The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-11-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Just to share about Bkk right now.

Right now even without the china people, Bangkok is packed with tourist.

According to rainbow5
Nana plaza right now bar fine is 1K
Short time 3K 1 hour only and they will bring you to the nearest hotel instead of going back to your place and of course you have to pay 300baht for the use of room.

Long time 8K but only 4 hours

If you want to go back to your hotel they would ask for transport fee which I was quoted 1K even though I stay nearby

Nana was packed with customers and all the girls just want quick turnaround

Nana plaza don’t seems to be the same anymore.

If you insist on going Nana best is to talk price before you pay the barfine

Might as well go soapy at Huay Kwang you are guaranteed 90min. Nevertheless rainbow5 have a lot of lookers which is like model price at Huay Kwang soapy.
Old 21-11-2022, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday i went poseidon. Choose 1 fishbowl price girl at 3.3k. Told me she moving to model category next month. Real looker. Too bad she give me only 60 mins service then tell me to put on clothes...Girl number 8 i think. Soapy is not guaranteed 90 mins.
Old 21-11-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
Yesterday i went poseidon. Choose 1 fishbowl price girl at 3.3k. Told me she moving to model category next month. Real looker. Too bad she give me only 60 mins service then tell me to put on clothes...Girl number 8 i think. Soapy is not guaranteed 90 mins.
Did the mamasan tell you one session is 90min? It is usually 75-80min if i recall. Time starts when you go up the room, not when you enter the room. For some of the small MPs, the lady will bring a timer or use their phone to start the time when in the room.

Whether you utilise the full duration really depends on the lady and yourself. You can always request for massage after the deed. Of course if lady black face, then i wouldn't want to prolong the session.

Does Poisedon still have 2 levels to choose from, lower level with the fishbowl concept and upper level where they stand around? Or they are all at the lower level? The lower level ladies used to be 2.5-2.8k pre-covid, so seems like prices everywhere has increased with inflation and post covid....
Old 21-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Did the mamasan tell you one session is 90min? It is usually 75-80min if i recall. Time starts when you go up the room, not when you enter the room. For some of the small MPs, the lady will bring a timer or use their phone to start the time when in the room.

Whether you utilise the full duration really depends on the lady and yourself. You can always request for massage after the deed. Of course if lady black face, then i wouldn't want to prolong the session.

Does Poisedon still have 2 levels to choose from, lower level with the fishbowl concept and upper level where they stand around? Or they are all at the lower level? The lower level ladies used to be 2.5-2.8k pre-covid, so seems like prices everywhere has increased with inflation and post covid....
I think 2 main reasons:
First, it was quite late. I selected the girl at 1030pm. She had 3 customers before me and was tired and wanted to go home. They stop taking customer at 1130. So she ended 1130 on the spot to go home. It was basically bath sex oil massage. She did not follow up on another bath.
Second, she probably knew she was worth more than fishbowl price, so the committment was not there anymore.

I did not ask whether it was 90 mins because almost everywhere i read say u are guaranteed 90 mins in soapy.

When i reach there, mamasan told all girls to sit at level 2 because not too many left for the day The most expensive i think go up to 6.8k but they are not any prettier than the girl i selected. Sad fact of samster life is that you are always not going to get good service from really beautiful woman. Woman that are hardly selected will always try harder to please.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Solipse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nana pricing is all dependent on the gogo and girl. I was just there for the past couple weeks and was quoted 1-1.5k bf, 3k st which was 2h. Every gogo had about the same price. None of the girls had a problem going to my hotel (near terminal 21 asok). If your hotel is remote they'd probably charge more. Getting lt from the girls is 50/50, and a lot of them only want to stay for 4-5h for 6-8k.

The bf is set, but girl price and time is up for negotiation. I had a lot of luck in twister, took a couple different girls there and they stayed till morning (between 7-12) for 6k. You just have to make sure you're clear on what you want when you talk to the girls. If you don't like what they're offering then leave; there's tons of girls available all over.

Nana is still way better than cowboy or patpong if you want to have some fun and party with some pretty girls. If you just want to bf a gogo girl and go to hotel, patpong had the best looking girls overall but the scene is pretty dead. Cowboy was just bad, with not many attractive girls and bars that tried to rip you off.
Old 21-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solipse View Post
None of the girls had a problem going to my hotel (near terminal 21 asok).
555 if I tell the girl I stay in Watana Mansion sure kena reject!

Nowadays WLs in Bangkok all very hungry for money in about to be post pandemic phase.
Really service and value drop 555.
Go Bangkok pubs to drink and wash eyes will have less damage!
Old 21-11-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Absynthe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Nowadays WLs in Bangkok all very hungry for money in about to be post pandemic phase.
5555. Great advice bro.
I'm also newbee visiting to Bangkok this week.

Any good pub or joints can recommend to visit to wash eyes?

Thanks.
Old 21-11-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:

Haven't heard about Watana Mansion for a long time...lol. I think change name liao.

I find WLs are now more picky on customers, especially with bangkok fully open for tourists. Gone were the days during Covid when customer is King and WLs were desperate for business online and at those venues that were still discreetly open.
Old 21-11-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Watana... used to stay there at 450thb per night with BF. Those were the good old days.
Old 21-11-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 902 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Just to share about Bkk right now.

Right now even without the china people, Bangkok is packed with tourist.
Is it many AMDKs and ahneh? I think next year I go will be more packed hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-11-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Is it many AMDKs and ahneh? I think next year I go will be more packed hahahaha
yup
mostly amdks and ah neh. but BKK less ah neh. Ah neh mostly go pattaya
Old 21-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 14
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
yup
mostly amdks and ah neh. but BKK less ah neh. Ah neh mostly go pattaya
Haha not true. I went I saw it’s like truck load of ah neh go Nana but even if they there the girls may not go with them also

One of the Nana girls got tell me now a days a lot of amdk and not a lot of Asian. Even if Asian there they also don’t buy drinks for girls so quite jialat for the fair skin girls.

Do note if the girls ask you for drinks must be careful coz they now a days order the 400 drinks tequila and soft drink or something.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Haha not true. I went I saw it’s like truck load of ah neh go Nana but even if they there the girls may not go with them also

One of the Nana girls got tell me now a days a lot of amdk and not a lot of Asian. Even if Asian there they also don’t buy drinks for girls so quite jialat for the fair skin girls.

Do note if the girls ask you for drinks must be careful coz they now a days order the 400 drinks tequila and soft drink or something.
yup
tequila and coke = 2 LDs
koreans usually buy a lot of LDs for them
Old 21-11-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absynthe View Post
5555. Great advice bro.
I'm also newbee visiting to Bangkok this week.

Any good pub or joints can recommend to visit to wash eyes?
555 for newbies just stick to the usual pubs on Rama 9 (RCA), Thonglor, Ekamai, Ratchada, Khao San, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Haven't heard about Watana Mansion for a long time...lol. I think change name liao.

I find WLs are now more picky on customers, especially with bangkok fully open for tourists. Gone were the days during Covid when customer is King and WLs were desperate for business online and at those venues that were still discreetly open.
I think the name changed to Watana Hotel.

Actually the market was already spoilt since long ago.
However due to the pandemic the WLs are even hungrier for money 555.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Watana... used to stay there at 450thb per night with BF. Those were the good old days.
555 those were really the days!

Opposite Watana Mansion is Malibu (ex-Barbara) and Copa Cabana Soapy MPs.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
freshstartm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who visit g clubs and ktv, how do you afford it?

I am want to make more money / change career to be like you guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1