The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by minds View Post
what is FY’s killer move that makes her very good? I know I tried her before but I must have forgotten. I like Michelle’s catbath.

I know cookie is very good with her BJ right?
Yes Cookie is young and pretty + her BJ is good.. Foor BBBJ.. got for H10R4 XiaoWei.. her BBBJ is breat and she takes her time doing it.
Old 07-09-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveguy View Post
Used to visit the brown sugars, missed them, lynn and julia Have yet to checkout petain, tho. Maybe see whats up soon.
Was Lynn the Malay AILF?
Old 07-09-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Yes Cookie is young and pretty + her BJ is good.. Foor BBBJ.. got for H10R4 XiaoWei.. her BBBJ is breat and she takes her time doing it.
Never had a chance to see Cookie. How pretty is she compared to Michelle or Jolene?
Old 07-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
what is FY’s killer move that makes her very good? I know I tried her before but I must have forgotten. I like Michelle’s catbath.

I know cookie is very good with her BJ right?
For me BBBJ, 69, a loooot of licking. No luck finding her free since PT reopened. (Not using precovid word as some cheongster has an allergy for the word, zaps you for comparing.)
Old 07-09-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Never had a chance to see Cookie. How pretty is she compared to Michelle or Jolene?
cfm pretty than Michelle and Jolene. once u she her face, u will know.
Old 07-09-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
minds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
I see. I already tried XiaoWei, indeed her bbbj is good but still not comparable to Michelle, there is a specific bbbj move of michelle that brings me to the brink of cumming, havn’t gotten any similar feeling with other PT Ml yet, but maybe that is just me.

I’ll try XiaoWei again and will pay extra attention maybe I might get extra attention once I become her regular
Old 07-09-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
minds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For me BBBJ, 69, a loooot of licking. No luck finding her free since PT reopened. (Not using precovid word as some cheongster has an allergy for the word, zaps you for comparing.)
ohhh ya now I remember !! When she does her bbbj, her pussy and ass will be near your face in a 69 position!!! I’ll try her again to replicate the feeling when I tried her last time. Thanks bro for the reminder!
Old 07-09-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
ohhh ya now I remember !! When she does her bbbj, her pussy and ass will be near your face in a 69 position!!! I’ll try her again to replicate the feeling when I tried her last time. Thanks bro for the reminder!
Try Sally for 69 if FY queue is long. Her pussy is nice, too.
Old 07-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I see. I already tried XiaoWei, indeed her bbbj is good but still not comparable to Michelle, there is a specific bbbj move of michelle that brings me to the brink of cumming, havn’t gotten any similar feeling with other PT Ml yet, but maybe that is just me.

I’ll try XiaoWei again and will pay extra attention maybe I might get extra attention once I become her regular
Yeah but XW gave the good BBBJ feel...need to try and her good ball-sucking treatment.
Old 07-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try Sally for 69 if FY queue is long. Her pussy is nice, too.
Sally is on leave for now.. try FY.. really a legend.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
I think she is the prettiest and youngest in PT. Definitely below 40.

Last edited by Bigbirdiebig; 08-09-2022 at 09:09 AM.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbirdiebig View Post
I think she is the prettiest and youngest in PT. Definitely below 40.
and Cookie’s tits are bigger than Jolene and Michelle. B size and a handful.
Old 08-09-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Woah, Cookie is a must try now!
Old 08-09-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any idea who is the WL in H4 R7 ?

So eat cookie must pre order huh? Queue outside no chance ?
Old 08-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
Any idea who is the WL in H4 R7 ?

So eat cookie must pre order huh? Queue outside no chance ?
H4R7 looks young also.. figure not bad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1