The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Room is free,my friend and i drank 3 carton of beer + food & fruits total paid VN dong 3million, each girl tip VN dong 20,0000 , girl overnight VN dong 1.2 million.

Please remember to look for the mummy i mention as she ask me to recomand to friends
Old 25-04-2011, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Have fun guys and good night.
Old 25-04-2011, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Prince View Post
who is aiming my KC
i am still under moderation.
i will need some times to response.

Wah u still can post ah????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 07:43 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
who is left behind in sillypore on fri/sat?

So did u managed to release your overflowed tadpoles???

I managed to go for 1 saloon and 2 KTV this trip before being handcuffed

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think Bunker dayz also not long liao... he must have plan for it long time ago...

Heard Bunker got until end of this year

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
why leh? you still can go there for food at the HQ mah. Maybe can get free yong tau hu again.

Depends on what is leftover lah...... u never read CEO say sometimes got kangkong meh.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Uncle xin xin if OK we meet at the coffeeshop after work ard 6 plus ai mai

Wah lao Uncle Star Star u called until becum Uncle Drunk Drunk

Its Xing Xing la si kukubird

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagrant View Post
a few pitiful sperm-filled-to-the-brim souls, huhuhu

Homeless kor kor oi preserve your sperm until our this weekend's attack to HCM okay???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
Hi guys,

Need some sound advise here...

SGD100,000. In Haiphong City. Is it enough to setup a Coffeehouse and a Hair Salon?

Yup, should be more than enuff if u are renting the location, the maths are pretty simple actually but I'm not gona go into that as many will blast me silently behind the computer screen for trying to be too smart-alecky

The other gurus have already highlighted the main issue is not in setting-up but in able to have enuff $$$ to tide over those lean period where u have no business and still need to pay all the variable costs, especially the 1st 3 months

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
at least he manage to bring her to ks. i failed that terribly as i stopped at the front door of the ks. TS told me i should use backdoor.

U forgotten that I also told u that u should have given up long ago......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
You should.

Now everybody will see you no up becoz u pj jackbl
this í one time and last time. never meant to compete with jackbl for milf. just that i am out of calibration. this milf vb came ask me to let her sit with her. before i reply. her hands are all over my body and in my pants
Old 25-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo666 View Post
Hi Guys,
Off-topic and I apologise in advance, but I'm hoping someone camping on this thread could help me with some VN to EN translation? Got some TXT messages (obviously without any diacritics) which are doing my head in trying to understand. She has changed some travel plans, but I don't understand why. Was meant to be coming home (SG) tomorrow, but has now changed to Wednesday (If I'm reading it correctly).
Also, if keen, some copies of Yahoo Chat sessions (again without diacritics and full of slang) that I would really like to know what they are saying to eachother. My girl is talking about going back to work so she "has her own money", instead of me handing it out to her..... just wanting to know what she is saying to her friends about it.
Any help much appreciated. TIA, Davo.

Post the messages here lah, got many gurus here

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
no... but she want to upz me... lucky i cannot control during bbbj and cummed. leave no chance for her to rape me.
yet i pay her $100

Wah lau you really xiao chiong nao liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
LOL !!! Suddenly kena BBBJ by gal older then you cannot tahan so premature faster hor
this shows that ginger still old one spicy...
Old 25-04-2011, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
My friend set up just hair saloon ( include sideline as okt ) in HCM...... his SGD$100K ran dry in about 2 years of operation..... his wife is a vietnamese.

He should have posted here, many here will be farkin keen to go to one that have VBs like Le Duyen but got specials

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1