On that day itself, I got a big shock of my life, when I open the door, the lady is actually my neighbour staying opposite. Long story short, she enter the house, I break the ice and bonk her and become each other long term FB.

We kinda set some ground rules like not acknowledging each other when we see each other as all along we dun communicate since we move in on day 1. Would be weird if we suddenly become so friendly which might make our spouse suspect something. Secondly, we dun text each other on weekends or ph.

We meet almost everyday for quickie in the morning either at her or my place after sending our respective kids to school. Our spouses left for work quite early. At times, we will also coordinate our leaves to meet either our places or at day use hotels. Best thing is with her being on birth control, screwing her raw and CIP is also not an issue.

Perhaps some of u guys might think this is just fantasy tale, it’s okie cos each to his own interpretation
nice share....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-04-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya, it’s quite shiok cos we are on the same lvl. Sometime it feels strange when both our family bump into each other at the lift. Currently we are thinking how to find chance to bonk on weekends, but it’s tricky, might not take the risk
My number 1 rule. U noe sometime human have got this sixth sense, us males may not be as sensitive as the females but we do possess that same sense too. If I feel weird about it or just feel something dun seems right/good, just pull e-brake.. not worth to risk it all. If u already have a regular thing wif her, u can easily reschedule. Better than losing it all for good..

Call me scaredy cat or what not. I dun care.. I'm not keen to lose my family or my fun.

Last edited by Funlover; 19-04-2024 at 11:37 PM.
Old 19-04-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

MDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
My number 1 rule. U noe sometime human have got this sixth sense, us males may not be as sensitive as the females but we do possess that same sense too. If I feel weird about it or just feel something dun seems right/good, just pull e-brake.. not worth to risk it all. If u already have a regular thing wif her, u can easily reschedule. Better than losing it all for good..

Call me scared cat or what not. I dun care.. I'm not keen to lose my family or my fun.
Ya, I get what you mean. I spoke to her about it and actually we are quite comfortable with the current arrangement. The weekend thing is just smth we briefly talk about. We only did it once on an all coast clear weekend at her place as her family went back to msia during school holiday and she only joined up 1 day later due to work. It’s a wild night bonking on the matrimonial bed.
Old 19-04-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, I get what you mean. I spoke to her about it and actually we are quite comfortable with the current arrangement. The weekend thing is just smth we briefly talk about. We only did it once on an all coast clear weekend at her place as her family went back to msia during school holiday and she only joined up 1 day later due to work. It’s a wild night bonking on the matrimonial bed.

Bro, I am so envy of you.
Old 20-04-2024, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Shiok! But, Not worried that own family or neighbours see you entering or leaving her flat?
Old 20-04-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, I am so envy of you.
Haha, I am lucky things work out this way. Just enjoy as much as I can.
Old 20-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Shiok! But, Not worried that own family or neighbours see you entering or leaving her flat?
That’s why we only meet on weekdays to remove the family factor. As for neighbours, we are not too worried because everyone keep to themselves, hardly any interactions.
Old 20-04-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

i bonked many ppl wives during my younger days… had a couple of episodes where almost kena caught by their husbands too.. but as long as ur partner is cooperative n willing to do all sort of things with u.. it will usually turn out smooth
Old 20-04-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Nope.

She told me her in-laws are very strict.

She wished to stop and I respect that.

I took some time to get over it and moved on.

Quote:
Did u try to check wif her bruh? Wont it be like a boulder in your heart?
Old 20-04-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adamlinjk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can only say you guys are very lucky.
Me no luck at all.
Old 20-04-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Nope.

She told me her in-laws are very strict.

She wished to stop and I respect that.

I took some time to get over it and moved on.
No.. I mean about the pregnancy. Be clear whether is it yours or not. Don't u want to know the truth?
Old 20-04-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

We were making love before she married and continued after her marriage.

Some times raw and once in a while with condom.

After her marriage, only raw.

Some time mid week we make love but usually Saturday had two rounds with her.

Has the whole HDB flat to ourselves and in master bedroom with attached bathroom. So convenient.

After the deed she would go and wash.

May be she also not so sure.

Quote:
No.. I mean about the pregnancy. Be clear whether is it yours or not. Don't u want to know the truth?
Old 20-04-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Blurt2321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been away from this forum for a while and now back.

Gonna follow this thread as my first after a while!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1